ElPirato
post May 21 2014, 04:41 PM
Post #1

Conscript
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15517
Fav Character: Jerry

I want to know what is your opinion on Yves Mont Blanc.

when I first saw him I thought he looked a lot like Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag but other than that what do you think
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post May 22 2014, 12:24 AM
Post #2

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12713
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (ElPirato @ May 21 2014, 04:41 PM) *
I want to know what is your opinion on Yves Mont Blanc.

when I first saw him I thought he looked a lot like Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag but other than that what do you think

As a shoe designer, he is great character - we have seen some of his designs in warehouse, i prefer him as anonymous character/designer who puts initials on his products but never appears on the show in person (mysterious guy, yay!). Yves as a villain kind of ruined this mystery for me and to be honest, Helga von Guggen is more believable as fashion-related villain while Yves....not so much :/ Imo someone at Marathon realized this mistake and since they cant bring the evil Yves back from WOOHP prison, the "good designer Yves Mont Blanc" got replaced with professor Plunkett - blond fashion designer who too appears to be gay? laugh.gif

If Yves is ever to return to his former profession even if it is designing new shoes in prison, let him please design the shoes i posted in other thread. ^^

Yves shoes in S5 Evil Shoe Designer:

Dat tooth shoe lol, yo, who is up for fruit salad?

Clover dancing the Tango, wearing red dress and red rose - themed shoes? Hell yes.

This post has been edited by Ocik: May 22 2014, 12:33 AM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 11:17 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net