Samfanatic
post Mar 29 2012, 07:00 PM
Post #31

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13737
Fav Character: Sam

I would love to see them go as far as having a great game on the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3!! smile.gif

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
alex_awesome
post Mar 30 2012, 11:26 AM
Post #32

Conscript
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14426
Fav Character: Alex

ok i get that they r making new season and stuff but why take off all of the previous episodes??
you can hardly find any totally spies episode on youtube now confused.gif

QUOTE (Samfanatic @ Mar 29 2012, 07:00 PM) *
I would love to see them go as far as having a great game on the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3!! smile.gif

i agree!!!

--------------------
RAVE IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE!!!

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 30 2012, 12:40 PM
Post #33

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12713
Fav Character: None

I would love to see them go as far as having a great game on the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3!!

Please no!
<flamewar>
concoles suck, i hope they make it primary for PC - with nVidia physX and force feedback gloves so you can feel them when touching their bodyparts.
</flamewar>

ok i get that they r making new season and stuff but why take off all of the previous episodes??
you can hardly find any totally spies episode on youtube now

Coz TV broadcasters are going to licence S6 and older seasons and want ppl to watch (and pay cash) TS on their channels instead of YT where its for free.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
RySenkari
post Mar 30 2012, 01:02 PM
Post #34

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 14041

if they want people to pay cash for episodes, they need to release a DVD set for seasons 1-5. I'd pay like 70 bucks to get the first 130 episodes in a nice DVD set, with maybe some voice actress commentaries.

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Mar 30 2012, 02:24 PM
Post #35

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (RySenkari @ Mar 30 2012, 01:02 PM) *
if they want people to pay cash for episodes, they need to release a DVD set for seasons 1-5. I'd pay like 70 bucks to get the first 130 episodes in a nice DVD set, with maybe some voice actress commentaries.

1. TS Individual Seasons DVDs
  2. TS Standard DVD set
  3. TS Collector's Edition DVD set, including TS The Movie, songs used in TS, posters....

4. TS - Marathonīs Ultimate Solution For Fanboys - 7 Blue-ray discs - completely re-scanned 6 seasons + The Movie with all TS songs, TS Beta Season 0 Episode 0, producers and voice actress commentaries, deleted scenes, statues, signed poster and video greetings from the spies. All wrapped up in 1,5 x 1 x 1m gift box for 1000 dollars.

This post has been edited by Ocik: Mar 31 2012, 03:31 AM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Apr 3 2012, 04:46 PM
Post #36

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 13737
Fav Character: Sam

I have 2 malor problems with your theries Ocik

Please no!
<flamewar>
concoles suck, i hope they make it primary for PC - with nVidia physX and force feedback gloves so you can feel them when touching their bodyparts.

uhh. i don't have a com curently that has a powerful enough video card to play a hardcore 3D game, my 360 at home is more powerful than my com by far(aka its has a good video card) XD

TS - Marathonīs Ultimate Solution For Fanboys - 7 Blue-ray discs - completely re-scanned 6 seasons + The Movie with all TS songs, TS Beta Season 0 Episode 0, producers and voice actress commentaries, deleted scenes, statues, signed poster and video greetings from the spies. All wrapped up in 1,5 x 1 x 1m gift box for 1000 dollars.

I have no way of playing Buleray DVDs, only normal DVDs. lmao.gif

its not a bad idea though thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Samfanatic: Apr 3 2012, 04:48 PM

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game

+Quote Post
espionne
post Apr 3 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #37

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Member No.: 14332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

"TS - Marathonīs Ultimate Solution For Fanboys - 7 Blue-ray discs - completely re-scanned 6 seasons + The Movie with all TS songs, TS Beta Season 0 Episode 0, producers and voice actress commentaries, deleted scenes, statues, signed poster and video greetings from the spies. All wrapped up in 1,5 x 1 x 1m gift box for 1000 dollars."

That would be so amazing if it were real. :D

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
alex_awesome
post Apr 27 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #38

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14426

yes i cant wait!!!
angelstar-kaos056.gif

--------------------
RAVE IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE!!!

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post Apr 27 2012, 06:54 PM
Post #39

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 14569

Maybe for the 200th episode, they'll fight the Negative Spies? The Negative Spies are the Totally Spies' evil counterparts from another dimension. alex.gif sam.gif clover.gif

--------------------
"Though we are worlds apart, like us there's more to them then meets the eye." Optimus Prime from Transformers (2007)

+Quote Post
devin ewing
post Apr 27 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #40

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14578
Fav Character: Clover

QUOTE (Ocik @ Mar 30 2012, 02:24 PM) *
QUOTE (RySenkari @ Mar 30 2012, 01:02 PM) *

1. TS Individual Seasons DVDs
  2. TS Standard DVD set
  3. TS Collector's Edition DVD set, including TS The Movie, songs used in TS, posters....

4. TS - Marathonīs Ultimate Solution For Fanboys - 7 Blue-ray discs - completely re-scanned 6 seasons + The Movie with all TS songs, TS Beta Season 0 Episode 0, producers and voice actress commentaries, deleted scenes, statues, signed poster and video greetings from the spies. All wrapped up in 1,5 x 1 x 1m gift box for 1000 dollars.

I love the idea for a fanboy blue-ray set..... I'd also like the spies to do commentaries you know like Clover comments on her outfits you know stuff like that!

I'd also want more video games, and a TS coloring book! happy.gif sweat.gif

This post has been edited by devin ewing: Apr 27 2012, 08:02 PM

--------------------
Cute
Loveable
Obeservent
Very fashionable
Even Mandy wants to be her!
Rave lover

Every spies BFF
Wonderful
Imaginative
Never dull
Girl

That's Clover!

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Apr 28 2012, 03:25 AM
Post #41

Agent
Group Icon

Yea, commentaries about their daily life or something like that, that would be interesting and maybe fill some plot holes!

--------------------

+Quote Post
devin ewing
post Jun 29 2012, 03:31 PM
Post #42

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14578
Fav Character: Clover

QUOTE (Alex830205 @ Apr 27 2012, 06:54 PM) *
Maybe for the 200th episode, they'll fight the Negative Spies? The Negative Spies are the Totally Spies' evil counterparts from another dimension. alex.gif sam.gif clover.gif

IDK how they would do that but I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Cute
Loveable
Obeservent
Very fashionable
Even Mandy wants to be her!
Rave lover

Every spies BFF
Wonderful
Imaginative
Never dull
Girl

That's Clover!

+Quote Post
RySenkari
post Jun 30 2012, 05:40 PM
Post #43

Apprentice
Group Icon

This could be a feasible idea for a Blu-Ray collection.

Totally Spies: The Complete Seasons 1-5 (MSRP: $129.99)
12 Blu-Ray Discs

The set would come in a big metal case with a special pink/purple flower motif with a big picture of the spies and the series logo. Inside the case would be six steelbooks, each with two discs inside, Season 1 would have a picture of Clover, Season 2 would have a picture of Alex, Season 3 would have a picture of Sam, Season 4 would have a picture of Britney, Season 5 would have a picture of Mandy, and the Extras would have a picture of Jerry. The set would also come with a 96-page paperback artbook (similar to the Sailor Moon Sailor Scout books) with some basic information on the series and some art. The first 1,000 preorders would get a special gift, a poster of the spies autographed by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale.

Each of the discs with episodes on them would have a couple of extra features about 10-15 minutes in length, one would consist of voiceover bloopers and the other would have a production featurette where the creators and actors discuss some aspect of the series. Five out of 13 episodes on a disc would have commentary: one of them in-character featuring the spies voice actresses, two with voice actress commentary, and two with crew commentary.

Disc One: Episodes 1-13

Commentary Tracks:
"A Thing For Musicians" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"The Get Away" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"The Fugitives" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Spy Gladiators" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Silicon Valley Girls" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)

Production Featurette:
"Mission Start" (A brief featurette about the production of the series' first episodes and how the writing and characters have evolved over time)

Disc Two: Episodes 14-26

Commentary Tracks:
"Black Widows" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Spies vs. Spies" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"Evil Boyfriend" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Malled" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"A Spy Is Born Part II" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"A Spy Is Born" (Discussion of the first two-part episode of the series, discussion also touches on the fact that the episode was aired out of order originally)

Disc Three: Episodes 27-39

Commentary Tracks:
"I Want My Mummy" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"Evil Hair Salon" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux and one of the series writers)
"Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Zooney World" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"First Brat" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)

Production Featurette:
"Guest Stars" (Discussion of some of the series' guest stars during the first two seasons in Los Angeles, including Simon Templeman, Debi Derryberry, and others)

Disc Four: Episodes 40-52

Commentary Tracks:
"S.P.I." (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Alex Quits" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Ski Trip" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, Sam, and Mandy)
"Brain Drain" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"Toying Around" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)

Production Featurette:
"What A Character" (Discussion of side characters in the series, including Mandy, Britney, the spies' moms, and some of the producers' and cast's favorite villains)

Disc Five: Episodes 53-65

Commentary Tracks:
"Physics 101 Much?" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Computer Creep Much?" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Evil Coffee Shop Much?" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, Sam, and Mandy)
"Dental? More Like Mental" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Escape from WOOHP Island" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"The Big Move" (Discussion of the switch in production from Los Angeles to Toronto and the various challenges it posed)

Disc Six: Episodes 66-78

Commentary Tracks:
"Evil G.L.A.D.I.S. Much?" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, Jennifer Hale, Adrian Truss, and Stevie Vallance)
"Evil Airlines Much? (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Creepy Crawly Much?" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Evil Valentine's Day" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Evil Promotion Much?" (Commentary on all three parts by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"The Big Show" (Discussion of what goes into the making of a multi-part episode, focusing on "Evil Promotion Much?")

Disc Seven: Episodes 79-91

Commentary Tracks:
"Futureshock" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, Sam, and Mandy)
"I Hate The 80s" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Attack of the 50 Foot Mandy" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Mani-Maniac Much?" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Evil Bouquets Are Soooo Passe" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"Super Fans Much?" (Discussion of some of the most interesting fan reactions to episodes)

Disc Eight: Episodes 92-104

Commentary Tracks:
"Beauty Is Skin Deep" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Like, So Totally Not Spies" (Commentary on both parts by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, Jennifer Hale, and Adrian Truss)
"Spy Soccer" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Totally Busted" (Commentary on all three parts by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"Totally Busted" (Discussion of the production of the three part feature-length episode originally intended to be the series finale, including some comments from the voice actresses on voicing the spies' moms.)

Disc Nine: Episodes 105-117

Commentary Tracks:
"Evil Graduation" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"The Granny" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Another Evil Boyfriend" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, Jennifer Hale, and Daniel DeSanto)
"Return Of Geraldine" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Virtual Stranger" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, Jennifer Hale, and Stephanie Broschart)

Production Featurette:
"Britney and Blaine" (Discussion of the spies' two superspy friends and the fans' reaction to them.)

Disc Ten: Episodes 118-130

Commentary Tracks:
"Totally Mystery Much?" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Mime World" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"WOOHP-tastic!" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Totally Icky!" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Totally Dunzo" (In-character commentary on both parts by Clover, Alex, Sam, and Mandy, with brief appearances by Britney, Blaine, Jerry, and Jerry's mom)

Production Featurette:
"The End?" (Discussion of the final season, particularly "Totally Dunzo", and the fans' reaction to the fact that the series would finally be ending)

Disc Eleven: The Making Of Totally Spies

(A collection of featurettes chronicling the series, the casting, fan conventions, trailers, etc., about 6-8 hours worth of making-of featurettes on this disc.)

Disc Twelve: The WOOHP Archives

Totally Spies: The Movie (The feature film showing the spies' origin story, an extended cut with featurettes by Robert and Michelle Lamoraeux along with a number of other crew members.)

Character Profiles

Gadget Info (Information on every gadget used by the spies, with clips of many of them in use).

Other assorted information/extras that didn't fit on the other discs

-

For those without Blu-Ray, a 15-disc DVD set would be available for an MSRP of $99.99, it would contain the five seasons on three discs each. Some of the featurettes and commentaries would be omitted, along with the content of the two extra discs.

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post Jun 30 2012, 05:59 PM
Post #44

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 14569

QUOTE (RySenkari @ Jun 30 2012, 05:40 PM) *
This could be a feasible idea for a Blu-Ray collection.

Totally Spies: The Complete Seasons 1-5 (MSRP: $129.99)
12 Blu-Ray Discs

The set would come in a big metal case with a special pink/purple flower motif with a big picture of the spies and the series logo. Inside the case would be six steelbooks, each with two discs inside, Season 1 would have a picture of Clover, Season 2 would have a picture of Alex, Season 3 would have a picture of Sam, Season 4 would have a picture of Britney, Season 5 would have a picture of Mandy, and the Extras would have a picture of Jerry. The set would also come with a 96-page paperback artbook (similar to the Sailor Moon Sailor Scout books) with some basic information on the series and some art. The first 1,000 preorders would get a special gift, a poster of the spies autographed by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale.

Each of the discs with episodes on them would have a couple of extra features about 10-15 minutes in length, one would consist of voiceover bloopers and the other would have a production featurette where the creators and actors discuss some aspect of the series. Five out of 13 episodes on a disc would have commentary: one of them in-character featuring the spies voice actresses, two with voice actress commentary, and two with crew commentary.

Disc One: Episodes 1-13

Commentary Tracks:
"A Thing For Musicians" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"The Get Away" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"The Fugitives" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Spy Gladiators" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Silicon Valley Girls" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)

Production Featurette:
"Mission Start" (A brief featurette about the production of the series' first episodes and how the writing and characters have evolved over time)

Disc Two: Episodes 14-26

Commentary Tracks:
"Black Widows" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Spies vs. Spies" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"Evil Boyfriend" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Malled" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"A Spy Is Born Part II" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"A Spy Is Born" (Discussion of the first two-part episode of the series, discussion also touches on the fact that the episode was aired out of order originally)

Disc Three: Episodes 27-39

Commentary Tracks:
"I Want My Mummy" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"Evil Hair Salon" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux and one of the series writers)
"Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Zooney World" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"First Brat" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)

Production Featurette:
"Guest Stars" (Discussion of some of the series' guest stars during the first two seasons in Los Angeles, including Simon Templeman, Debi Derryberry, and others)

Disc Four: Episodes 40-52

Commentary Tracks:
"S.P.I." (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Alex Quits" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Ski Trip" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, Sam, and Mandy)
"Brain Drain" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)
"Toying Around" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Leigh, and Jennifer Hale)

Production Featurette:
"What A Character" (Discussion of side characters in the series, including Mandy, Britney, the spies' moms, and some of the producers' and cast's favorite villains)

Disc Five: Episodes 53-65

Commentary Tracks:
"Physics 101 Much?" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Computer Creep Much?" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Evil Coffee Shop Much?" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, Sam, and Mandy)
"Dental? More Like Mental" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Escape from WOOHP Island" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"The Big Move" (Discussion of the switch in production from Los Angeles to Toronto and the various challenges it posed)

Disc Six: Episodes 66-78

Commentary Tracks:
"Evil G.L.A.D.I.S. Much?" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, Jennifer Hale, Adrian Truss, and Stevie Vallance)
"Evil Airlines Much? (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Creepy Crawly Much?" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Evil Valentine's Day" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Evil Promotion Much?" (Commentary on all three parts by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"The Big Show" (Discussion of what goes into the making of a multi-part episode, focusing on "Evil Promotion Much?")

Disc Seven: Episodes 79-91

Commentary Tracks:
"Futureshock" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, Sam, and Mandy)
"I Hate The 80s" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Attack of the 50 Foot Mandy" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Mani-Maniac Much?" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Evil Bouquets Are Soooo Passe" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"Super Fans Much?" (Discussion of some of the most interesting fan reactions to episodes)

Disc Eight: Episodes 92-104

Commentary Tracks:
"Beauty Is Skin Deep" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Like, So Totally Not Spies" (Commentary on both parts by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, Jennifer Hale, and Adrian Truss)
"Spy Soccer" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Totally Busted" (Commentary on all three parts by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)

Production Featurette:
"Totally Busted" (Discussion of the production of the three part feature-length episode originally intended to be the series finale, including some comments from the voice actresses on voicing the spies' moms.)

Disc Nine: Episodes 105-117

Commentary Tracks:
"Evil Graduation" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"The Granny" (In-character commentary by Clover, Alex, and Sam)
"Another Evil Boyfriend" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, Jennifer Hale, and Daniel DeSanto)
"Return Of Geraldine" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Virtual Stranger" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, Jennifer Hale, and Stephanie Broschart)

Production Featurette:
"Britney and Blaine" (Discussion of the spies' two superspy friends and the fans' reaction to them.)

Disc Ten: Episodes 118-130

Commentary Tracks:
"Totally Mystery Much?" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Mime World" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"WOOHP-tastic!" (Commentary by Andrea Baker, Katie Griffin, and Jennifer Hale)
"Totally Icky!" (Commentary by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux)
"Totally Dunzo" (In-character commentary on both parts by Clover, Alex, Sam, and Mandy, with brief appearances by Britney, Blaine, Jerry, and Jerry's mom)

Production Featurette:
"The End?" (Discussion of the final season, particularly "Totally Dunzo", and the fans' reaction to the fact that the series would finally be ending)

Disc Eleven: The Making Of Totally Spies

(A collection of featurettes chronicling the series, the casting, fan conventions, trailers, etc., about 6-8 hours worth of making-of featurettes on this disc.)

Disc Twelve: The WOOHP Archives

Totally Spies: The Movie (The feature film showing the spies' origin story, an extended cut with featurettes by Robert and Michelle Lamoraeux along with a number of other crew members.)

Character Profiles

Gadget Info (Information on every gadget used by the spies, with clips of many of them in use).

Other assorted information/extras that didn't fit on the other discs

-

For those without Blu-Ray, a 15-disc DVD set would be available for an MSRP of $99.99, it would contain the five seasons on three discs each. Some of the featurettes and commentaries would be omitted, along with the content of the two extra discs.

I hope that it would in stores here in the states.

--------------------
"Though we are worlds apart, like us there's more to them then meets the eye." Optimus Prime from Transformers (2007)

+Quote Post
RySenkari
post Jul 1 2012, 05:33 AM
Post #45

Apprentice
Group Icon

The set I described would be intended for the US, Canada, and perhaps the UK and Australia. There would obviously be a French set along similar lines (probably bigger and better since Totally Spies is a French cartoon) and probably sets for Germany, Latin America, Spain, Russia, Japan, and other countries with different voice actor commentaries. Actually, voice actor commentaries and in-character commentaries would probably be limited to the English language sets and the French set, the other countries would most likely get more bare-bones sets (with possibly better packaging or more extra collectibles to make up for it)

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 01:01 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net