post May 18 2012, 06:22 AM
Post #1

You can trust the Shin.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,159
Fav Character: Alex

I suddenly remember this.
This girl, she's good at designing clothes. And she has these two teddy bears things following her. o_O In blue and pink. One transforms into a pen and the other into a notebook. And she somehow magically changed into an adult with their help... and well she lives two lives. She's a model. o___O

And there was this other anime too I can't remember. I only remember this scene where like she was really sick and I can only visualize it. her temperature was extremely high and she was very hot they couldn't touch her. Her father didn't want a doctor because due to a doctor his wife had died. So they call her friend's mother who is a nurse. But all fails. So like the dad, -well this is weirdo.o- hugs her or something so all the heat gets transferred to him and stuff o_o And well it works after a long time, he falls sick and she well gets up. And oh, she's a samurai. o.o She had red hair, I think.

--------------------

- - - - - - For this I only love you, Shan - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I CHALLENGE SWIFTLY ALEX.
OH YES, I DO.

I agree with Trillium.
(Trillju as Trillium would call me! xD)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ran-chan
post Jun 10 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #2

Conscript
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,634
Fav Character: Clover

The first one list sounds a little like Full Moon o Sagashi te.[I had to space the last word since it got censored xD]

It's about a girl with throat cancer, who is given one year to live or lose her voice forever. It's always been her dream to become a singer, so two shinigami will grant her her wish but she'll have to give up her life within a year.

It's not exactly as you described but it's tthe first thing I could think of xD

This post has been edited by Ran-chan: Jun 10 2012, 07:41 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 01:15 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net