Agent ImtR
post Jun 24 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #1

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,374
Fav Character: None

Anyone tried it? It's the Totally Spies game released in Oct 2007, 3D graphics and the girls look cool. I thought it was a girl game but I decided to try it, it's nice although there are a few missions/tasks that are imo a lil girly for me happy.gif

I only have this prob, on my AW M17 laptop it fails to start because it says something about "no matching full screen display mode" and I just tried it from my bro's PC not sure if I can play it on mine.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
voen
post Aug 29 2009, 09:37 AM
Post #2

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,586

QUOTE (Int. Spy @ Jun 24 2009, 08:55 PM) *
Anyone tried it? It's the Totally Spies game released in Oct 2007, 3D graphics and the girls look cool. I thought it was a girl game but I decided to try it, it's nice although there are a few missions/tasks that are imo a lil girly for me happy.gif

I only have this prob, on my AW M17 laptop it fails to start because it says something about "no matching full screen display mode" and I just tried it from my bro's PC not sure if I can play it on mine.

Yes, I tried it too! It's all because of girls only, they are so nice here. But I love to play only with Clover laugh.gif
And some arcade missions were cool too. It would be great to import it to woohp's arcade. But I'm sure it's not possible (and legally). But maybe Spy Chess can be imported? Best TS minigame.

+Quote Post
FrenchGuy
post Nov 18 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #3

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,370

And did you tried the other TS games? Like on DS (don't have a GBA).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2019 - 12:27 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net