post Jan 28 2014, 03:35 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. As soon as Aisha woke up and was frantically searching for Piff, it was a shame she got frightened when she saw Knut for the first time! I'm glad Faragonda showed up, introduced herself, mentioned that she knew her father, and told her Piff was still in the garden. It's too bad Aisha chased Piff all over the school while still in her pajamas, which got her some weird looks from the other students! Finally, it wasn't pretty when Aisha finally caught Piff during WizGiz's class!

2. I'm glad Aisha opened up to Faragonda about herself, the pixies, and the Shadow Phoenix.

3. I'm glad that Faragonda decided that the Winx girls should help Aisha rescue the pixies. I felt it was also important that she showed why only Bloom & Stella could go with a simulation: the underground caves were too dangerous, Flora's magic wouldn't create any plants to help and Musa's sound waves would cause a cave in.

4. It was great that Saladin assigned Sky, Brandon, & Riven to accompany the girls. It's too bad Musa hated seeing Riven share his motorbike with Aisha, even if Aisha was doing the driving.

5. It was funny when they got inside Timmy's airship and they were flying to the caves, Aisha shouted that he was flying in the wrong direction!

6. When they reached the underground cave and they had to jump off the airship, it was annoying to hear Stella complain about losing her makeup bag and wishing she was back at school! It was also too bad that, back at Alfea, Tecna lost contact with them when they entered the cave. It got worse when Stella complained how dark the cave was, transformed, and used her sceptre for a lantern which began to attract monsters!

7. I loved seeing Bloom & Aisha help Stella battle the monsters while Brandon blew up the cave's sealed gate so they could escape! When they got inside, I'm glad Aisha glued the gate shut, even if it drained her a bit.

8. It wasn't pretty when the cave drained all of Bloom & Stella's magic!

9. It got scary when, while they were searching the cave's tunnels and Brandon found himself on a ledge while separated from the others, a shadow monster cornered him! It wasn't pretty when Aisha tried to help Brandon and she ended up being stuck to the cave's sticky wall!!! Things didn't get any better when Bloom & Stella tried to transform but were still too weak! It got much worse when Brandon battled the monster all by himself, the ledge broke apart in the process, and he fell into the deep ravine!!! Finally, I did NOT like seeing Stella jump into the ravine after Brandon and see poor Bloom cry!!!

A pretty good episode. There were some intense moments in the underground cave. I give it 4 stars.

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd April 2019 - 03:34 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net