post Sep 22 2012, 07:22 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. Stella seemed a bit upset with Bloom when she didn't pay attention to her due to thinking about Daphne.

2. The girls seemed pretty excited about using Palladium's simulation room. It's too bad Flora was a bit worried about something going wrong in it until Tecna gave her some confidence.

3. At Cloud Tower, it was creepy seeing the Trix hold a meeting to learn that the Dragon Flame is what makes Bloom's magic so strong. It was funny that Knut had no clue about what they were discussing.

4. While walking outside on a moonlit night, it was nice of Brandon to tell Bloom to not worry about her upcoming simulation test. However, it wasn't good that Riven secretly overheard them and then telepathically told Darcy! I really didn't like seeing Darcy mess with the simulation's computer.

5. It was kinda cute seeing Kiko stowaway in Bloom's school bag.

6. It was kinda unusual that Palladium chose a realm called Domino for Bloom's simulation test. By the look on Faragonda's face, she knew something awful would happen!

7. While in the simulation room, Bloom sure was surprised to see little Kiko in her bag.

8. Things were going fine for Bloom until the Trix appeared out of nowhere! Little did Bloom know that the Trix were using dolls of themselves to fight her.

9. Bloom sure put up a good fight against the fake Trix. It was so sad the fake Trix made Kiko fall into the lava just to make Bloom angry enough to reveal her Dragon fire.

10. I was just as happy and relieved as Bloom was to see Kiko was safe. It was also great when Palladium shut down the computer to get Bloom out.

11. It was so cute when all the fairies happily threw Bloom up into the air in celebration of surviving the simulation!

Pretty good ep. 4 stars.

This post has been edited by ErikBigCloverFan: Sep 22 2012, 07:29 PM

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2019 - 11:59 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net