espionne
post Mar 21 2012, 12:17 PM
Post #46

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 14,332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

GLADIS wasn't that bad. The Wikipedia article on TS says that they eventually removed GLADIS from the show due to complaints from fans - what were they thinking?! dry.gif

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Mar 21 2012, 01:21 PM
Post #47

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 13,737
Fav Character: Sam

GLADIS wasn't bad at all, in fact, it gave the show something else to talk about and gave Jerry a little more breathing room with having an asistant. (....my horible spelling is getting on my nerves dry.gif)

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 22 2012, 07:58 AM
Post #48

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,713
Fav Character: None

Gladis added something new to TS episodes. Lol, i still remember how Alex told Jerry about "Gladis having a crush on Jerry´s photocopier." They need to put her back.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
espionne
post Mar 24 2012, 09:43 AM
Post #49

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

^ That was hilarious! I felt bad for GLADIS - she must have felt so embarrassed. She said something along the lines of, "Oh, please. There's no time for inter-office romances." hahaha

How do you think they'd return her to the show? Jerry said she was taking an "extended vacation in WOOHP's holding facility"... hopefully that means she wasn't completely scrapped. :/

This post has been edited by espionne: Mar 24 2012, 09:43 AM

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
ranwor
post Jun 11 2012, 12:14 AM
Post #50

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,623

QUOTE (totally fan(of romania) @ Oct 20 2007, 10:48 PM) *
#124 “Zero To Hero”

When Virgil asks Alex out on a date, she is reluctant. But persistence pays off and her finally convinces her to go to dinner with him. Unfortunately, the date is a total bust and Alex tells Virgil it’s best if they just stay friends. Meanwhile, Jerry sends the Spies on a mission where they quickly capture a ridiculous villain who created a special serum to turn him into a real-life version of Humongo Man – his fave childhood action figure! The girls make quick work of the baddie and return to Mali-U… just in time for Virgil (who’s on his way to deliver a conciliatory bouquet of flowers to Alex) to see them parachute onto campus in their spy-suits! Virgil now realizes that Alex isn’t just an ordinary girl – she’s some sort of Super Spy! It dawns on Virgil that the way to win her over is to seriously step up his game. And when he notices the bottle of serum that the Spies accidentally dropped after their mission, he decides to transform into a super version of himself! With newfound confidence and abilities, Virgil sets out to impress Alex by saving her from a few potentially dangerous situations (that he himself has orchestrated). Although Alex is grateful, her feelings for him remain platonic. Not willing to give up, Virgil downs the remainder of the serum – but it has an unintended side effect – it transforms him into a super-villain bent on taking out Alex… and not in a datey kinda way! Can the girls stop their crazed co-worker before it’s too late? In a b-story, Clover and Sam vie for Employee of the month at Mali Caf?.

Thanks for the summaries. They are fantastic and I will definitely print them out in order to not lose them. I would love to see when Virgil is on his way to deliver the bouquet of flowers to Alex. I can imagine that the flowers look fantastic and I wish I would also get such a fantastic bouquet. Maybe I should now check serenata flowers delivery to oxford and get my own fantastic bouquet.

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post Jul 13 2012, 06:14 AM
Post #51

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,569
Fav Character: Alex

I didn't like their new look they got in some of the episodes of season 5. I liked their looks they got in the benning of season 3.

This post has been edited by Alex830205: Dec 29 2012, 05:39 PM

--------------------
"Though we are worlds apart, like us there's more to them then meets the eye." Optimus Prime from Transformers (2007)

+Quote Post
Oumaya
post Aug 29 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #52

Field Operative
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,250

Wow thanks they are awesome summaries i will use it in my Fanpage in Facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/Totally.Spies.Clover.Sam.Alex -Like Please- kaos-hellokitty13.gif

And i hope you like it guys kaos-hellokitty05.gif

This post has been edited by Oumaya: Aug 29 2012, 11:29 AM

--------------------

I have a fanpage of Totally Spies on FB
• Totally Spies •, and the link is down there, I'd be glad if you guys LIKE it, thanks!

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Aug 29 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #53

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,713

QUOTE (Oumaya @ Aug 29 2012, 11:28 AM) *
http://www.facebook.com/Totally.Spies.Clover.Sam.Alex -Like Please- kaos-hellokitty13.gif

Not bad, very colorful!

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Oumaya
post Aug 29 2012, 11:59 AM
Post #54

Field Operative
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,250

QUOTE (Samfanatic @ Mar 21 2012, 10:21 PM) *
GLADIS wasn't bad at all, in fact, it gave the show something else to talk about and gave Jerry a little more breathing room with having an asistant. (....my horible spelling is getting on my nerves dry.gif)

yes gladis.png is cool funny awesome and give something special to the show i love her so much and i hpe she back in season 6 angelstar-kaos020.gif

QUOTE (Ocik @ Aug 29 2012, 08:31 PM) *
QUOTE (Oumaya @ Aug 29 2012, 11:28 AM) *

Not bad, very colorful!

Thank you and please like the page !! please !! kaos-pinkusagi08.gif

--------------------

I have a fanpage of Totally Spies on FB
• Totally Spies •, and the link is down there, I'd be glad if you guys LIKE it, thanks!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2019 - 09:06 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net