Stéphane Dumas
post Apr 28 2014, 12:29 PM
Post #16

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 222
Fav Character: Clover

Another villain who should be back if there's a TS season 7 is Ariel from "W.O.W". She said after the first confrontation with the Spies then she'll return for revenge and it'll be cool to see a 2nd round between her and the Spies.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
espionne
post Apr 28 2014, 02:37 PM
Post #17

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 14,332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

^ Yeah, seriously, what was up with not bringing back Ariel? When she left at the end of her featured episode, it was strongly hinted that she'd be back... but she never returned. They missed out on a great opportunity in S6, because as far as villains go she wasn't all that bad. I would like to see more of that in a future season if there is one.

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Jun 22 2014, 08:19 AM
Post #18

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

I revive this thread. happy.gif

Wouldn't be cool to see Madison (the president daughter in "First Brat") and Normy appearing together in the same episode in a possible future season 7? wink.gif

+Quote Post
phoebe
post Jul 1 2014, 07:44 AM
Post #19

Pink bean :D
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 635

For some reason, my favorite episodes involved one of the spies getting brainwashed and fighting against the others, so that's something that was missing in season 6 that I would like to see happen again in season 7. I've always found those episodes more interesting and unexpected. Please tell me I'm not the only one because I realize this sounds so weird sweat.gif

--------------------

Me (PhoebeXD), Biggie (Pikachu), and Herrick (XHerrickX) together in action? o.o

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jul 1 2014, 09:10 AM
Post #20

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,713
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (phoebe @ Jul 1 2014, 07:44 AM) *
For some reason, my favorite episodes involved one of the spies getting brainwashed and fighting against the others, so that's something that was missing in season 6 that I would like to see happen again in season 7.

The Antisocial network - Clover got brainwashed and fought Sam § Alex ^^

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
phoebe
post Jul 2 2014, 06:04 AM
Post #21

Pink bean :D
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 635

QUOTE (Ocik @ Jul 1 2014, 10:10 AM) *
QUOTE (phoebe @ Jul 1 2014, 07:44 AM) *
For some reason, my favorite episodes involved one of the spies getting brainwashed and fighting against the others, so that's something that was missing in season 6 that I would like to see happen again in season 7.

The Antisocial network - Clover got brainwashed and fought Sam § Alex ^^

Oops, you're right! I totally forgot about that episode haha. Correction: I would like to see more of that in season 7 tongue.gif

--------------------

Me (PhoebeXD), Biggie (Pikachu), and Herrick (XHerrickX) together in action? o.o

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jul 3 2014, 05:19 AM
Post #22

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (phoebe @ Jul 2 2014, 06:04 AM) *
Oops, you're right! I totally forgot about that episode haha. Correction: I would like to see more of that in season 7 tongue.gif

I second that! More villains brainwashing CSA and using them as maids and personal assistants! evil2.gif

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jul 19 2014, 08:27 AM
Post #23

Agent
Group Icon

An episode taking place in Asia (Japan?) with crafty villain using origami paper creatures for stealing stuff from research labs? When the creatures are discovered by guards, they become regular unsuspicious lists of paper.
Spies can meet with this villain in a mall where he creates a pair of origami shoes for Clover? ^^ Everything is fine until both sides realize who is who. Clovers shoes become alive, carry her away and Sam/Alex go after the villain, losing Clover?

Episode with horses / horse races and someone kidnapping expensive breeds / replacing them with clones performing worse? Nah, just an excuse for Equestrian-chic Clover smuggling in Sam/Alex in horse costume ^^ because it looks totally legit, u know?

This post has been edited by Ocik: Jul 19 2014, 11:01 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Aug 16 2014, 09:15 AM
Post #24

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,374

QUOTE (Ocik @ Mar 31 2014, 05:03 PM) *
To sum it up: Im not the only one who wishes for clever villains with semi complex plans ("They criticized my singing/ice skating/ dancing/ painting! I ll destroy the world!!!ONE111!! hurr" is a dull template) and the return of slick kick ass moves. When people mention S6 on Twitter or Tumblr, these shortages are quite common.

Couldn't agree more, need more serious plots or reason behind why the villain wants to destroy the stores/branch/world.

QUOTE (espionne @ Apr 1 2014, 01:52 AM) *
I agree with bringing Britney back, and especially serious villains like Tim Scam and Geraldine! Most of the villains' plots in S6 were lame, and their motivations even more so

It has more to do with the plot, not the villains. There has been great episodes with less serious villains and vice-versa. For example, Geraldine in Season 2 (S.P.I) looked so evil and dangerous, the things she was saying, in Season 3 still but not as much evil as in S2. In Season 4 she was kind of lame, in Season 5 they tried to make her more like in Season 3 but again, that true role that she had in Season 2 was missing. Same with the LAMOS, Terrence was quite evil in the last episodes of Season 3, in the first half of S4 but later on when he got captured looked less serious.

Speaking of the plot, Season 2 imo had the most serious plots and it's like it was not for little kids (like really? Kids probably come across scarier things on the internet and that is reality but whatever), Season 3 next and Season 5 felt less serious villains. This has to change.

I really like some of the music introduced in Season 2 and 3, it was used in Season 5 a lot, I think that action music should return in a possible Season 7. Music from Toying Around, Physics 101 Much with badass villains and missions, will be perfect.

I have yet to watch more than half of Season 6, as I haven't watched even half, I liked the episode where they deal with some magician, I think they let him and an evil one enter in the girls' world from a movie entering into the spies' reality, or smth like that, I've forgotten it.

Speaking of which.. does anyone know if Season 6 still airs on Nickelodeon in Europe? And will it do so in Sept-December?

QUOTE (Ocik @ Jul 19 2014, 06:27 PM) *
Episode with horses / horse races and someone kidnapping expensive breeds / replacing them with clones performing worse? Nah, just an excuse for Equestrian-chic Clover smuggling in Sam/Alex in horse costume ^^ because it looks totally legit, u know?

A crossover between the spies and MLP:FiM would be interesting, but hard to make without being just bad. Too different worlds. Yeah I like MLP too, but I like TS more.

This post has been edited by Agent ImtR: Aug 16 2014, 09:52 AM

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Aug 16 2014, 10:38 AM
Post #25

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Agent ImtR @ Aug 16 2014, 09:15 AM) *
QUOTE (Ocik @ Jul 19 2014, 06:27 PM) *

A crossover between the spies and MLP:FiM would be interesting, but hard to make without being just bad. Too different worlds. Yeah I like MLP too, but I like TS more.

Oh, not MLP crossover, that would be a disaster. Proper equestrian episode taking place at mansion from Goldfinger from James Bond, Clover smuggles in Sam and Alex in a horse costume, Clovers cover gets blown, she is later rescued by Sam and Alex. Opportunities for clothing: equestrian lady, cowgirl, ponygirl, Pussy´ flying circus pilot uniforms.....

Hmmmm perhaps before the villain realizes that Clover is a spy, we could get a bikini pool scene....or aerobic class with leotards not so different from those in Call On Me.....oh wait, earlier seasons called , they want their ideas back. Id kill to see these again ^^

@Music Fan made versions are not bad...

This post has been edited by Ocik: Sep 12 2014, 03:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Aug 16 2014, 02:00 PM
Post #26

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ocik @ Aug 16 2014, 01:38 PM) *
Hmmmm perhaps before the villain realizes that Clover is a spy, we could get a bikini pool scene....

....and add a pool fight scene like I did in this fancomic http://fav.me/d5xmzmp http://fav.me/d5xn02p I was inspired from a episode scene of the Powerpuff Girls when Sedusa fighted Miss Bellum underwater. sweat.gif blush.gif

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Dec 16 2014, 12:30 AM
Post #27

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,374

This place has gone completely inactive -.- But anyway, will they make/ are they preparing a 7th Season? There was some rumor and on the wiki but now this line about a possible Season 7 is erased. And most importantly. will they also return the more serious plots and not with super lame villains. i.e like in Seasons 2 and 3 not like in Seasons 5 especially Season 6. I would like to see David Michele's say on this, cause most of the fan base is you know, guys..

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Dec 17 2014, 02:38 AM
Post #28

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Agent ImtR @ Dec 16 2014, 12:30 AM) *
This place has gone completely inactive -.- But anyway, will they make/ are they preparing a 7th Season? There was some rumor and on the wiki but now this line about a possible Season 7 is erased. And most importantly. will they also return the more serious plots and not with super lame villains. i.e like in Seasons 2 and 3 not like in Seasons 5 especially Season 6. I would like to see David Michele's say on this, cause most of the fan base is you know, guys..

David Michel left Marathon long time ago and so did Vincent Chalvon-Demersay - not many pioneers left at marathon now....plus, Marathon is busy with Lolirock and possibly new Martin Mystery, if there ever is 7th season, it will take a few years for it to come. Oh well, back to rewatching Woohp Ahoy and Jungle Boogie for the millionth time. thumbsup.gif clover.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Jan 5 2015, 12:00 PM
Post #29

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ocik @ Dec 17 2014, 05:38 AM) *
David Michel left Marathon long time ago and so did Vincent Chalvon-Demersay - not many pioneers left at marathon now....plus, Marathon is busy with Lolirock and possibly new Martin Mystery, if there ever is 7th season, it will take a few years for it to come. Oh well, back to rewatching Woohp Ahoy and Jungle Boogie for the millionth time. thumbsup.gif clover.gif

I hope we won't wait for a few years.

Then on the other hand, if TS got more seasons, I hope then we would have a bunch of good episodes. If it's not the case, we might said then TS overstayed its welcome like some of us do about the Simpsons or Spongebob after a bunch of seasons with "worst episodes ever" as Comic Book guy said. Case in point with FOP (Fairly Oddparents) who decided to be back with a new fairy baby but got the mistake of having to take the path of returning to the status quo with Wishology but then they tried to fix things with 3 live-action movies with Drake Bell as Timmy Turner and now, they added a fairy dog!

We wish more TS seasons but then we're afraid to see some "worst episodes ever", talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. sweat.gif

Edit: Come to think of it, I thought of another alternative, what if Marathon like a Japanese anime studio to do a TS remake like PPGZ was an anime adaptation of PPG(Powerpuff Girls)?

This post has been edited by Stéphane Dumas: Jan 5 2015, 02:05 PM

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jan 6 2015, 04:45 AM
Post #30

Agent
Group Icon

This post has been edited by Ocik: Jan 15 2015, 05:52 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2019 - 09:05 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net