IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winx Club: The Reign of the Nymphs, Season 1, Episode 11 UNCUT Talkback SPOILERS
ErikBigCloverFan
post Sep 22 2012, 08:14 PM
Post #1

Field Operative
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. It wasn't pretty to see Stella get upset at Flora for using part of Stella's room for her magic plants so she could study for an upcoming test. I'll admit, it was kinda cute seeing those plants try on Stella's clothes and makeup. It also wasn't pretty seeing Tecna upset for being attacked and tied up in a closet by another of Flora's plants.

2. It was so sad when Flora decided to move herself and her assignment to the Black-Mud Swamp and the other girls didn't agree with Bloom that she shouldn't go. I didn't blame Bloom for storming out about how mean the others were to Flora.

3. I'm glad Bloom got the others to agree to help Flora in the swamp, even if Stella didn't want to.

4. Not only did I not like hearing Stella complain about how yucky the swamp was but when Flora covered her mouth to keep her quiet so not to scare the water nymphs, I hated when Stella bit poor Flora's hand!!! I'm very glad Flora was able to calm those nymphs down.

5. It was nice that they got to meet the nymph queen. I'm also glad the girls agreed to help bring back some leaves for the nymphs from a nearby island that was inhabited by a monster.

6. It was scary when the monster first attacked them and then swallowed Musa!

7. I liked how Tecna created those air bubbles so they could go underwater and rescue Musa before she drowned.

8. I'm glad Tecna made an oxygen bubble to protect Bloom from the red willow tree's poison gas while the others fell asleep. I'm sure glad Bloom & Tecna made the oxygen bubble bigger to get rid of the poison and wake everyone up. It was so funny when Stella woke up and then freaked out after seeing a bug on her arm!

9. I'm glad the oxygen bubble helped wake up the lost water nymph who then explained that the island was part of the monster who was really a giant, sleepwalking turtle who got that way because of the red willow's poison gas.

10. It sure got scary when that red willow started attacking them. I loved when Bloom & Flora used their magic to kill it!

11. It was so nice of Flora to share some of her rapid growth formula to multiply the water nymph's leaves. It was lovely when the queen gave Flora that special flower she needed to to pass her exam.

Good episode. This was definately one of Flora's best moments. 4 stars.

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 11:55 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net