post Aug 26 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. It seems the Alfea students weren't too thrilled about Prof. WizGiz's pop quiz.

2. Griselda sure was upset to see Bloom wake up from falling asleep in class! It seems that Bloom's been kept awake all night from hearing strange voices in her head. Faragonda sure looked concerned about it.

3. In the hallway, while WizGiz was searching for something in his bag and an envelope fell out, I'm glad Bloom caught it when he left. Too bad it turned out to be the answers to the pop quiz!

4. It's too bad Flora's magic couldn't turn Mirta from her pumpkin form back to normal. I didn't blame Flora for getting upset when Musa felt her magic wasn't very good.

5. When Bloom brought the pop quiz answers to her friends, I agreed with both Tecna & Flora that Stella shouldn't read them to cheat.

6. It was great when Faragonda showed Bloom in her subconscious that the voice she kept hearing was from a legendary water nymph named Daphne, who was the guardian of the Dragon Flame.

7. I felt sorry for poor Bloom being unable to focus on studying while wondering who Daphne was and why Brandon hadn't called her lately.

8. Brandon & Riven sure were brutal in their practice training!

9. In the school's kitchen, it was interesting seeing the Winx girls trying to decide where to hide the pop quiz answers.

10. During the night, I liked how the other Winx girls were following Stella to keep her from getting the answers. I loved when Bloom turned on the kitchen lights and surprised them!

11. Bloom did the right thing in keeping the answers in her dorm room drawers until morning.

12. I was very surprised that the Winx girls passed the quiz, which turned out to be resisting the temptation of opening the envelope with the answers! Too bad some of the other Alfea students didn't do too well!

13. Bloom sure wasn't too thrilled about the upcoming PTA meeting, considering she just found out she's adopted!

Not too bad of an episode. I give it 4 stars.

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 11:58 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net