(Source: Wikipedia, plus minor edits by Espionne)
- Mandy – (Seasons 1–6, including the movie): The main rival of Sam, Clover, and Alex, Mandy has long black hair and violet eyes. Being a model of the "popular teenager" stereotype, she is shown to be stylish, popular and pretty (at least in her own opinion) but also bratty, materialistic, snobbish, egocentric, arrogant, cruel and downright maleficent. She may have inherited these negative traits from her snobby mother, Phoebe, who is nearly identical. She also has a high, squeaky voice with a nasal laugh. Two of her friends are Dominique and Caitlin, who appeared in some the episodes.
- David – (Seasons 2–3, and one episode in Season 4): He is a desirable guy in whom all three of the girls (as well as their nemesis, Mandy) are romantically interested. He was introduced in the episode "It's How You Play The Game". He loves the arts, including guitar playing, poetry, and painting. He also has a love of nature and history and hates rejection. He has loose, brown hair and tanned skin.
- Arnold Jackson – (Seasons 1–5): He is one of the girls' classmates, and represents the stereotype of the school's geeks and nerds. Arnold is highly clever but socially inept, and tends to be a bit unpleasant. In some episodes, he acts as one of Mandy's sycophants and minions, yet in other episodes he gets teased by her. He mostly acts as an (unintentional) obstacle to the girls and their goals.
- Britney – (Seasons 2–3, 5-6): In Seasons 2–3, Britney was a minor but important character. Britney was, at the time, the newest recruit to the team and was introduced in the episode "Alex Quits". She has bluish-black hair with a hair style similar to a mixture of Sam's and Clover's hair, and is of Asian descent. She has purple eyes and wears an azure-coloured catsuit.
- Dean – (Season 4–6): He is an agent from WOOHP like Sam, Clover, and Alex. He first appeared in "Evil Promotion Much?" as their trainer and he was later shown in "Deja Cruise" as Jerry's sidekick for the girls' super-spy test. The girls have shown some romantic interest in Dean and he is the only boy that can resist Clover, much to her disdain. He is also the only male agent of WOOHP other than Jerry (and later Blaine) to play a major role in the show. Dean returned in "WOOHP-tastic" and was put in charge of the WOOHP gadget lab. He was also present to take part in the final battle in Season 5's final episode.
- Blaine – (Season 5-6): He was introduced in Season 5, Episode 108 ("Evil Granny") as the captain of the Mali-U beach volleyball team. His interests are similar to Clover's, which led to them dating within 5 minutes of his introduction. As Season 5 has a more continuous story, Blaine's relationship with Clover is the first in the series to last for more than one episode. The next two episodes (#109 and #110) deal entirely with this relationship. For a brief period of time, he a freelance assassin sent by Geraldine Husk, a spy reject and enemy of WOOHP, to kill Clover, while he was under the belief that Clover was an evil spy. When he discovered his mistake, the two of them continued dating for a short while. Geraldine later used Blaine as a trap to capture Clover. At the conclusion of his initial story arc, Blaine joined WOOHP and was assigned to its Australia branch, and was later joined by Britney as his new partner (much to Clover's disdain).
|< Prev||Next >|