TheAmazingGuy58
post Jul 4 2013, 06:31 AM
Post #1

Conscript
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,368
Fav Character: Alex

Hey there guys, I start this topic, or forum, because I can't seem to find any. Because I really like this anime/manga with the fights and the hilarity of the show. Tell us what you think of the anime/manga, who's your favourite character, favourite character, cutest character and favourite chapter. And lastly, your favourite pairing. My favourite pairing is GajeelXLevy. Favourite character, Natsu, Levy, Gajeel, Gray and Lucy. Cutest Character : Wendy, Levy and Lissana. Favourite Episode : Fairy Tail OVA 5. (Laugh my heart out during the episode.) I think that is it. If you have anything to add, you may start on which way you like. We hope to listen on what you like.

--------------------
I may think that I'm being the tallest guy in school is worst, well, think again as it's hard to look for the person that's right for me. But heck with that, I am special, and I don't care what other people think of me. People are special in their own way, no matter how tall they are and what size they are.
FanFiction.net DeviantART
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ErikBigCloverFan
post Jul 4 2013, 07:14 AM
Post #2

Field Operative
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,144
Fav Character: Clover

Yes, Fairy Tail has become one of my favorite animes. The action is terrific and so is the comedy. I DO kinda like Lucy. She may be a bit high-strung, but she's very funny. I also like Natsu because he seems to do the most action. Although Erza may look great, she still scares me. I haven't seen much of the series yet, but I do like what I see!:D

--------------------

Special thanks to Chandler for making these for me! :)

+Quote Post
TheAmazingGuy58
post Jul 6 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #3

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,368
Fav Character: Alex

This is from the manga. I noticed about how the future would go, but I have a question for anyone who knows this. What happens to future Levy after the past has been rewritten by Natsu. I noticed that Lucy and Rogue has gone back to their respective time line, but what about future Levy's story? Why can Mashima show us on how it end with her future?

--------------------
I may think that I'm being the tallest guy in school is worst, well, think again as it's hard to look for the person that's right for me. But heck with that, I am special, and I don't care what other people think of me. People are special in their own way, no matter how tall they are and what size they are.
FanFiction.net DeviantART

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2019 - 08:15 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net