IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tastytown, Usa, All was well in TastyTown, that is, until the MUFFINS took control(:
iluvbrady9
post Nov 25 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #1

Go Gir!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,102
Fav Character: Jerry

"I, Mayor McMuffinizer of TastyTown, USA am declaring war against our brotheren, the Cupcakes. For too long have we suffered because of them and their sprinkles *shivers*. No longer will we be tolerant of the mockery, the name calling, all of it! We shall rise above the Cupcake Clan, now, who's with me?"

As Mayor McMuffinizer has said, there is now a war between the Cupcake Clan and the Muffin Coven. And when you heard the Mayor talk, did you think the cupcakes were the ones being bad and naughty? Well guess what, you're W R O N G. You are dead wrong. The muffins just wanted attention, so they started a war. As the cupcakes pray to their god, Makeinen (Finnish for "Sweet") for peace, they know they'll have to fight back. And the muffins pray to their goddess, Bosbes (Dutch for "Blueberry") for strength and power to overcome the cupcakes.

In this RPG you have choices on what "species" you are. You can be a Muffin, a Cupcake, a Tart (sided with the Muffins), or a Brownie (sided with the Cupcakes)

Base for Cupcake/Muffin

Unfortanatly, I have none for a brownie or tart.

Here's the little thing you need to fill out to tell us about your character:

Name:
Species: (Muffin, Cupcake, Tart, or Brownie)
Alliance: (Good or Evil)
Some Likes:
Some Dislikes:
Some History:
Picture: (optional)
Other:

Here's Mine::

Name: Jon McMuffinizer (Mayor McMuffinizer)
(Code Name: Agent Muffster)
Species: Muffin
Alliance: E V I L
Some Likes: Power, money, ninjas.
Some Dislikes: CUPCAKES, poor Tasties, Christmas, his wife(:
Some History: Jon was born and raised with major money. He was an only child. At a young age he devolped the love of power. By highschool, he fell in love with his wife, Maria. (Whom he hates now). He also began to slowly loose his mind. Ah well. Iz all good(:
Picture:
Other: Jon has some "issues". As a matter of fact, he used to have super powers. But his therapist took them away):

I'll start the RPG once we have more members(:

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mariah
post Dec 2 2009, 01:20 PM
Post #2

Life is a cresendo each note is a memory
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,823
Fav Character: Clover

(OMG Dessy is Maria short for my name mariah? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Name: Maria McMuffinizer (mwahahaha Dessy wife lol)
Species: muffin
Alliance: EVIL MWAHAHA JUST LIKE DESSY
Some Likes: being center of attention, money, looks, guns, swords
Some Dislikes: CUPCAKES, poor Tasties, Thanksgiving, her husband smile.gif (MWAHAHAHA)
Some History: Maria was born and raised as rich, she grew to be beautiful and become a model, from wat others do not know is that Maria is a girl who seriously knows how to handle guns and swords lol, which when 15 made her a ninja, maria feel in love and married her high school sweetheart Jon McMuffinizer (whom she hates now). An is growing expeirence and becoming hotter by day.
Picture:
Other: If u get in maria's face she can kick ur tasty butt so watch out ^-^

(come on people i wanna start this so plz join)

(come on people)

--------------------

[size="2"Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day[/size]

The saddest anime and favorite that I have ever watched....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRSNbgFLy0 << Kinda a review.... If you watch the anime, I swear you will cry
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 11:58 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net