post Sep 25 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. When they all got back to Alfea, it was nice of Faragonda & Saladin to welcome them back. I also loved when Knut told them he left the Trix and became their new ally. It was still a shame that Faragonda was still worried about Miss Griffin and Cloud Tower being under the Trix's control. She also mentioned their battle against them would be extremely dangerous when they attack Alfea.

2. At Cloud Tower, I hated seeing the Trix play "mind games" with Riven's brain! However, after seeing a monstrous version of himself, I AM glad he finally regretted everything he did. I liked that he was able to break out of his cell and wanted to free Miss Griffin, even if her cell door couldn't be opened. I'm glad she told him to flee before the Army of Darkness got him. It wasn't pretty when he jumped out the window and kept falling until he was nowhere in sight!

3. I liked that Knut agreed to help Bloom get into Cloud Tower with Stella, Sky, & Brandon through secret underground tunnels.

4. Icy sure was pissed about Riven escaping! Plus, seeing her and the Trix conjure up the entire Army of Darkness on Alfea was not a pretty sight!!!

5. During the fight, I loved when Mirta's spirit helped Flora by telling her to dodge when she got attacked.

6. In the tunnels, it was rough seeing Knut and the others run into those traps. It wasn't any better when they ended up in Cloud Tower's dump and got attacked by garbage-eating bugs! I'm very glad that Riven came out of nowhere and saved them! It seems that after he jumped out that window, he landed on a buttress and slid into the dump. I really liked that Riven apologized for betraying them and was now leading them into Cloud Tower.

Very good episode. Riven's back on the good side! 4 stars.

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 11:56 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net