post Aug 26 2013, 02:43 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. While visiting her mom on Spring Break, it was nice of Bloom to help out in the kitchen, even if she couldn't cook. I thought she did a great job controlling that oven fire, much to her mom's surprise.

2. Well, it seems Mitzi sure hasn't changed her bad attitude since Bloom left. I liked how Bloom told her off while keeping Alfea a secret.

3. It was neat how Bloom could read people's auras.. It sure came in handy when those two businessmen wanted to buy her mom's flower shop for no good and her mom declined their offer.

4. It was sad when Bloom & her mom saw that the flower shop had been trashed!

5. It was great that, while asleep, Bloom sensed that the flower shop was on fire. While Bloom controlled the fire and her dad named Mike who was a fireman came to help, it reminded him of when he found Bloom when she was a baby. I'm very glad Mike & Bloom saved the two businessmen's driver, even if he did cause the fire only because he was forced to.

6. It's too bad Mitzi got ticked off when she saw Bloom become popular for being a hero.

7. Although it was painful for her earth parents to tell Bloom she was really adopted, it was nice of them to tell her that they'll never stop loving her. It was also nice of Bloom to say it back to them.

8. When Bloom got back to Alfea, it was nice of the Winx girls agreeing to help Bloom find her real parents wherever they may be.

Pretty good episode. 4 stars.

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 11:55 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net