IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Miraculous Ladybug, Also known as the Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.
Britney24
post Jul 30 2022, 09:14 AM
Post #1

WOOHP Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,779
Fan of:

A thread for Miraculous Ladybug fans and if anyone has seen the show, let's talk to each other about it. In my opinion, Miraculous Ladybug is such a very amazing series and I'm really looking forward to seeing the next seasons too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MandyPandy
post Sep 7 2022, 05:56 AM
Post #2

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 16,347
Fan of:

Another great (French!) cartoon, I've seen some episodes and it's a lot of fun. Marinette is adorable and her catsuit reminds me of Totally Spies (and I like how Cat Noir actually wears a cat suit lol), and the transformation of Sailor Moon.
I'm also usually not a big fan of CGI cartoons but they do a great job with the cartoony expressions and action sequences. Hopefully Season 5 is quality!

--------------------
Hello pathetic wannabes, make way for queen Mandy!~

+Quote Post
Britney24
post Sep 7 2022, 08:29 AM
Post #3

WOOHP Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,779
Fan of:

QUOTE (MandyPandy @ Sep 7 2022, 07:56 AM) *
Another great (French!) cartoon, I've seen some episodes and it's a lot of fun. Marinette is adorable and her catsuit reminds me of Totally Spies (and I like how Cat Noir actually wears a cat suit lol), and the transformation of Sailor Moon.
I'm also usually not a big fan of CGI cartoons but they do a great job with the cartoony expressions and action sequences. Hopefully Season 5 is quality!

Yeah I agree and I hope that season 5 would be good too. It would also be cool to see a 2D animated series or movie for Miraculous Ladybug since I think that the series would look amazing in 2D in my opinion.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th October 2022 - 05:01 AM