Post #166

lilx_astral_angel
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 679
Fav Character: Sam

QUOTE (Ilmira @ Jun 14 2013, 05:17 PM) *
QUOTE (dudujuju026 @ May 29 2013, 03:25 PM) *
I would like to present you a project I've been thinking to for a while.

Actually, you guys won't be able to see the Versailles episode in your original language, English, so I've been thinking to create a "subtitles website" such as Addic7ed where I could post the subtitles in French, and then I'd like to find a team that would help translating it into English. But I'm also thinking to foreigners : Russian, Spanish, German, Mexican... who would like to see the episode and not wait for 3 months until September.

I've already created a website : http://subtitles.wix.com/totallyspies , but I don't like the way you can build and manage it... I would prefer to make a website like Addic7ed, where you can translate subtitles through Internet, but I'm open to every proposition and I hope you'll be all right to build this project.

I've already sent a message on TSUG forums. Please tell your friends, and all TS fans about it smile.gif
It would be so great to have this website and besides it could create a new community of fans.

No one can help??

I guess I could help, though my French isn't really that good anymore. o.O'

--------------------

sig c Catgirl!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ tysm =)

another AMAZING doll by Hummingbird =DDDD

MIA ~ University~

Need me? ^^
Pm me =)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Sep 2 2013, 09:25 AM
Post #167

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10374
Fav Character: None

Ok, holy moly, I thought I was here a month ago, seems it is almost 2 months ago. Now that we are September, can anyone tell me, has Season 6 started already? When? When is it starting, how do you find it towards the previous seasons (without revealing any things from the episodes, just the atmosphere of the episode) so:

- are there some musics from previous seasons used or it is mostly ambient musics like in Totally Spies: The movie
- also overall the same format of the episode? - the girls hang around, get whooped, find and stop the villain.
- which TV Channels is it airing in Europe? Is it one episode every day repeated on the next day? I remember previous Seasons were like that, new week, Monday, the episode starts in the afternoon, repeated the next morning, then next afternoon the 2nd episode.. etc. And in weekends they repeat all aired during the weekdays.

I'm stuck in a country without a TV or cable (TT) (but a powerful gaming lappy) and I want to watch TS Season 6 not on YT/online but on TV like all the previous seasons and then record them, like I did with previous seasons. This all returns me to the good old times when I did it, and I enjoyed those times so much. Now I have to wait to get home for few weeks in December, hopefully the episodes will be aired and kicking then. So far I've watched TS:The movie, the first 4 seasons, now season 5 in preparation for Season 6. Just had to go through all the episodes again and I liked it.

This post has been edited by Agent ImtR: Sep 2 2013, 09:38 AM

+Quote Post
masou
post Sep 3 2013, 09:34 AM
Post #168

lilx_astral_angel
Group Icon

QUOTE (Agent ImtR @ Sep 2 2013, 06:25 PM) *
Ok, holy moly, I thought I was here a month ago, seems it is almost 2 months ago. Now that we are September, can anyone tell me, has Season 6 started already? When? When is it starting, how do you find it towards the previous seasons (without revealing any things from the episodes, just the atmosphere of the episode) so:

- are there some musics from previous seasons used or it is mostly ambient musics like in Totally Spies: The movie
- also overall the same format of the episode? - the girls hang around, get whooped, find and stop the villain.
- which TV Channels is it airing in Europe? Is it one episode every day repeated on the next day? I remember previous Seasons were like that, new week, Monday, the episode starts in the afternoon, repeated the next morning, then next afternoon the 2nd episode.. etc. And in weekends they repeat all aired during the weekdays.

I'm stuck in a country without a TV or cable (TT) (but a powerful gaming lappy) and I want to watch TS Season 6 not on YT/online but on TV like all the previous seasons and then record them, like I did with previous seasons. This all returns me to the good old times when I did it, and I enjoyed those times so much. Now I have to wait to get home for few weeks in December, hopefully the episodes will be aired and kicking then. So far I've watched TS:The movie, the first 4 seasons, now season 5 in preparation for Season 6. Just had to go through all the episodes again and I liked it.

yeah ,it did in the netherlands and belgium (yeay me!). smile.gif you can watch it on our nickelodeon channel.

compared to the previous seasons: it feels like they are aiming at a younger audience than the previous seasons... >< the storylines are decent, though.

--------------------

MIA ~ University~

Need me? ^^
Pm me =)

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Sep 14 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #169

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (masou @ Sep 3 2013, 07:34 PM) *
yeah ,it did in the netherlands and belgium (yeay me!). smile.gif you can watch it on our nickelodeon channel.

compared to the previous seasons: it feels like they are aiming at a younger audience than the previous seasons... >< the storylines are decent, though.

Maybe they will air on Disney Channel for Central Europe (where I am atm), might borrow the TV.. from a roommate and use my flash to record if I can wink.gif So far no info on that and I think this is just the premiere airing in Netherlands, France and Belgium. Well, hopefully it will reach the rest of Europe including South-Eastern when I might watch from sweet home.

I suppose they have changed the musics completely from the past five seasons, I would have liked to see the girls in some fight scenes like against the Lamos (that wasn't even a serious fight, I believe Evil Promotion Much was the most serious ones), it will be sad if this is not present there. But yeah let's hope for at least decent villains and interesting story rather than pizza guys or the Theater guy from 'The Show Must Go On.. Or Else'.

Either way TS, I am looking forward to it but I do hope Marathon take a note and include those elements in future seasons cause those would be a loss of the taste that TS had with the five seasons.

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Sep 18 2013, 02:43 PM
Post #170

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12713

Ill post our shoutbox chat here as i find it valuable for other readers and having it disappear would be a pity.

(02:40 PM) Ocik - double posting ftw rly, i hope Marathon includes more hand combat and interesting kicks, martial arts in S7 as absence of this is the main reason S6 wont be surpassing first 3 seasons any time soon.
(02:38 PM) Ocik - whose* and ive seen only 6 eps so far with Versailles being my least favourite, i might change my opinion on those 3 good eps when i see better ones.
(02:38 PM) Ocik - whose* and ive seen only 6 eps so far with Versailles being my least favourite, i might change my opinion on those 3 good eps when i see better ones.
(02:37 PM) Ocik - Well, it was obvious who was the main vilain but Feline thought of putting her serum in water supply which is something at least partially real/smart/probable in comparison to Evil shoe designer who wants critics to wear self moving boots or Evil Pizza guys willing to kill people over whos pastry is better.

(02:25 PM) espionne - ha, I wish I could understand Dutch! I've probably missed out on most of the jokes since I don't speak it :(
(02:25 PM) espionne - oh well. people have subjective tastes
(02:25 PM) espionne - yeah I agree. btw you thought Nine Lives was good? I thought the plot was probably the most predictable I'd ever seen

(06:05 AM) Ocik - S5 wins in fighting category tho, even in not so great eps in S5, there is always some buttkicking
(06:03 AM) Ocik - as Miss spirit fingers*
(06:02 AM) Ocik - not just that, also the rate of jokes is notably higher in S6 and The Dusk of Dawn, Nine Lives and Vide-o-no have good plots too (sure, its not as good Miss Spirit Fingers but imo better than Evil Graduation, Evil rommmate, Evil professor, Evil shoe designer, Evil Mascot etc. Plus WOOHPings in S5 did not vary as much as S6 ones.

(08:23 PM) espionne - but if you are evaluating based on artistic style/quality, then S6 is definitely better than S5
(08:23 PM) espionne - personally, a more important criterion to me is the quality of the plot. that's probably why S6 was such a disappointment for me
(08:22 PM) espionne - I agree with you that S5's artistic style was very lacking

(05:22 PM) Ocik - i liked 3 eps from S6 and i saw 6 in total, S5 was bad because: Evil Pizza guys feeling in more eps than just Evil Pizza guys, they often used blurry backgrounds with no scenery to save some money, anatomy was super flat, S6 has more curves even though they look younger

(17/09/2013 - 02:09 PM) espionne - S6... so far I've only liked 1-2 episodes out of the 12 I've seen. that's a really bad ratio :/
(17/09/2013 - 02:08 PM) espionne - to be honest I don't understand why people bash S5 so much. sure, it was mostly bad, but there were still a few good episodes
(17/09/2013 - 07:00 AM) kendall112 - As long as Season 6 is better than Season 5, im fine.
(14/09/2013 - 09:10 AM) Ocik - yeah, seems like they are experimenting with different target groups, seriously, the absence of hand to hand combat makes it weak, thats the biggest let down for me so far
(14/09/2013 - 01:51 AM) masou - I guess they're just trying to catch the attention of a certain target group instead of thinking of everyone who will watch the show. (Winx Club is a good example of that... -_-)
(14/09/2013 - 01:50 AM) masou - I agree with everything you've mentioned, though, for me it feels much more pleasent to watch than season 5.
(13/09/2013 - 02:22 PM) espionne - (spoiler alert) also, why in the world did they have to parody Justin Bieber?!? why couldn't it be some epic song like Queen's "We Will Rock You" instead?
(13/09/2013 - 01:48 PM) espionne - I mean, for quite a few episodes, I already knew how it would end even though I was just 5 mins. in
(13/09/2013 - 01:47 PM) espionne - also, the villains' plans/motives are really trite
(13/09/2013 - 01:47 PM) espionne - and... there's no hand-to-hand combat with the villains. it seems they rely a lot more on gadgets

Everything else i would like to see improved in future seasons and things i like about S6 are posted on tsug.net

@Jokes in S6 - i dont understand Dutch either but i could see Alex talking to toothbrush and fire hydrant, Clover studying ears, wierd males they tried to date etc

This post has been edited by Ocik: Sep 18 2013, 02:51 PM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
masou
post Sep 20 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #171

lilx_astral_angel
Group Icon

If you guys can give me the videos (because I forgot to record the episodes for about 10 days now...) I can translate it for you.

But only specific scenes, because entire episodes will take way too long ^^'

--------------------

MIA ~ University~

Need me? ^^
Pm me =)

+Quote Post
RySenkari
post Sep 21 2013, 07:39 AM
Post #172

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 14041

Hmm...have Britney or Blaine shown up yet?

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Sep 21 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #173

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ocik @ Sep 19 2013, 12:43 AM) *
*chat*

While I posted that I do not like spoilers before I watch them, I am somewhat trained to avoid unwanted things. For example, I saw very little about actual details from the episode but I did indeed want to know what it feels like in general, so your comments help me to know what to expect as structure of the episodes, without the actual details of the mission or villain.

Without even watching any episodes so far, as I am not sure whether Disney or some other airs them in Central/East Europe, I read about not having enough fight scenes and that is indeed a little disappointing... I mean some exaggerated fights from previous seasons are good to be gone (example: in 'Evil Jerry' and how the girls stopped all the escaping prisoners with a single rope grabbing them all) , but that didn't mean they had to remove them completely.

And speaking of shallow logic and background of the villains - they had to increase and make more realistic and serious things, rather than more bogus stories around them smile.gif

In fact, they had to increase the action, some episodes I expected to see as serious and with more serious plot as Evil Promotion Much (my favorite).

I am also a fan of their action musics from previous seasons because often times I like hearing some deep, melodies rather than singers... and those action dynamic musics are awesome (not to say their musics go perfectly as custom sounds for some modding PC games - all private) - are the action musics also missing in Season 6?

+Quote Post
espionne
post Sep 26 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #174

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Member No.: 14332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

> some episodes I expected to see as serious and with more serious plot as Evil Promotion Much (my favorite).

Oh man, that was an epic episode arc! I loved it. smile.gif But you know what? As far as S6 goes, I feel like some producer at Marathon's headquarters just sat down one day and decided to scrap a bunch of important characters. Notably, Britney, Blaine, and Dean haven't appeared *once* in the 17 episodes of S6 I've seen so far, and it doesn't seem likely that they'll be appearing in any. Mindy is gone and has been replaced by Mandy's new butler named Trent, who is a complete pushover (but considering he was hired by Mandy, he'd have to be one in order to survive...).

I don't know. I think the general timeline of S6 doesn't fit in with the timeline presented in Seasons 1 through 5. :( This is partly also because Alex's pig from the TS Movie features in several episodes, and if you're a fan who just happened not to watch the movie, you'd have no idea where it came from.

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Sep 27 2013, 07:01 AM
Post #175

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (espionne @ Sep 26 2013, 02:37 PM) *
because Alex's pig from the TS Movie features in several episodes, and if you're a fan who just happened not to watch the movie, you'd have no idea where it came from.

She gave it to her parents to look after it, now took it back. Solved tongue.gif

Yep, WOOHP-Ahoy is an awesome episode, WOOHP-Ahoy and Mandy Doll Mania are so far the best S6 episodes because they both remind us of older seasons.
In WOOHP-Ahoy, its the classic argument with Mandy over fashion and fashion mag laugh.gif This is SO S1/S2/S3 like and so are Clovers new super hawt costumes. Cutlass fight with pirate captain is not exactly bare hand to hand combat but they showed it from many different angles and it lasted sufficiently long enough so ill accept it as a very good fight in TS. The only thing i dislike about this episode is the plot........oriented towards kids and not very James Bondy :/ Marathon should put there warning before showing us Clovers pirate or sailor outfit at the end, it may cause serious nosebleed.

Animation in W-Ahoy is much better than in Versailles, it doesnt feel as 2D as Versailles, characters are often captured from unusual angles and move more fluently, this and also their curves, hips and tits are done with 1 line just like in S3. wub.gif

S6 eps in general seem to be filled more with "rather funny unexpected little moments", i welcome this but the lack of James Bond factor holds it down :( fortunately S6 has more Charlies Angels references than S5 had (if any) - Clover pretending to be studying ear surgery because of her mom paying her a visit (Lucy Liu did that with her dad) or speedboat ride at the beginning of W-Ahoy, i heard some retro music in the background and last scene with this speedboat is identical to Ch.Angels 1 scene.

This post has been edited by Ocik: Sep 27 2013, 07:20 AM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
RySenkari
post Oct 8 2013, 03:10 AM
Post #176

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 14041

*RANT and SPOILERS incoming*

-

Ugh....they brought Blaine back but after what I saw I'm hoping they decide not to even mess with Britney (lest they make her like a villain or something).

Classic case of Derailing Love Interests to get Blaine and Clover apart. They spend all these episodes building up Clover and Blaine but then they have him cheat on her with MANDY?! Are you serious? Lazy writing all the way around to break them up so Clover can flirt with guys again. If you want to break them up then fine, give them a GOOD reason to break up and build up to it. They're chucking characterization out the window. Mandy is worse than EVER. The writers are just going through the motions now and I'm starting to wish the show had stayed ended if this is what they're going to do with it.

+Quote Post
espionne
post Oct 8 2013, 09:42 PM
Post #177

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Member No.: 14332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

@ RySenkari: I KNOW!! :( Ugh. I was actually ranting about this the other day with another friend of mine. This whole season is just filled with plot holes (even if you ignore the fact that there wasn't an explanation given for why evil returned, there are plenty of others) and poorly thought-out storylines. Plus, there's an obvious lack of action, and I was actually annoyed at the spies in at least one episode, which has never happened before when I watched the older seasons.

<spoiler>
In "Inferior Designer", when they were spying at the Taj Mahal, they were practically running around the building in their colorful spy suits, and then when they used the bungee cord to get up to the upper level, they ended up damaging a part of the building. D:< And then when they had to get away before the guards came back, they summoned an ELEPHANT back to pick them up. It's like they weren't even *trying* to remain covert.
</spoiler>

Besides a couple of good episodes, most of this season was a huge disappointment for me. :( But don't let my opinion influence yours - I appreciate that there are people who will view it more positively than I did, and that's completely fine by me.

This post has been edited by espionne: Oct 8 2013, 09:44 PM

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Oct 13 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #178

Agent
Group Icon

Espionne made some good points. Nuff said.

After watching Jungle Boogie episode, i cant say this season is bad. Sure, there are many episodes that are far from being S1/S2 successors but Jungle Boogie is one hell of episode. Go watch it NOW!

Ive seen about half of S6 so far, this list might change but the best eps are 1) Jungle Boogie 2) WOOHP-Ahoy 3) Mandy doll mania

--------------------

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Nov 23 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #179

Agent
Group Icon

Since I've lost track of where Season 6 is (but I am currently through Season 5 for a reminder of the good old times!), is it in Europe elsewhere besides Benelux, DK and France? Which TV channel? Hopefully I might watch it next month but I wanna watch it on TV like I did with all previous seasons, not on the internet.

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Nov 23 2013, 09:45 AM
Post #180

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Agent ImtR @ Nov 23 2013, 09:13 AM) *
Since I've lost track of where Season 6 is (but I am currently through Season 5 for a reminder of the good old times!), is it in Europe elsewhere besides Benelux, DK and France? Which TV channel? Hopefully I might watch it next month but I wanna watch it on TV like I did with all previous seasons, not on the internet.

Nicklodeaon in Germany

--------------------

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 05:38 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net