Fav Character: Sam

I actually have a few fav animes

1. Ed, Edd'n Eddy- that one i grew up with and still think its hilarius
2. Totally Spies- of course have to have that XD
3. Naruto- always liked that :D

This post has been edited by Samfanatic: Mar 21 2012, 11:29 AM

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ranwor
post Jun 7 2012, 08:55 PM
Post #137

Conscript
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,623
Fav Character: None

When talking about anime, my favorite would still have to be Detective Conan. I am not sure why I love it but there are a lot of good elements that make it work.

Probably its close resemblance to Sherlock Holmes makes me enjoy it a lot more but it is great.

It also interests me when dealing with crime solving shows that they take a budge on.

+Quote Post
Ran-chan
post Jun 10 2012, 08:25 PM
Post #138

Conscript
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,634
Fav Character: Clover

Weeeeeell, in all honesty I'm going to have to say that no one can beat Tezuka when it comes to anime/manga. And his son did an amazing job directing one of my favorite series, Black Jack!

From TV Tropes
A manga series about an unlicensed physician who charges immense fees to use his miraculous healing skills.
Created by Osamu Tezuka, the original manga series ran from 1973 to 1983. Since Tezuka was himself a qualified medical doctor, the series often had a strong sense of verisimilitude, but the creator was not above exaggeration for Rule Of Cool and What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome? moments, or even just making new diseases and medical conditions up. The series has had several animated adaptations.
Black Jack himself is a mysterious but distinctive figure, with a scarred, discolored face and a white shock in his black hair. He lives alone in an isolated beach house at the beginning of the series, before taking in Pinoko. Black Jack is a brilliant surgeon, but has no license (the reasons for this vary a bit between adaptations.) He charges enormous fees to wealthy clients, but often helps the needy for just as much as they can pay, or even for free, and if his operations fail generally refunds the money paid. His behavior is often abrupt to the point of rudeness, and he has a rather dark sense of humor. Often, he will arrange circumstances to teach An Aesop to the guest character of the story.

For some reason I get a lot of Black Cat images when I search for Black Jack xD

Black Jack's first appearance in anime was in 1992, then again in 2004, 2003, and 2006. The 2006 series called Black Jack 21 can be found on Youtube. And here's a review I found.

--------------------

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 07:54 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net