post Aug 27 2013, 10:29 AM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. The Winx girls were totally shocked to hear that, after the incident at the Red Fountain exhibition, Bloom announced she was leaving Alfea! She pretty much felt that she wasn't good enough for Alfea, much less Prince Sky.

2. While Bloom was saying "good-bye" to Magix and left, it was horrible that Stormy spied on her and told Icy & Darcy. It got worse when Icy felt this was the perfect time to go after Bloom and steal her magic!

3. Back in Gardenia, it was nice that Bloom's adoptive parents were just glad to have her back, even if Bloom could sense they were saddened.

4. It was so mean of Mitzi to say to Bloom that she came back only because she must have flunked out of school!

5. Miss Faragonda & Griselda sure were upset with the Winx girls when they told them that Bloom left and they didn't even try to stop her. I loved when Stella felt it was time to get Bloom back.

6. It was sweet of Bloom to use her magic to help her adoptive mom at the flower shop.

7. It was cute that Kiko disagreed with Bloom that leaving Alfea was the right thing to do.

8. I loved when Bloom turned Mitzi's motorbike into a pig after Mitzi said Bloom was a "nobody."

9. After the Trix almost hurt her adoptive parents and then Knut attacked, I'm glad Bloom was able to fight back!

10. Bloom sure put up a good fight battling the Trix! I'm glad Bloom was able to get her adoptive parents out of that vortex after the Trix caught them and threw them into it!

11. It was shocking when, after the Trix cornered Bloom, Icy told Bloom about her past: three ancestral witches destroyed her home realm of Domino and her sister named Daphne rescued her by sending her to Earth! Icy then mentioned that now she and the Trix were to continue where the ancestral witches left off.

12. It was so sad when Icy froze Bloom and the Trix stole her Dragon Fire magic!

13. When Stella showed up, I loved when she & Bloom's adoptive parents convinced Bloom to return to Alfea.

Excellent episode! Bloom finally found out who she was, even if it came from Icy. 4 stars.

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2019 - 11:18 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net