Handler
post Jun 19 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #1

Staff
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Fav Character: Sam

Here's a list of the banned members, and an explanation as to why they were banned.

We are posting this because banned members are plainly visible in the Memberlist, and people do get curious, and from time to time we get asked about why they got banned.

So without further ado..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adela - banned for trolling, making a topic saying she quit woohp forever and then proceeded to make an alternate account

Ana the Dark - permanently IP banned from the site. The reason is for flaming members, going on homophobic rants, and using anti-gay slurs in conversations with more than one WOOHP member via MSN. Things also said included everyone who posts here being a loser and that Totally Spies sucks

Angel~Alex - banned for calling a moderator (very) bad words, and telling her "Ban me now, you ****"

Angel~Clover - same as above. Probably same person as above also.

anime angels bf - banned for flaming people, saying he was going to stab members, making inappropriate comments about bodily functions, and being very rude to people

Arsenal4ever - for trying to pick up girls on the forum

badboy - banned for insulting Handler, the Staff and other members as well, and admitting he was Splinter Cell

basse - banned for posting inappropriate adult material

Cloverrocks - banned for posting racist remarks against blacks, including using the n word twice, and harassing Sara for months despite continued warnings

champ - banned for trolling, lying, spamming, smarting off to the staff when he has been moderated, breaking the grammar/spelling rule, and in general not knowing the proper way to act at a message board

devid - banned for advertising pirated movie downloads in their sigs and making posts that copied content already in the thread. Also probably a robot.

Elite Agent X - banned for trying to pick up girls on the forum

Elly - permanently IP banned from the site. The reason is for flaming members, going on homophobic rants, and using anti-gay slurs in conversations with more than one WOOHP member via MSN. Things also said included everyone who posts here being a loser and that Totally Spies sucks

Fatima Cullen - banned due to her little "message" and ganging up on a certain member

Idalgo - banned for his abusive behavior towards other members

keyshia1234 - banned for responding to attempts of clearing up a possible alt account with sass back to a mod who was being nice and trying to prove her/his innocence.

Lengie has been banned for being another bot-like poster, posting spam link's in it's posts and signature

lovelyliz - banned by request. Parents don't want her using forums anymore

madison - banned for advertising pirated movie downloads in their sigs and making posts that copied content already in the thread. Also probably a robot.

Michelle - banned by her own request, saying her parents don't want her using forums anymore

Mike D the Superspy - banned for trolling, disprecting the staff, not listening to warnings, and abusing the private messaging system

mikka - banned for advertising pirated movie downloads in their sigs and making posts that copied content already in the thread. Also probably a robot.

Namirules - banned for making sexual advances on young girls. Note: he was actually previously banned member, Cloverrocks

no_wang_involved - banned for dissing Totally Spies to the point of saying anyone who likes the show is on drugs

OishiManju - banned for posting spam for profit

Personal - banned for posting links to spam and cussing a lot to troll the forum

Punk123 - banned for spamming the forum with profanity and making extremely rude statements against a moderator.

samentha123456 - banned for harassing memebers, swearing at members, posting perverted things in the shoutbox, and in general acting like a nutcase

Sami - banned by request. Parents don't want her using forums anymore

shelly - banned for advertising pirated movie downloads in their sigs and making posts that copied content already in the thread. Also probably a robot.

Shippuden Sasuke - banned for continuing to harass a staff member

sp2hacks - banned for posting illegal game hacks as his 1st and only post

Splinter Cell - banned for profanity and obscene remarks to other members

SpyHunter - banned at his own request

ThE OnE AnD OnLy:AlI G - banned for making constant spam, making a racist remark, creating consistent fights with a member, creating mutiple accounts and being a general nuisance on a regular basis to pretty much everyone

Tiia - banned by her own request. She's welcome to come back at any point in time

Tommy - banned for swearing at members in the shoutbox and asking a girl where she lived and other personal information. He also posted in arabic outside of the International Lounge, which is against the rules

totallyspies! - banned for acting extremely immature in the shout box and calling female members very derogatory names

Warrior - for flooding the forum with profanity-laden spam

Zenzy - banned for coming back after a 2 day suspension and trying to justify his actions, harassing a member over e-mail, making an alt account to post while he was suspended for 2 days, making up exaggerated lies like being hacked during a shout box conversation, and being able to threaten WOOHP becuase he is, and I quote, the heir to the irish throne
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following people were banned because they were alternate accounts of previous or existing members:
~BF4L~
♥ЯӘЯӘ♥
اكليل الورد
Amy
CaptainFalcon
Clovertastic
clover the best
Deluce_Fan
Gary112
keirie_linda4885
Kim Possible
Lily
loseta
Mariposa
Merlin
Nia 2
nonosasa
PostingManiac
Sasuke_Uchiha
sailorfan
SparklenGall
Star_Clover
Totally-sammie
xox-Zanessa-xox
xsammierocksx
Zainab
tss

This post has been edited by Seth Nightlord: Feb 11 2009, 12:47 PM
Reason for edit: Because there was major need for an update

--------------------
From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Moon
post Jun 19 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #2

Imperial
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 564
Fav Character: None

that's bad
by the way wat does 'profanity' mean?? happy.gif

--------------------

Kuran Kaname
"Because I love you, I want to rip you apart. I want to pile corpses before you."
"You are always more beautiful when drenched in blood."

+Quote Post
Lexy
post Jun 19 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #3

Candy Coated Sugar
Group Icon

Member No.: 603

Hmmm....How pathetic

--------------------
I'm a witch, of course I'm wicked...wicked cute that is...I may not be miss perfect or miss innocent, but I can still be miss adorable...lol
I'm no angel...I've got sugar, I've got spice, I've got a temper, so be nice.
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Spies89
post Jun 20 2006, 12:38 AM
Post #4

The Dark Knight
Group Icon

Member No.: 100
Fav Character: Jerry

gee , so by the way , their appear as anonymous Members?

--------------------

avv and sigg by me.

+Quote Post
Handler
post Jun 20 2006, 09:43 AM
Post #5

Staff
Group Icon

QUOTE(HeartBreak Kid @ Jun 19 2006, 11:32 PM) [snapback]39410[/snapback]

that's bad
by the way wat does 'profanity' mean?? happy.gif

Profanity = cussword, swearing

QUOTE(Spies89 @ Jun 20 2006, 01:38 AM) [snapback]39450[/snapback]

gee , so by the way , their appear as anonymous Members?

Well, banned members can't post. But the posts they made before they were banned appear normally. Except for their "Membergroup" line, which will now say "Banned".

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moon
post Jun 21 2006, 12:08 AM
Post #6

Imperial
Group Icon

Member No.: 564

wow these members are bad
well except for ts fan

--------------------

Kuran Kaname
"Because I love you, I want to rip you apart. I want to pile corpses before you."
"You are always more beautiful when drenched in blood."

+Quote Post
Pengu
post Jun 23 2006, 07:01 AM
Post #7

♫ shimmy up inside ♫
Group Icon

Member No.: 20

Hall of Shame? Something tells me you've gotten this idea from somewhere very familiar. shifty.gif xDDD

This post has been edited by s_01: Jun 23 2006, 07:01 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Shali
post Jun 24 2006, 08:22 AM
Post #8

^Oh Deidara, you silly little terrorist. ^^
Group Icon

Member No.: 418
Fav Character: Alex

Ohhh! I didn't there were people like this...

--------------------

deidara
ΞΞΞ• º º • ΞΞΞ
"Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion."

click --->† ♦visit my deviantart♦ †<--- click

s e t b y T h e S h a l i

+Quote Post
Bissonia C.
post Jun 24 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #9

Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 219

they are everwhere our goal is to provide a place where we can stop such profanity and cursing and such.

--------------------

“Faith can be nothing but a weapon in the beholders eye and also to be nothing but a means to kill. This truth cannot be changed by beautiful words or false pretensions. To slay one so to protect the other, to kill one so another can live, this is the reality of the Faith to some.”

Time fades as we get older but if you can remember the past you will never forget the Future. Eva

+Quote Post
Handler
post Jul 3 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #10

Staff
Group Icon

Arsenal4ever has been banned for attempting to become romantically involved with a 14 year old girl on the forum.

Also there was a pattern of similar behavior in the past, in that he also attempted the same with a 15 year old and a 21 year old before.

This forum is not a place to pick up girls. Most especially minors - that's a BIG no-no.

However, I will say that I don't believe Arsenal4ever is a child predator or an evil person or anything of that sort. I think he was just a lonely guy looking for girls, and he thought it was okay to be looking on this forum.

I had a long chat with him last night. I asked him,

"Well, I think I need to ban you now, to set an example. I noticed you left the forum on your own anyways."

And he said "Ok, I understand."

One last note: I only learned of this whole incident 2 days ago. The people involved should've told me sooner.

Everyone, please feel free to contact the staff, me and the mods, whenever you feel something is wrong. We won't ever get mad at you for clogging our inbox, I promise.

This post has been edited by Handler: Jul 7 2006, 08:13 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ghidrah
post Jul 3 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #11

Basket Case
Group Icon

Member No.: 60
Fav Character: Mandy

I don't know what his beef was but it was obvious he was too immature and or stupid to post at message boards especialy one with a chat option. I don't really think he left, it was more like he was lurking, but thats over now. I hope others learn from this example and don't repeat such harassing behavior.

+Quote Post
nico|e
post Jul 3 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #12

Weee I'm crazy =)
Group Icon

Member No.: 710

yep some of them are pretty bad

--------------------

set--> prue. love you! xD

+Quote Post
Bissonia C.
post Jul 5 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #13

Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 219

Handler how about putting stalking picking up girls is really not a crime on a forum.

--------------------

“Faith can be nothing but a weapon in the beholders eye and also to be nothing but a means to kill. This truth cannot be changed by beautiful words or false pretensions. To slay one so to protect the other, to kill one so another can live, this is the reality of the Faith to some.”

Time fades as we get older but if you can remember the past you will never forget the Future. Eva

+Quote Post
Teressa
post Jul 5 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #14

Sasuke is NOT gay!!! Sasuke #1 Fan!Also Chyrens
Group Icon

Member No.: 840
Fav Character: Clover

yeah really??? brow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Redfield
post Jul 6 2006, 06:22 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 19

I nvr knew about the arsenal incident but like what Handler said if you run into any trouble feel free to pm us anytime.

--------------------

+Quote Post

102 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2019 - 12:55 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net