post Jan 11 2013, 05:38 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. I liked how Bloom opened up to Brandon about: Daphne, her mysterious past, and her recent mishap at Alfea's library. It was nice of him that he would get Timmy to help her out.

2. I was as confused as Bloom was about wondering where Stella was and not being at the nurse's office as well as skipping Palladium's simulation test. I was as upset as the girls were when Stella finally got back to the dorm and told them she skipped class just to go fashion shopping so she'd do well in the Miss Magix beauty contest. I'm surprised Bloom & the others agreed to help Stella, considering she gave them the "sad puppy" look.

3. At Cloud Tower, I felt sorry for Mirta when Lucy blew her off when Mirta told her entering the Miss Magix contest would be dangerous since magic was forbidden. Lucy seemed pretty confident about winning with the Trix's help, even if she couldn't use magic herself.

4. I really hated Icy's secret plan: make Lucy win the contest and then have her humiliated in front of everyone by exposing her ugliness.

5. While the girls were helping Stella get ready for the contest, it was sad when one of the contestants got her hair ruined...thanks to the Trix. Stella's comment sure made it worse!

6. When the contestants all got introduced, Stella looked very nice and, thanks to the Trix, so did Lucy. I really didn't like hearing Stella say that all she wanted to do was win.

7. It was so sad and terrifying when the Trix made all the other contestants mess up during the talent competition. I will admit that Lucy did a nice ballet performance.

8. I really loved Stella's country-western performance. I also thought she looked great! I'm very glad she was able to dodge the Trix's attacks. It was funny when the Trix made Stella talk backwards though.

9. Stella sure looked pissed when Lucy won the contest. I DID feel sorry for Lucy when Icy exposed her ugliness to everyone and then Stella won by default.

10. Stella sure was disappointed when she wanted to celebrate her winning the contest but Bloom reminded her she promised she'd study all night for her test.

11. It wasn't pretty when, during the test, Stella was falling asleep and then used too much potion which made everything go haywire!

12. It's too bad Stella ended up failing her test. Palladium had some good words of advice for her afterwards.

13. I'm glad Bloom was able to cheer Stella up by telling her that failing her test wasn't the end of the world and that summer vacation was coming up.

Although this ep was pretty weak, I still enjoyed both Stella & Lucy's performances during the contest. I give it 3 stars.

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 11:53 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net