post Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM
Post #16

Masterpiece Theater?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14
Fav Character: Mandy

QUOTE (Zalure @ Jan 15 2009, 03:31 PM) *
I don't care for this system at all but I have seen it in action and tried it before as my friend has one. Usually on weekends me and some friends get together and play various games though most of the time it's Halo 3. -__- I just watch when they play that because I absolutely despise Halo.

Your friends have terrible taste in gaming. You should just go with "Team Fortress 2"

QUOTE (TerminalGT @ Jan 15 2009, 04:22 PM) *
To be honest I only got the 360 for Soul Calibur 4 and a few sports/racing games, lol

"Forza 2" post haste.

--------------------

Now with 100% more C.C. And advertising.

I agree with Trilium.

The following people agree with the above statement: Shin Chan, J-Syxx, LauraD, Ana, Hummingbird, Charger R/T, x.Shishi.x, Detective Oddball, Humani, Tjikicew, Elipse, Phoebe, CatGirl, Ninjee

Made By: Lucy_and_Kikyou_4eva
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TerminalGT
post Jan 15 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #17

What's within your soul?
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,702
Fav Character: Clover

QUOTE (Trillium @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) *
I don't care for this system at all but I have seen it in action and tried it before as my friend has one. Usually on weekends me and some friends get together and play various games though most of the time it's Halo 3. -__- I just watch when they play that because I absolutely despise Halo.

Your friends have terrible taste in gaming. You should just go with "Team Fortress 2"

QUOTE (TerminalGT @ Jan 15 2009, 04:22 PM) *
To be honest I only got the 360 for Soul Calibur 4 and a few sports/racing games, lol

"Forza 2" post haste.

Just got that. It's l33t. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krinkels
post Jan 15 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #18

Captain Matthew "Krinkels(R909)" Jolly
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,524
Fav Character: Jerry

http://krinkels.newgrounds.com/news/post/237265

--------------------
▲▲

+Quote Post
Zalure
post Jan 15 2009, 06:53 PM
Post #19

Field Operative
Group Icon

Member No.: 168
Fav Character: Sam

QUOTE (Trillium @ Jan 15 2009, 05:55 PM) *

Team Fortress 2 huh? I'll suggest that to him and see what he says. Any other suggestions for the Xbox360?

I would also like to add that my friend likes Call of Duty WAY more than Halo its just that's what we end up playing on the 360. Whenever we play on the PS3 we usually play Call of Duty and I must say it's a lot more awesome than Halo will ever be. lmao.gif

--------------------

"The best part about Naruto is when you realize it's crap, stop watching it, then move on to something that's actually good, like Fate/Stay Night." - Sashanan

+Quote Post
Krinkels
post Jan 15 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (Trillium @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) *

Hands down.

--------------------
▲▲

+Quote Post
TerminalGT
post Jan 15 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #21

What's within your soul?
Group Icon

There are much, much, MUCH better X-Box 360 games out there than Halo 3, I think we all agree on that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Trillium
post Jan 16 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #22

Masterpiece Theater?
Group Icon

QUOTE (TerminalGT @ Jan 15 2009, 04:59 PM) *
Just got that. It's l33t. smile.gif

If I had Gold, you would be on the receiving end of a Marlboro 330.

I still rate this as my best paint job ever.

QUOTE (Zalure @ Jan 15 2009, 09:53 PM) *
Team Fortress 2 huh? I'll suggest that to him and see what he says. Any other suggestions for the Xbox360?

"Dead Rising". You may suck at it, but dangit, killing zombies with a lawnmower makes for good times.

If only they had some great one liners. Imagine how much more awesome the game would be if Frank said something fun when you tossed CDs at them.

Also, it's pretty much "Orange Box". You get TF2, Half Life 2 (still PC Gamers best game of all time...I think) and Portal which is....Jesus. Play it. It's...good. It's damn good.

"Bioshock" is awesome too IMO, but some love it and some hate it, plus the 360 version has no multiplayer.

QUOTE (TerminalGT @ Jan 15 2009, 10:23 PM) *
There are much, much, MUCH better X-Box 360 games out there than Halo 3, I think we all agree on that.

The best bit of Halo 3 is the multiplayer, but it takes some effort to find good people to play with, what with all the loud 7 year olds, racists, people who just swear, cheap jerks and sore losers. TF2 has a much better community, that doesn't so much make fun of you as give you tips to improve.

--------------------

I agree with Trilium.

The following people agree with the above statement: Shin Chan, J-Syxx, LauraD, Ana, Hummingbird, Charger R/T, x.Shishi.x, Detective Oddball, Humani, Tjikicew, Elipse, Phoebe, CatGirl, Ninjee

+Quote Post
Krinkels
post Jan 16 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (Trillium @ Jan 16 2009, 04:08 PM) *
TF2 has a much better community, that doesn't so much make fun of you as give you tips to improve.

You mean there's actually a community like that somewhere?
I should totally play online more, if I could.

--------------------
▲▲

+Quote Post
TerminalGT
post Jan 16 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #24

What's within your soul?
Group Icon

Yeah, I read about the Soul Calibur 4 online community and coming from other users, they suck rather badly (in terms of sportsmanship), so I don't play online there.

What can you do...sigh...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krinkels
post Jan 16 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (TerminalGT @ Jan 16 2009, 05:00 PM) *
Yeah, I read about the Soul Calibur 4 online community and coming from other users, they suck rather badly (in terms of sportsmanship), so I don't play online there. What can you do...sigh...

Disrespect me, screw you.

--------------------
▲▲

+Quote Post
Trillium
post Jan 18 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #26

Masterpiece Theater?
Group Icon

Hey guys, mine broke Possible sign of a MGS 4 port? LOL.

Seriously, either the AV Cable died or the video card. I don't know which one, and while I could totally call my friend and borrow his cable to see if I need a new one (he lives down the street) I have one of those Best Buy replacement plans, and well, would you spend money to replace one thing or get everything replaced for free? I know you would.

Everyone that's done this has kept their hard drive but they take out the new one in the box. Seems fair to me. I'm more concerned that they'll take my copy of "Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2" cause it came with it. Haven't decided if I'll take it with me and give it up cause I'll probably never play "MUA" again and I'll buy one of those DLC Bonus Disc "Forza 2"s used, or remove the sticker from the box. LOL.

If I'm at luck factor 1, I'll get a free copy of "Lego Indiana Jones" and "Kung Fu Panda" (do not really want "Kung Fu Panda" but it's free and probably worth like $5 as a trade in, so might as well play it). If I'm at luck factor 2, they'll give me some store credit in addition to a 360 cause it dropped in price (this has happened). If I am at the rarely archived maximum of luck factor 3, they won't have one, give me $300 store credit and I'll get one later with the games, extra credit, and another...bigger hard drive for no good reason.

Will be doing this with my dad though. If he can get a rain check on a Black Friday early bird special, he can so pull this off.

BTW, if you wanna hear something kinda funny, the screen started yellowing AFTER I won a race in "Forza 2" with the "Yellow Hat YMS Supra". I find that oddly clever. It's like it planned this breakdown with comic timing. For that reason, I will miss it.

Cliffs: Trilly's 360 broke, gonna try and get a free replacement under a store warranty, still no RROD (LOL).

--------------------

I agree with Trilium.

+Quote Post
Humani
post Apr 20 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #27

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,000
Fav Character: None

I've never owned a video game player before, I play all electronic games on either my cell phone, computer or those slot-machine like pay games. The thing is I prefer board games to video games.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elmo
post Apr 20 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #28

!|= |_| c4/\/ r34d 7|-|!5, 9r475.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,961

QUOTE (Humani @ Apr 20 2009, 09:50 AM) *
I've never owned a video game player before, I play all electronic games on either my cell phone, computer or those slot-machine like pay games. The thing is I prefer board games to video games.

O_o what does that have to do with the Xbox 360, dude?

--------------------

Vail oracle lvl 46 || Vail HM oracle lvl 24
-- This lovely set was made by the magnificent Amelie and the gorgeous dolls made by Sailorvs --

+Quote Post
Humani
post Apr 20 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #29

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,000
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (Elmo @ Apr 21 2009, 02:12 AM) *

I mean I don`t own something like this:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elmo
post Apr 22 2009, 07:36 PM
Post #30

!|= |_| c4/\/ r34d 7|-|!5, 9r475.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,961

QUOTE (Humani @ Apr 20 2009, 11:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Elmo @ Apr 21 2009, 02:12 AM) *

I mean I don`t own something like this:

Yeaaah...but I made this so people could talk about HAVING one. Not Not having one blink.gif

--------------------

Vail oracle lvl 46 || Vail HM oracle lvl 24
-- This lovely set was made by the magnificent Amelie and the gorgeous dolls made by Sailorvs --

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2019 - 12:27 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net