Samfanatic
post Aug 26 2012, 11:03 AM
Post #1

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,737
Fav Character: Sam

Heres a story about me in the TS world and what I would think would happen if I was with them

A TS Story part 1: introductions

I approched my locker in the Math hallway to grab my books for Math Class. I opened my locker useing my combanation, looked at the top of the door part of the locker that had a pichure of Sam, Clover and Alex, I pointed to Sam in the pic and said, "One day Sam you will be mine" than I kissed the picture. After that I looked both ways nervusly to make sure no one saw that or herd that. Then I let out a sigh of releaf knowing that my secret is safe. I quickly grabed my books and headed to class.

I sat down in my usal chair which is the closest one next to the hallway on the right side, it's the furthest one away from the teacher. I grabed my bookbag and searched through it for my pencils, paper, and books. I grabed all of them and put them on my desk. I stood up to go to the shapener to sharpen my pencil when sudenly, I bumped into Clover, the cutest girl in school. everyone says that exect me, I say Sam is prettier. "Watch where your going!" Clover said in a high, demanding voice. I backed up with my hands near my face. "I'm sorry, it was an acedent!" I pleaed to her. I heard a voice behind her "Yeah, its not that he hurt you or anything" Clover tured around and said, "well he needs to keep an eye on whats in front of him or I could get unwanted arm brouses." Clover said to the girl behind her. Than Clover stormed off to her seat.

"Sorry about that, Clover is really nice once you get to know her," the girl said to me. "Who are you, I don't think we've met before?" I asked her. My name's Alex," Alex said to me, "Whats yours?" "My name is Jered!" I told her. "Oh nice to meet you Jered," Alex said to me, "were sitting over there." she siad to me while pointing over to the place where Sam and Clover were sitting. they were sitting in the chairs on the back left side of the room. "Hey, want to sit with us?" Alex asked exitidly. I looked over by Sam and Clover and saw two seats free one next to Sam, one next to Clover. Both on the right side. "Sure, I'm not sitting by anyone at the moment," I told Alex. Then I walked back to my seat and quickly put my things back in my bookbag. I grabed my bookbag and headed back to Alex.

Alex walked me over to Sam and Clover Sam looked up from reading her book and looked at Alex and said, "who's your friend Alex?" "This is Jered do you mind if he sits with us today?" Alex asked Clover and Sam. I looked at Sam and started to shake. I guess I was nerveous. "Sure," Sam said and then started to look at her book again. The shakes went away when i looked at Clover to hear what she would say. "*Sigh* well i guess since everyone else wants you in, i'll let you sit with us today. "yey!" Alex sad exitedly. "But no more bummping into me, got it?" Clover said to me while pointing her index finger at me. "Got it," I said shaking my head. Than I sat down in the chair next to Sam and got my pencils, paper, and Math book out of my bookbag and waited for class to begain.

Let Me know how you guys like it so far?

This post has been edited by Samfanatic: Aug 27 2012, 01:37 PM

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Aug 26 2012, 01:29 PM
Post #2

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,713
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (Samfanatic @ Aug 26 2012, 11:03 AM) *
Heres a story about me in the TS world and what I would think would happen if I was with them

A TS Story part 1: introductions

I approched my locker in the Math hallway to grab my books for Math Class. I opened my locker useing my combanation, looked at the top of the door part of the locker that had a pichure of Sam, Clover and Alex, I pointed to Sam in the pic and said, "One day Sam you will be mine" than I kissed the picture. After that I looked both ways nervusly to make sure no one saw that or herd that. Then I let out a sigh of releaf knowing that my secret is safe. I quickly grabed my books and headed to class.

I sat down in my usal chair which is the closest one next to the hallway on the right side, it's the furthest one away from the teacher. I grabed my bookbag and searched through it for my pencils, paper, and books. I grabed all of them and put them on my desk. I stood up to go to the shapener to sharpen my pencil when sudenly, I bumped into Clover, the cutest girl in school. everyone says that exect me, I say Sam is prettier. "Watch where your going!" Clover said in a high, demanding voice. I backed up with my hands near my face. "I'm sorry, it was an acedent!" I pleaed to her. I heard a voice behind her "Yeah, its not that he hurt you or anything" Clover tured around and said, "well he needs to keep an eye on whats in front of him or I could get unwanted arm brouses." Clover said to the girl behind her. Than Clover stormed off to her seat.

"Sorry about that, Clover is really nice once you get to know her," the girl said to me. "Who are you, I don't think we've met before?" I asked her. My name's Alex," Alex said to me, "Whats yours?" "My name is Jered!" I told her. "Oh nice to meet you Jered," Alex said to me, "were sitting over there." she siad to me while pointing over to the place where Sam and Clover were sitting. "Hey, want to sit with us?" Alex asked exitidly. "sure, I'm not sitting by anyone at the moment," I told Alex. Then I walked back to my seat and quickly put my things back in my bookbag. I grabed my bookbag and headed back to Alex.

Alex walked me over to Sam and Clover Sam looked up from reading her book and looked at Alex and said, "who's your friend Alex?" "This is Jered do you mind if he sits with us today?" Alex asked Clover and Sam. I looked at Sam and started to shake. I guess I was nerveous. "Sure," Sam said and then started to look at her book again. The shakes went away when i looked at Clover to hear what she would say. "*Sigh* well i guess since everyone else wants you in, i'll let you sit with us today. "yey!" Alex sad exitedly. "But no more bummping into me, got it?" Clover said to me while pointing her index finger at me. "Got it," I said shaking my head. Than I got my pencils, paper, and Math book out of my bookbag nd waited for class to begain.

Let Me know how you guys like it so far?

I think you exaggerated Clover´s reactions a little bit ^^ + describing where CSA sit would be nice so i can imagine it better. Overall, it´s good!

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Aug 27 2012, 05:58 AM
Post #3

Agent
Group Icon

I think you exaggerated Clover´s reactions a little bit ^^ + describing where CSA sit would be nice so i can imagine it better. Overall, it´s good

I actually thought about that on Clover's part but if you think of it, in the seasons she doesn't actually treat boys who arn't total hoties with the most respect. (like Arnold, or the the one guy that wanted to go out with her on Ice man Cometh) But don't worry i'll try to make her a little nicer

btw don't mean to sound stupid but whats CSA? is that the whole classroom or something?

This post has been edited by Samfanatic: Aug 27 2012, 05:59 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Aug 27 2012, 06:57 AM
Post #4

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,713
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (Samfanatic @ Aug 27 2012, 05:58 AM) *
btw don't mean to sound stupid but whats CSA? is that the whole classroom or something?

CSA == Clover, Sam, Alex

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Aug 27 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #5

Agent
Group Icon

CSA == Clover, Sam, Alex

lol *face palms self* can't belive i didn't think of that. give me a few mins and i'll edit that because that is important XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Sep 10 2012, 04:14 PM
Post #6

Agent
Group Icon

I know its been a while since i've updated this but heres the next part.

A TS Story Part 2 – A Strange Event

Clover and Alex were whispering something to themselves as I was staring straight ahead kind of daydreaming, when suddenly the door behind us opened. “Welcome to Algebra one class,” the voice said behind us. Sam put her book away and looked at the voice like the rest of the class. The person at the door was clearly overweight. "“My name is Mrs. Blunderbuss and I expect you all to be on your best behavior in my class," Mrs. Blunderbuss said while she made her way from the door to the front of the classroom. Clover leaned over to Alex and put her hand on the left side of her face. “"More like Blunderbut,"” Clover whispered to Alex. Alex and Clover both chuckled at her joke.

"“Today we will be learning how to solve for X,"” Mrs Blunderbuss said while turning around and drawing on the chalk board. Sundenly I heared something that sounded like a ring tone for a cell phone. The entire class turned around to figure out what it was. I turned my head toward Sam and she looked like she just seen a ghost. Mrs. Blunderbuss glanced behind her sholder and asked, “"What was that?"” Suddenly Sam’s scared face turned into a freakish smile. "“Nothing,"” Alex said to the teacher,” "That was our bathroom alarm,"” Alex chuckled at the end as if she was nervous. Mrs. Blunderbuss turned around completely. "“Oh really?"” Mrs. Blunderbuss said kind of surprised. "“Yeah we have to go right now or we won’t be able to make it through class,"” Clover explained pointing her thumb at the door while looking at Mrs. Blunderbuss. Suddenly Sam, Clover, and Alex, ran out the door as fast as they could. "Sorry, we'll be back as soon as we can!" Sam exclained while shuting the door behind her after Clover and Alex ran through. Mrs. Blunderbuss put her hands on her hips. "“humph,”" Mrs. Blunderbuss chuckled under her breath,”"You see? That’s what happens when you drink too much coffee before class."” She told the class while still looking at the door. “Back to where we were.” Mrs. Blunderbuss said turning to face the board again and starting to draw letters.

Let me know how this is turning out.

This post has been edited by Samfanatic: Sep 11 2012, 11:28 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 07:00 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net