post Oct 8 2013, 12:00 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. At Alfea, I didn't blame Stella one bit for being sad for two reasons: most of Alfea was destroyed and Bloom is still missing. I DID like seeing Musa encouraging Flora not to give up trying to turn Mirta, who was still in pumpkin form, back to normal.

2. At Lake Roccaluce, it was cute seeing Bloom wade through it trying to find Daphne. When Bloom found her, I loved when Daphne told her that all that happened was that she let her doubts get the better of her and that no one could ever steal her past nor her magic. I also loved when Daphne told Bloom that in order to get her magic back, she had to look deep inside herself and believe. I was very glad when Bloom did and then loved when she flew out of the lake with her Dragon Fire back!

3. I absolutely loved when Flora used all her magic and was finally able to turn Mirta normal again! It was also cute of Stella to get Riven & Musa to meet again when he passed by, even though he seemed too shy and ran off.

4. It was scary seeing Sky walk through an abandoned & destroyed Magix! It got worse when an Army of Darkness monster showed up and attacked him! I'm just glad he wasn't afraid to battle it!

5. At Cloud Tower, it was horrifying seeing the Army of Darkness was now immense and strong!!!

6. I agreed with Faragonda that everyone was getting restless about what the Trix will do next, as well as wondering where Sky & Bloom were.

7. It was great that those Dark Forest nymphs informed Faragonda so they could prepare for battle.

8. Back at Magix, while Sky battled and more monsters cornered him, I loved when Bloom showed up and used magic to destroy them! Although it WAS nice when Sky & Bloom reunited, it was kinda sad when he showed her what happened to Magix because of the Trix. At least, he reassured her that with the Winx girls' protection, Alfea would be ok. It was great when Bloom used her Dragon Fire to help her and Sky get back to Alfea!

9. Faragonda sure seemed a bit on edge when she told Miss Griffin that with Bloom still missing and losing her magic to the Trix, she was hoping that Bloom hadn't given up on herself.

10. While the Trix were riding on the Army of Darkness towards Alfea, I hated seeing Icy laughing when she was thinking that with the Dragon Fire, nothing could stop them!

A very good episode! I'm glad Bloom got her Dragon Fire back! 4 stars!

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2019 - 12:00 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net