Post #1

Conscript
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,292
Fan of:

Hey guys,

I don?t know anything about Britney?s backstory. So I made a pitch. Here we go:

[i]Britney was born in a rich middle-class family where her mother was a seamstress, and the father was a mechanical engineer for an aircraft manufacturer. She was taught the value of hard work and kindness as a kid. She inherited her mom?s kindness and her dad?s hard work and dedication. She aspired to be smart like her dad but fashionable like her mom. Her father told her how he got where he was because when he was born in a poor family, he wanted to break the cycle and through his dedication to his studies and desire to make a difference in his life and the lives of many like him he got where he was. Her mother also told Britney of a similar story and how her desire to make clothes for many who couldn?t afford the expensive clothing led to her making a stable fashion enterprise. Her mother also told her how she started off with thrift stores and taught her how to make fashionable and affordable choices with her clothes.

This led to Britney being encouraged by her parents to try out various hobbies to find something she can do full time that would make a difference. She strove to be her best in school and everything else. She learned almost everything from horseback riding, cheerleading, gymnastics, and martial arts.

Britney worked at a fashionable thrift store for a time and volunteered at soup kitchens in her spare time.

She got recruited to WOOHP after these spread-out events:
? She saved a girl?s cat from a tree
? She stopped a robbery at a bank
? She got honor roll consistently
? Giving a Heimlich maneuver to a high-profile leader in the Space field at his party after he choked on an hors d?oeuvre.

The latter was when she met Jerry for the first time, who had been invited to the party because of being one of the leader?s colleagues. He noticed that she had a rare type of spy gene that made her have quick reflexes and spontaneous thinking.
[/i]

What are yours:

This post has been edited by TSpies_Guy1: Feb 21 2022, 07:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th October 2022 - 05:47 AM