post Feb 10 2013, 09:57 AM
Post #91

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10374
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (Ocik @ Dec 12 2012, 04:55 PM) *
thanks! just posted it on main site. Im a bit disappointed that it continues after S5....university wasnt their cup of tea for love plots and overall story ideas. High school with fighting over David, ski trips, no need to worry about part time jobs.....on the other hand, more fashion in S6 right? and they mentioned "blasting to faraway lands" - return of WOOHP rocket transportation? laugh.gif Oh those were hillarious moments, Jerry: this elevator will take you to your vehicle..........then the rocket ramp disengaged, he was waving xD and CSA were like "wat? wats going on!?"

Personally, I think it's great that we grow up with the show and girls there do too. I started watching TS maybe in 2004 at earlierst, I was still in high school then, when there was Fox Kids replaced by Jetix that in turn got replaced by Disney and Disney Europe stopped airing TS completely somewhere in the end of 2008 after Jetix had aired the last 13 episodes of Season 5. Not to say I got in around college also at the same time Season 5 started, so the show was kind of growing with me smile.gif

I've got your point though, but hey I think Season 5, especially how it ended was a lame push for this great show to end, only to get revived now. And it could have had some more interesting episodes, it wasn't a bad season overall. But exactly because the girls are now in College/Uni, that is still perfect for more dataing stories if Season 6 will have such. So I think it's not the fact that they are in college but depends on what Marathon focuses during the episodes.

Does anybody know if Season 6 will have the same style with playing some cool action musics during the episodes? Or it will be like The Movie with just casual ambient ones. I would miss the cool musics from the past seasons.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Feb 10 2013, 11:25 AM
Post #92

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12713

QUOTE (Agent ImtR @ Feb 10 2013, 09:57 AM) *
QUOTE (Ocik @ Dec 12 2012, 04:55 PM) *
thanks! just posted it on main site. Im a bit disappointed that it continues after S5....university wasnt their cup of tea for love plots and overall story ideas. High school with fighting over David, ski trips, no need to worry about part time jobs.....on the other hand, more fashion in S6 right? and they mentioned "blasting to faraway lands" - return of WOOHP rocket transportation? laugh.gif Oh those were hillarious moments, Jerry: this elevator will take you to your vehicle..........then the rocket ramp disengaged, he was waving xD and CSA were like "wat? wats going on!?"

Personally, I think it's great that we grow up with the show and girls there do too. I started watching TS maybe in 2004 at earlierst, I was still in high school then, when there was Fox Kids replaced by Jetix that in turn got replaced by Disney and Disney Europe stopped airing TS completely somewhere in the end of 2008 after Jetix had aired the last 13 episodes of Season 5. Not to say I got in around college also at the same time Season 5 started, so the show was kind of growing with me smile.gif

I've got your point though, but hey I think Season 5, especially how it ended was a lame push for this great show to end, only to get revived now. And it could have had some more interesting episodes, it wasn't a bad season overall. But exactly because the girls are now in College/Uni, that is still perfect for more dataing stories if Season 6 will have such. So I think it's not the fact that they are in college but depends on what Marathon focuses during the episodes.

Does anybody know if Season 6 will have the same style with playing some cool action musics during the episodes? Or it will be like The Movie with just casual ambient ones. I would miss the cool musics from the past seasons.

I hope for music loaded with action and awesomeness too. There are about 3-4 butt kicking tracks in the TS music pack but TS The Movie also had some good groovy music :
05 Arrivee a l'Ecole
18 Chai Latte Groove
and one of the woohp themes (cant find it now but it was the high pitched one)

And that mix from the beginning of Mystery much from S5? where they are riding snowmovile, this one needs to come back.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Feb 11 2013, 05:44 AM
Post #93

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 13315
Fav Character: Sam

QUOTE (Ocik @ Feb 10 2013, 10:25 PM) *
I hope for music loaded with action and awesomeness too. There are about 3-4 butt kicking tracks in the TS music pack but TS The Movie also had some good groovy music :
05 Arrivee a l'Ecole
18 Chai Latte Groove
and one of the woohp themes (cant find it now but it was the high pitched one)

Please tell me, where I can get the music from TS The Movie?

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Feb 11 2013, 01:27 PM
Post #94

Agent
Group Icon

http://www.zodiakmedia.com/press_detail.php?id=466 - nothing breathtaking, just more S6 licences being sold to DeA Italy and MBC Middle east, note it states 26x26 - S6 has slightly longer episodes, it used to be about 22 minutes. And release is scheduled for Q2 2013.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Feb 15 2013, 04:55 PM
Post #95

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Member No.: 222
Fav Character: Clover

Someone posted the official season 6 trailer, we already knew some parts of the clips but looks like they added a new theme song for the clip.
http://youtu.be/zy0dcOfhsEs

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Feb 16 2013, 01:11 AM
Post #96

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stéphane Dumas @ Feb 15 2013, 04:55 PM) *
Someone posted the official season 6 trailer, we already knew some parts of the clips but looks like they added a new theme song for the clip.

Its a song from TS The Movie: track 25 Totally Spies (Totally Flies). Imho not an actual theme for S6 but added by a fan.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Feb 17 2013, 06:09 AM
Post #97

Agent
Group Icon

The Movie had more of ambient or calmer background music, so yeah I hope for some cool action music like the seasons had.

+Quote Post
totally fan(of r...
post Feb 17 2013, 07:32 AM
Post #98

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 6546
Fav Character: Clover

QUOTE (Ocik @ Feb 16 2013, 01:41 PM) *

Its a song from TS The Movie: track 25 Totally Spies (Totally Flies). Imho not an actual theme for S6 but added by a fan.

Actually that song was used as Season's 5 opening song (French and Dutch dub) , so it's not technically a song from the movie

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Feb 17 2013, 08:43 AM
Post #99

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (totally fan(of romania) @ Feb 17 2013, 07:32 AM) *
QUOTE (Ocik @ Feb 16 2013, 01:41 PM) *

Actually that song was used as Season's 5 opening song (French and Dutch dub) , so it's not technically a song from the movie

Thanks for pointing that out for me. French opening of course. (whats happening to me?!, i cant even tell if a song is from TM or S5!.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 17 2013, 07:24 AM
Post #100

Agent
Group Icon

Marathons website has Season 6 poster in super high resolution. For those who are interested: link

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Mar 18 2013, 01:34 AM
Post #101

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 13315
Fav Character: Sam

Facebook post:
Preparing MIP pitches

What is MIP?

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 18 2013, 09:02 AM
Post #102

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ilmira @ Mar 18 2013, 01:34 AM) *
Facebook post:
Preparing MIP pitches

What is MIP?

MIP is a conference / market for TV broadcasters and businessmen held in Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France. Previously held MIPcom was not accessible to public, this one is called MIT TV and you can buy a package that grants you access to exhibitions etc for.........wait for it... over 1k euro laugh.gif Diz r srs stuff0rz!

EDIT: This reminds me i should earn moar moneyz because im sure most of these exclusive pictures lying on the floor will soon be lying on Ebay.

This post has been edited by Ocik: Mar 18 2013, 10:22 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Mar 20 2013, 12:14 PM
Post #103

Agent
Group Icon

The last time I watched all seasons was I think in 2011 and that after years of no watching TS. Now that Season 6 is coming, I watched TS the movie that I hadn't watched before, started watching all the seasons (even have around 70-75 episodes recorded by me 5-6 years ago). I am currently at W.O.W from Season 2. Since the girls 'hadn't seen the last of Ariel', I think Marathon has forgotten to show her coming back in Season 6. And she's a cool villain, kind of.

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 20 2013, 01:02 PM
Post #104

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Agent ImtR @ Mar 20 2013, 12:14 PM) *
Since the girls 'hadn't seen the last of Ariel', I think Marathon has forgotten to show her coming back in Season 6. And she's a cool villain, kind of.

Season 7 Obviously.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 21 2013, 11:56 AM
Post #105

Agent
Group Icon

New sketch of Sam on Marathons website:

--------------------

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 03:30 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net