Post #181

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10374
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (Ocik @ Nov 23 2013, 07:45 PM) *
Nicklodeaon in Germany

Such a short answer and so helpful, thanks! Actually based on that I researched if it is in my country and it is! It's Nickelodeon that airs it! It is as good as Jetix is, as in, you see TS aired, Disney sucks for TS and I sincerely mean it, in the fall of 2009 they stopped airing TS until 2012 and in 2012 they aired casually, then no more, Disney sux!!

Went back to my country for the holidays and today I was able to watch for the first time a Season 6 episode! (switching to English voicing ofc). The episode was called 'Solo Spies' or smth like that, too bad the recording I did could not be used by computer due to its streaming nature and unrecognizable file formats :/ Also they aired 2 episodes a day before I arrived, now only one, may not be enough to watch all episodes on TV for that vacation. Watching a new TS episode today, however, brought me to the good old times when I was watching Seasons 3-4 and 5 as new!

Totally Versailles Part 1 and Part 2 were the next episodes I watched! Not as exciting as some 2-3 part episodes of the previous seasons but still very nice! Have yet to watch a lot of other episodes, won't be able to watch all during the vacation but at least 1/3 of the season or so.

This post has been edited by Agent ImtR: Dec 17 2013, 02:00 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jul 9 2014, 08:21 PM
Post #182

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12713

I´ve decided to write a short check list of dreams that became true in S6 007.gif Not all of them are necessarily mine. Yey, how awesome is this? Marathon pleased TS fans with all this stuff, thats incredible! Thank you!

-fathers of Clover and Sam who didn't appeared yet. (we got Sams father)
-dem sexy uniforms/costumes/swimsuits
-return of Gladis (well, sort of, do her robotic arms count?)
-DVDs! Collectors edition! Haleluya!
-bonus videos, the making of TS with Stephane Berry
-better graphics, no more cheap abstract backgrounds overused in S5
-back to the Hills (sort of, Mali-U campus now resembles Beverly Hills high school, spies´s rooms were redesigned for S6 to look like their Beverly Hills ones)
-the return of furry fetish and yuri (S6 - Nine Lives)
-return of Violet Vanderfleet
-no more flat chests
-more fetish related and subtext moments, there is at least one obvious scene in every S6 episode while some episodes from S3,4,5 are totally clean and innocent.
-Hasta la vista, Blaine!

-* perils (water/drowning perils are S6´ specialty)

Whats missing?

This post has been edited by Ocik: Jul 11 2014, 05:32 AM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Jul 11 2014, 04:03 AM
Post #183

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Member No.: 222
Fav Character: Clover

What's missing are:
-Britney
-villains like Tim Scam and Geraldine

And let's add some new twists like some aquatic peril like when they was trapped in a truck sinking in a river in the episode "the Wedding Crusher".

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jul 11 2014, 05:31 AM
Post #184

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12713

QUOTE (Stéphane Dumas @ Jul 11 2014, 04:03 AM) *
What's missing are:
-Britney
-villains like Tim Scam and Geraldine

And let's add some new twists like some aquatic peril like when they was trapped in a truck sinking in a river in the episode "the Wedding Crusher".

Ye, i wished for perils too, S5 didnt put the spies in much danger except for the garbage crusher maybe :/

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2017 - 04:18 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net