IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winx Club: The Enemy in the Shadows, Season 1, Episode 16 UNCUT Talkback SPOILERS
ErikBigCloverFan
post Aug 26 2013, 05:29 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. At Cloud Tower, the Trix sure wore themselves out conjuring up that nightmare monster as their latest plan to steal Bloom's magic.

2. At Alfea, just before they went to bed, it was good that both Tecna & Flora could sense that something was wrong.

3. It was so horrible when the monster gave the Winx girls nightmares: Stella's parents splitting up, Musa trapped in a world without music, and Tecna trapped in a digital world! After they woke up, I'm glad Flora was able to contact Mirta, who told them about the monster and that it would be going after Bloom next!

4. The next night, I'm glad the Winx girls were prepared and stayed awake when the nightmare monster attacked! It's too bad the girls were too exhausted to fight because of the nightmares they had the night before! It got even worse when the Trix showed up out of nowhere and attacked!!! I was so relieved when Miss Faragonda showed up and, with the help of Bloom's last ounce of magic, destroyed the monster! It's too bad the Trix escaped before Faragonda could deal with them.

5. When they got back to Cloud Tower, Miss Griffin was totally pissed at the Trix when Griselda informed her about what happened!!! As punishment, Miss Griffin banned the Trix from Cloud Tower forever!!! Icy sure was furious and vowed to get revenge on Bloom & the Winx girls!!!

A very intense episode! If Faragonda hadn't showed up when she did, the Winx girls would be dead! I give it 4 stars!

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2019 - 12:01 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net