post Dec 19 2009, 12:38 PM
Post #121

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,863
Fav Character: Jerry

QUOTE (w.s.c.a @ Aug 31 2008, 07:16 AM) *
use the barette to cath the butterfly and use it to hack the code machine (code 123)

can some one help me be a spy please im almost 16 years old email me at party_like_a_rock_star_ya@yahoo.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gaara Katsu
post Dec 22 2009, 08:24 AM
Post #122

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,902
Fav Character: Clover

nice game i cleared it in under a hour

+Quote Post
Nika
post Feb 17 2010, 03:19 AM
Post #123

Bored!
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,157
Fav Character: Sam

QUOTE (faery @ Feb 5 2009, 01:35 AM) *
QUOTE (*~Sam~* @ Aug 24 2008, 09:22 PM) *
You use the magazine to open the factory's door! happy.gif
Then a puzzle is appear (and you know how to do, play that game) When you finish the puzzle, use the new magazine to open the door! When the door is open, come inside! (before open the door, you must give Mandy the Beauty Contest magazine, than Mandy stand up, you take the candys and give it for Jerry)

I tried and it doesn't work!

I take the magazine in my compouder thing and then i click on the machine and it doesn't work!

what am i supposed to do ?

Select the magazine and take it to the slit in the monitor! I'm not sure so just try

+Quote Post
samy
post May 20 2010, 10:41 AM
Post #124

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,119

help!!do u know that part wen gladis is atacted by mecanyc spiders?how can i distroy them,i can't even see them!!

--------------------
㋖ T♥ki♥ H♥tel ㋖

+Quote Post
JessicaSpy1
post May 28 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #125

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,140
Fav Character: Alex

QUOTE (Black Rose @ Dec 31 2007, 06:11 AM) *
You must go to the bathroom, get the barette, click on the butterfly and then when you go to the hall get the barette again, click on the camera then click on the code board next to Jerry's door and insert code 312. Then go in Jerry's office and click on the upper left monitor. You will play a game and when you win, you win the game. sweat.gif I guess that was too much...

Actually after you get inside jerry's office. you go click on the key on the bottom left or right hand corner. then you go back to the locker room, you use the key on the cupboard which is at the bottom left hand corner. you open it. get the spray. then go back to jerry's office. and click the big electric computer thingy.... blush.gif

This post has been edited by JessicaSpy1: May 28 2011, 11:42 AM

+Quote Post
espionne
post Sep 21 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #126

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 14,332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

How do I get a webcode for the webcode machine? I already tried Googling several of them but some of the more frequently used ones, such as "l0v03", didn't work on my account.

By the way, my character's name in the Academy is "Linguist". I currently also hold the highest individual score for the Spy Chess game (I earned nearly 300,000 points - which basically meant that I ended up repeating Level 11 several times before I finally lost). tongue.gif

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
Espiette
post May 12 2012, 07:45 PM
Post #127

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,587

How do you get past the motion detector game on a laptop? My laptop won't let me use the numbers on my keyboard...

+Quote Post
thespytastic_spy...
post Jun 13 2012, 03:31 AM
Post #128

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,627

well i had this problem too once till i discovered all i had to do is press the key the button that is written on it : Num Lock.
why don't you try it may work for you too! smile.gif

QUOTE (espionne @ Sep 21 2011, 10:16 PM) *
How do I get a webcode for the webcode machine? I already tried Googling several of them but some of the more frequently used ones, such as "l0v03", didn't work on my account.

By the way, my character's name in the Academy is "Linguist". I currently also hold the highest individual score for the Spy Chess game (I earned nearly 300,000 points - which basically meant that I ended up repeating Level 11 several times before I finally lost). tongue.gif

well i had try this code too.. it never worked.. then one day i bought a game for the nitedo ds console name Totally Spies 3. each time you pass a mission it gives you a secret code for totally spies academy! the most of them worked but unfortunately others didn't... i also found some codes on google that do work! unfortunately the game has problem: each time i buy an item (cloth or piece of furniture) the next day it's like i haven't bough it but still my money are less. and then i try to buy it again but it sais it's already bought!! mad.gif .....
but i still play just because i love the game!! (i also had athe third individual score once on SOS watch !!!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
batwoman001
post Aug 13 2012, 08:19 PM
Post #129

Civilian
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,706

I'm on Mission 2 and need help passing the "Slime Nelly" game after you paralyze the worker. I'll be sliming for 5 minutes and the mini-game goes on and on. Help please!

Edit: Never mind. I have figured it out. ^^;

This post has been edited by batwoman001: Aug 13 2012, 08:27 PM

+Quote Post
Oumaya
post Aug 30 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #130

Field Operative
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,250

i realy need how i'm in the first mission and i cant pass terrence game : Neuro Contact
Help me

This post has been edited by Oumaya: Aug 30 2012, 12:49 PM

--------------------

I have a fanpage of Totally Spies on FB
Totally Spies , and the link is down there, I'd be glad if you guys LIKE it, thanks!

+Quote Post
espionne
post Aug 30 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #131

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

QUOTE (Oumaya @ Aug 30 2012, 12:49 PM) *
i realy need how i'm in the first mission and i cant pass terrence game : Neuro Contact
Help me

Ugh, I didn't like that game either. But the key to remember is that you have to think ahead. Look where the zombies are headed and rearrange a complete path for them before they step onto it. Make sure the path includes the screwdrivers! Once you've picked up 3 screwdrivers, rearrange the path so that it leads to the SIDE of Terrence's console (where the arrows are pointing). I don't know why, but if you lead the zombies to the front/back of the console, they will just crash and you will have to start again. Zombies aren't very bright in general. tongue.gif

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Aug 30 2012, 05:21 PM
Post #132

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,737

lol yeah i hated that mission, it took me like 4 days to finally get it right lol

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game

+Quote Post
Oumaya
post Aug 31 2012, 06:34 AM
Post #133

Field Operative
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,250

QUOTE (Samfanatic @ Aug 31 2012, 02:21 AM) *
lol yeah i hated that mission, it took me like 4 days to finally get it right lol

just 4 days me i try and try maybee 6 weeks or more kaos-hellokitty07.gif

QUOTE (espionne @ Aug 30 2012, 09:58 PM) *
QUOTE (Oumaya @ Aug 30 2012, 12:49 PM) *
Help me

Ugh, I didn't like that game either. But the key to remember is that you have to think ahead. Look where the zombies are headed and rearrange a complete path for them before they step onto it. Make sure the path includes the screwdrivers! Once you've picked up 3 screwdrivers, rearrange the path so that it leads to the SIDE of Terrence's console (where the arrows are pointing). I don't know why, but if you lead the zombies to the front/back of the console, they will just crash and you will have to start again. Zombies aren't very bright in general. tongue.gif

i ty that but is so hard i cant pass tis game cry.gif

--------------------

I have a fanpage of Totally Spies on FB
Totally Spies , and the link is down there, I'd be glad if you guys LIKE it, thanks!

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th February 2019 - 04:33 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net