IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where I've been over the past couple years..., Gaming wise...
Elipse
post Jul 20 2021, 11:54 PM
Post #1

Biggie
Group Icon

Group: Arcade Tourney Champ

Member No.: 13
Fan of:

Hello, whoever is still here, this is Biggie, nowadays I go by other alias, Syxxmix. This is where my online gaming adventures began. From GunBound, to Wild Cannon, to Survival Project, to MapleSEA, to Maple Global, to private servers in Maple, until I "unofficially" quit the game back in '15-'16 becoming the first Bishop (RCombs) to hit the max level in the now defunct StubbornMS. I also had stints in Yu-Gi-Oh (duel accelerator and duel links). AFK Arena (3 months in 2020), and now Seven Knights (April 2016-present).

I played Maple Story for over a decade (!) from November 11th, 2005 to somewhere in 2016. I had a lot of fun back then with you guys (you know who you are), I will never forget those moments.

Fast forward to 2021, Phoebe's settled in her career, Herrick is no longer little, now in college. Yet we still talk but not as often. I'm a little emotional as I write this - we all split or grow apart. :( Hopefully everyone of you is alive and well. Hopefully out of harm's way...and still gaming? Maybe? tongue.gif happy.gif

--------------------

Handler and I in GB (March 2012)

~2008 Winter Smash Arena Champion (Mario)

http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/...ard.php?id=1137

http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/...lup.php?id=1137

^ CLICK HERE TO LEVEL MY MARIO KART 8 LICENSE!

DragonicNib - Lv 17x Lukless Evan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Handler
post Jul 21 2021, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Staff
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Fan of:

Wow nice biggie, I didn't know you had such a long Maplestory private server career! I used to play on MapleRoyals from 2013-2015.

Good to hear Phoebe has a career... what does she do? I'm working as an IT contractor nowadays.

btw I'm looking at your sig and I'm like Huh? I don't remember playing Gunbound in 2012, I thought I played that in like 2005-2006 (with you and Chris Redfield and Kasumi) before we started MapleSEA. Did we briefly go back to Gunbound after we quitted MapleSEA around 2011-ish?

This post has been edited by Handler: Jul 21 2021, 02:26 PM

--------------------
From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!

+Quote Post
Elipse
post Jul 28 2021, 03:33 PM
Post #3

Biggie
Group Icon

Fan of:

QUOTE (Handler @ Jul 21 2021, 04:25 PM) *
Wow nice biggie, I didn't know you had such a long Maplestory private server career! I used to play on MapleRoyals from 2013-2015.

Good to hear Phoebe has a career... what does she do? I'm working as an IT contractor nowadays.

btw I'm looking at your sig and I'm like Huh? I don't remember playing Gunbound in 2012, I thought I played that in like 2005-2006 (with you and Chris Redfield and Kasumi) before we started MapleSEA. Did we briefly go back to Gunbound after we quitted MapleSEA around 2011-ish?

Phoebe is in the chemical industry (Cali). She has also been extremely busy staying in shape and doing her. wink.gif Proud of her. I'm in more touch with her younger brother, Herrick nowadays.

We did lots of Gunbound back then! "AAAAAAAAAA!!!" and yes! This all happened right after I was banned from TSPA (I had just turned 17 at the time). You guys changed my internet life forever. Don't forget CITB (cloveristhebest0017) she was also great at Gunbound too.

Nowadays, I play Seven Knights & TSB (tap sports baseball '21) on-the-go since I have 2 jobs. But I got a new opportunity to improve my career in which I start August 2nd. SO I'll have one job and finally have some days off. 7K pretty much stuck with me because it helped me keep busy and I can farm without having to look at my phone constantly. wink.gif
I'm open to trying out new games in due time on my fairly new phone (S21 Ultra, thanks to all my crazy OT work)

IT? Nice man, I used to do IT in 2009-10. I'm coming back to it in the form of Securities. (Physical Security Coordinator in-training!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Redfield
post Sep 23 2021, 12:54 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19
Fan of:

We arent all dead just drifted apart and no longer game like we used to got a life and job to look out for as for gaming only playing on ps5 with alot of friends during the weekends and for mmo only one i remained is Final Fantasy Xiv thats where i am mostly now but mainly only alot of other Coop games with friends i still talk to Hike and Nat only other than that no one else u can find me on discord.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elipse
post Sep 23 2021, 11:18 PM
Post #5

Biggie
Group Icon

Fan of:

QUOTE (Chris Redfield @ Sep 23 2021, 02:54 AM) *
We arent all dead just drifted apart and no longer game like we used to got a life and job to look out for as for gaming only playing on ps5 with alot of friends during the weekends and for mmo only one i remained is Final Fantasy Xiv thats where i am mostly now but mainly only alot of other Coop games with friends i still talk to Hike and Nat only other than that no one else u can find me on discord.

True. Recently been playing Nintendo Switch a lot (miitopia) getting back to turn based RPG on console. Chris, you were one of the first ones that introduced me to Survival Project back then. Glad you're still going strong in your life. I'm more focused on my real life and career because the future depends on how well I can do in the present. wink.gif Game responsibly!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Redfield
post Sep 25 2021, 11:29 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 19
Fan of:

Heh real life is gonna keep us all busy but like i said u can still contact me through discord and there is a private server for Survival Project that i played abit then stopped cant game on another mmo like i used to but if theres free time try on FFXIV one the most good mmo for now no daily grinding and stuffs more casual like

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marinist
post Oct 1 2021, 08:07 AM
Post #7

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,824
Fan of:

It is sad that our heroes will remain only in our memory.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2022 - 03:30 PM