post Jul 3 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #121

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 60
Fav Character: Mandy

QUOTE (Sammie @ Jun 29 2010, 05:54 PM) *
Naruto is new compared to a lot of other anime that has been in the States. X3 I still remember a time before Naruto...quite well, in fact.

Anime I hate:

1. Anything CLAMP - their plots are always so convoluted and overly angsty...not to mention they rarely finish what they start.
2. K-On - a show about nothing, with nothing, and mediocre songs
3. Naruto - DBZ with ninjas!
4. Love Hina - just can't handle harem that is poorly done.
5. Tenchi Muyo In Tokyo + GPX: Give me Ryoko, Aeka, and Sasami as they SHOULD be!
6. Mouse - just watch the first ten minutes.
7. Triangle ~ Sweet Songs Forever ~ - anything based on a video game is fail.
8. Harukanaru Toki no Naka de - I know the games are good, as well as the manga...but the anime is so bland and horrible.

Hmm, I dunno about hating Clamp per say. They're kinda good quality wise, although I can see people getting annoyed with them easily due to their plot constructions. I was kinda ticked off by Angelic Layer using that "girl who hits on other girls constantly really just has a crush on *insert guy* plot device.* Although, I guess Clamp didn't invent that since it also appeared in Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.

I like DBZ for mindless fun, but I agree about Naruto. This show never appealed to me. At least DBZ is much more comic-book hokey and has traditional animation, giving it more allure.

Mouse I think should be at the top of this list. I like certain fanservice anime, but not not as crappy quality as that. It also has the lamest protagonist ever, has an animation budget of 2 cents, has the most annoying OP ever, is a blatant Lupin ripoff, has terrible character designs (bigger isn't always better XD), and at times is nauseatingly sexist. I'd say this is the worst anime I've seen. Even worse than M.D. Giest Parts 1 and 2.

Tenchi In Tokyo I kinda like, but its more of a guilty pleasure than anything. I kinda wish they would do more alternate universe stuff with the characters. The harem thing is really played out. I kinda prefer Magical Project S and Sasami Magical Girls Club these days to seeing everyone clamor over Tenchi.

My contribution to this thread I think will be Green Green. It's another really crappy fanservice anime. I'm gonna try to finish this eventually, but I think I only got thorugh like three episodes so far. Note to Japan, if you want to make fanservice anime, don't choose super creepy and ultra pathetic perverts as your main characters. XD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
totallyAlex
post Jul 3 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #122

Elite Super Spy
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,108
Fav Character: Clover

The original Naruto series or part 1 or whatever. I tried to watch it but it just never appealed to me. (I like Shippuden, though...it just seems more interesting but that could just be me. *shrugs* )

+Quote Post
The Shali
post Jul 4 2010, 08:20 AM
Post #123

^Oh Deidara, you silly little terrorist. ^^
Group Icon

Member No.: 418
Fav Character: Alex

Naruto? It's mostly shippuden now. They still remind of me of One Piece though. With the way they dress and always traveling and whatnot.

This post has been edited by The Shali: Jul 4 2010, 08:22 AM

--------------------

deidara
ΞΞΞ ΞΞΞ
"Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion."

click ---> ♦visit my deviantart♦ <--- click

s e t b y T h e S h a l i

+Quote Post
Crows_Zero
post Sep 2 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #124

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,699

Pokemon - At some point, Pikachu's going to evolve and Team Rocket will realize they are pathetic and give up. Also, why just THAT pikachu? Go find another stupid pikachu! & when Pikachu finally does evolve, you let me know. That electric rat can power my house and save me some money until then.

Sailor Moon - You *SERIOUSLY* can't figure out who the scouts are when they're in uniform?? SERIOUSLY??

Tokyo Mew Mew - Same as Sailor Moon. Makes me want to grab their tails and swing them around for the sheer stupidity of said fact.

IN GENERAL ANY ANIME LIKE SAILOR MOON OR TOKYO MEW MEW WHERE APPARENTLY CHANGING CLOTHES MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO DISCOVER YOUR OBVIOUS IDENTITY.

InuYasha - for the simple fact that it was so damn long. My god just get a bloodhound to sniff out the shards! & the ending?? Don't get me started. EPIC FAIL. I wasted how much of my life waiting for some awesome ending and THAT'S what it was?? REALLY??

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Shali
post Sep 3 2010, 02:29 AM
Post #125

^Oh Deidara, you silly little terrorist. ^^
Group Icon

Member No.: 418

QUOTE (Crows_Zero @ Sep 3 2010, 11:48 AM) *
InuYasha - for the simple fact that it was so damn long. My god just get a bloodhound to sniff out the shards! & the ending?? Don't get me started. EPIC FAIL. I wasted how much of my life waiting for some awesome ending and THAT'S what it was?? REALLY??

Sadly, Naruto is probably going to end up like this, too.

--------------------

deidara
ΞΞΞ ΞΞΞ
"Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion."

click ---> ♦visit my deviantart♦ <--- click

s e t b y T h e S h a l i

+Quote Post
BunnyAino
post Mar 7 2011, 09:37 AM
Post #126

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,999

I don't really hate any anime per say, but there are a few I dislike:

-Pokemon (I liked it when 4Kids had it because it was pretty much their only good anime, but when Pokemon USA took over, it wasn't the same. :/ )
-One Piece 4Kids dub (I am SO glad Funimation got the rights to this anime because 4Kids did a crap-tastic job with this one.)
-Super Milk Chan (It was just so...stupid. I didn't like it at all. o-o; )
-Lingerie Soldier Papillon Rose (As much as I like the idea of a magical girl parody anime, they could have done a much better job. I don't mind seeing mature content every once in a while, but they went way overboard with it.)

+Quote Post
YonugAlex
post Mar 10 2011, 08:08 PM
Post #127

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,997

I don't hate any anime but I there are a few I don't care for:

Pokemon: I play the games but the series is so long and basically it the same thing Team Rocket tries to catch Pikachu Ash saves Pikachu and beats Team Rocket Is it hard to make one episode where Team Rocket wins just once?

Yu-Gi-Oh and other shows that are base on card games

Naruto: Too long and too many fillers episodes.

Any anime where the girls have ridiculous size breasts ex:Eiken fonda it's ok to have big boobs but not the size of basketballs.

This post has been edited by YonugAlex: Mar 10 2011, 08:12 PM

+Quote Post
BunnyAino
post Mar 11 2011, 10:00 AM
Post #128

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,999

QUOTE (YonugAlex @ Mar 10 2011, 10:08 PM) *
I don't hate any anime but I there are a few I don't care for:

Pokemon: I play the games but the series is so long and basically it the same thing Team Rocket tries to catch Pikachu Ash saves Pikachu and beats Team Rocket Is it hard to make one episode where Team Rocket wins just once?

Yu-Gi-Oh and other shows that are base on card games

Naruto: Too long and too many fillers episodes.

Any anime where the girls have ridiculous size breasts ex:Eiken fonda it's ok to have big boobs but not the size of basketballs.

I agree with you on so many of those things:

Pokemon: I liked the Kanto saga but I quit watching it during the middle of the Johto saga. It just got boring. :/

Yu-Gi-Oh: The first series (Duel Monsters) actually isn't all that bad. I like things about both the anime and manga and consider them two different canons.

As for the other Yu-Gi-Oh spin-offs, I didn't really care much for them. GX was just crappy, 5Ds was okay, but not as good as the original, and Zexal just looks...weird.

As much as I love Kazuki Takahashi, if he wanted to make more money, couldn't he have just done a spin off involving one of the original Yu-Gi-Oh characters? Instead of making a cheap imitation of Yugi? Or couldn't he have pulled an FMA: Brotherhood and made an anime more true to the manga? There are tons of differences between the anime and the manga, so he could have done a LOT with that. O_o

I gotta admit though...LittleKuriboh was a genius coming up with the abridged series. XD

Naruto: I don't really care for it either. I want to finish it, but it's so stinking LONG. And yes, I agree with you. There are way too many filler episodes. That's the reason why I lost interest in One Piece.

Anime with girls with ridiculously big breasts: I get that anime girls have bigger boobs than girls in real life, but there's no need to make them the size of basketballs. Bleach is an anime I think is okay, but I'm kinda turned off by Rangiku. She scares me sometimes. o-o;

+Quote Post
alex_awesome
post May 16 2012, 11:49 AM
Post #129

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,426

mew mew power..... thumbsdown.gif

--------------------
RAVE IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE!!!

+Quote Post
Ran-chan
post Jun 10 2012, 08:37 PM
Post #130

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,634

If I had to pick a series to hate, it would be Crayon Shin Shin[called Shin Chan in USA], I just think it's an immature series with crude, unfunny humor.

I'm also starting to hate certain shonen series, you know the one like;
1. I'm going to be a pokemon!
2. I'm going to be king of the pirates!
3. I'm going to be the next hokage!

They get really tiring, I don't see any reason that it takes 500+ episodes just to reach your goal. Though out of those One Piece would have to be my favorite, I've always liked it. Naruto is growing old, I can't stand how OBESSED everyone is with Sasuke. He was a jerk and he left, so deal with it. Pokemon probably my least favorite of the three I mentioned, The first couple seasons were alright, but the story keeps getting waaaaay repetitive, the idea works much better as a game :/

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 01:11 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net