post Jul 1 2012, 08:55 PM
Post #47

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14569
Fav Character: Alex

QUOTE (RySenkari @ Jul 1 2012, 05:33 AM) *
The set I described would be intended for the US, Canada, and perhaps the UK and Australia. There would obviously be a French set along similar lines (probably bigger and better since Totally Spies is a French cartoon) and probably sets for Germany, Latin America, Spain, Russia, Japan, and other countries with different voice actor commentaries. Actually, voice actor commentaries and in-character commentaries would probably be limited to the English language sets and the French set, the other countries would most likely get more bare-bones sets (with possibly better packaging or more extra collectibles to make up for it)

If someone were to preorder the non Blu-Ray set do they get the poster too?

--------------------
"Though we are worlds apart, like us there's more to them then meets the eye." Optimus Prime from Transformers (2007)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RySenkari
post Jul 1 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #48

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 14041

No, it would only be for the Blu-Ray.

And yeah I did put a lot of thought into it, I love thinking about things like this, even if we'll never get anything like it in real life happy.gif;;; If something like that WAS announced I'd preorder it in a second.

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post Jul 3 2012, 05:23 AM
Post #49

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (RySenkari @ Jul 1 2012, 10:42 PM) *
No, it would only be for the Blu-Ray.

And yeah I did put a lot of thought into it, I love thinking about things like this, even if we'll never get anything like it in real life happy.gif;;; If something like that WAS announced I'd preorder it in a second.

Will this dvd set also comes with Totally Spies the movie?

--------------------
"Though we are worlds apart, like us there's more to them then meets the eye." Optimus Prime from Transformers (2007)

+Quote Post
RySenkari
post Jul 3 2012, 06:33 AM
Post #50

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 14041

No, the movie would be part of the Blu-Ray extras. I'm sure there's already a seperate DVD of the movie.

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post Jul 4 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #51

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (RySenkari @ Jul 3 2012, 06:33 AM) *
No, the movie would be part of the Blu-Ray extras. I'm sure there's already a seperate DVD of the movie.

Maybe they're waiting to relese the dvd sets to incled season 6 of Totally Spies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Aug 2 2012, 11:12 AM
Post #52

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12713
Fav Character: None

This could be a feasible idea for a Blu-Ray collection.

Totally Spies: The Complete Seasons 1-5 (MSRP: $129.99)
12 Blu-Ray Discs

The set would come in a big metal case with a special pink/purple flower motif with a big picture of the spies and the series logo. Inside the case would be six steelbooks, each with two discs inside, Season 1 would have a picture of Clover, Season 2 would have a picture of Alex, Season 3 would have a picture of Sam, Season 4 would have a picture of Britney, Season 5 would have a picture of Mandy, and the Extras would have a picture of Jerry. The set would also come with a 96-page paperback artbook (similar to the Sailor Moon Sailor Scout books) with some basic information on the series and some art. The first 1,000 preorders would get a special gift, a poster of the spies autographed by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale.

Each of the discs with episodes on them would have a couple of extra features about 10-15 minutes in length, one would consist of voiceover bloopers and the other would have a production featurette where the creators and actors discuss some aspect of the series. Five out of 13 episodes on a disc would have commentary: one of them in-character featuring the spies voice actresses, two with voice actress commentary, and two with crew commentary.

Oh i so dig this! Well written! On the other hand, i doubt all of this is possible for $129.99, $200 is nice chubby number - Marathon would deserve it for this.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Aug 2 2012, 04:07 PM
Post #53

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Member No.: 222
Fav Character: Clover

For the episode title "Grab the bully by the horns" could we imagine a cameo of Donna from the season 1 episode "Spy Gladiators"?

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Aug 28 2012, 03:27 AM
Post #54

Agent
Group Icon

Season 6
The opening sequence for season 6 will have completly all-new footage, but will be showed similar to season 3/4. The intro music will be an instrumental Dubstep/Dance-pop verion of the show's theme song, similar to the soundtrack used for season 3 & 4.

Found this today on Wikipedia Can someone confirm this please? Or give link to source?

I´m not exactly fan of dubstep but knowing they make S6 intro based on S3/S4 and not S5 makes me extremely happy and i might even like it.

This post has been edited by Ocik: Aug 28 2012, 03:40 AM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Aug 28 2012, 09:14 AM
Post #55

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13737
Fav Character: Sam

lol i love this XD

According to the Oban Star Racers Artbook, Savin Yeatman-Eiffel (creator of Oban Star Racers) was concerned when the script writers of Totally Spies! were hired for Oban Star Racers. He said that Totally Spies! has good qualities, but that their work didn't fit in with his own story and characters. Some of their lines in the script were stereotypically girlish, something Savin greatly opposes.

lol of course the lines are going to be girlish, It's a show about 3 Beverly Hill teenaged girls, thats about as girly as you can get it XD.

This post has been edited by Samfanatic: Aug 28 2012, 09:20 AM

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game

+Quote Post
Uskazd
post Sep 11 2012, 12:12 PM
Post #56

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 14739
Fav Character: Jerry

There might be parts of the world where evil still exists (case in point Mandy still have a grudge against the Spies) and there might be also some evils minds coming from other planets.

If they come from outer space i can definitely see another crossover with Martin Mystery happen.

+Quote Post
devin ewing
post Sep 19 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #57

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14578

QUOTE (Ocik @ Aug 28 2012, 03:27 AM) *
Season 6
The opening sequence for season 6 will have completly all-new footage, but will be showed similar to season 3/4. The intro music will be an instrumental Dubstep/Dance-pop verion of the show's theme song, similar to the soundtrack used for season 3 & 4.

Found this today on Wikipedia Can someone confirm this please? Or give link to source?

I´m not exactly fan of dubstep but knowing they make S6 intro based on S3/S4 and not S5 makes me extremely happy and i might even like it.

me too!

--------------------
Cute
Loveable
Obeservent
Very fashionable
Even Mandy wants to be her!
Rave lover

Every spies BFF
Wonderful
Imaginative
Never dull
Girl

That's Clover!

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Oct 14 2012, 04:00 AM
Post #58

Agent
Group Icon

Yo, found this on Russian site

Im not sure about this being Orpheelin´s work. Does it look like S6 picture to you guys?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Oct 14 2012, 04:15 AM
Post #59

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Member No.: 222

It might be probably a S6 picture, it's the 1st time I saw it. Very cute picture smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post Oct 14 2012, 10:59 AM
Post #60

Agent
Group Icon

I find this picture on that website. I didn't know that Alex had a twin sister.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  x_4fa67a48_1_.jpg ( 67.18K ) Number of downloads: 18

--------------------

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 08:19 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net