post Aug 26 2013, 03:17 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. At Cloud Tower, I felt so sorry for poor Mirta when she got so nervous in Miss Griffin's class. I also didn't like how Lucy got heckled for losing the Miss Magix contest.

2. At Alfea, although she had a little trouble focusing, I'm glad Bloom passed Miss Faragonda's lesson.

3. It was nice of Brandon agreeing to help Bloom get to Cloud Tower to learn more about her birth parents.

4. Although Brandon was ready to take Bloom to Cloud Tower, it was cute of her to say she needed to change out of her pajamas first.

5. At Cloud Tower, I felt so sad when Lucy wanted to be part of the Trix and wanted no more association with a "loser" like Mirta! I agreed with Mirta for being mad and saying she had all she could take of the Trix! I'm very glad Mirta wanted to help Bloom when she learned the Trix wanted to steal her Dragon Fire power.

6. At the Cloud Tower archives, it was so painful when Bloom saw she was a descendant of the three ancestral witches!

7. The other Winx girls sure were worried that Bloom hadn't been in her dorm all night. It seems that Bloom slept in the forest to forget about what she saw.

8. I'm very glad Mirta showed up and told Bloom that the Trix tricked her with fake images at the Cloud Tower archives!

9. I'm glad Stella and the others showed up when the Trix cornered Bloom & Mirta. I loved when Mirta used a monster image to scare the Trix off balance! However, it was so sad when Icy turned Mirta into a pumpkin! I DID love seeing Bloom blow the Trix away!

10. It was really sweet of Flora to take care of Mirta in her pumpkin form until she became normal again.

A fantastic episode! Mirta really showed her true colors!!! 5 stars!!!

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 11:58 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net