IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Something you'd LOVE to See on TS., what would you like to see on the show?
What would you like to see happen on TS.
What would you like to see happen on TS.
See one of the spies go evil and/or permanently taken crontrol of by a villan, [ 3 ] ** [30.00%]
Get the original voices for Alex and Jerry back. [ 5 ] ** [50.00%]
Have the spys sent to a compleely diffrent world [ 1 ] ** [10.00%]
something else?... [ 1 ] ** [10.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
Red-Demon
post Jun 27 2005, 02:01 PM
Post #1

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 101
Fav Character: Sam

for the something else answer write down what you'd like to happen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ribbonbomb
post Jun 27 2005, 05:10 PM
Post #2

Super Spy
Group Icon

Member No.: 54
Fav Character: None

If brainwashed right, Sam could be the most awesome villan. She's smart, quick thinker, good fighter, hey, I know I'm getting this from elsewhere, but since she liked Tim Scam the most, I'd say they make a pretty good team. ~.^

+Quote Post
Red-Demon
post Jun 27 2005, 05:41 PM
Post #3

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 101

QUOTE(Ribbonbomb @ Jun 27 2005, 05:10 PM)
If brainwashed right, Sam could be the most awesome villan. She's smart, quick thinker, good fighter, hey, I know I'm getting this from elsewhere, but since she liked Tim Scam the most, I'd say they make a pretty good team. ~.^
[right][snapback]5718[/snapback][/right]

I think that would be cool but I'd think it would be better if Tim did something like inject Sam with some kind of syrum which made Sam a loveing and carring wife one moment for Tim then when a secret word or action was done she'd become a mindless almost robotic helper for Tim when he's doinghis evil plotting, then they could have a kid who actually joins WOOHP! ... I need to write this down

+Quote Post
Ribbonbomb
post Jun 27 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #4

Super Spy
Group Icon

QUOTE(Red-Demon @ Jun 27 2005, 05:41 PM)
I think that would be cool but I'd think it would be better if Tim did something like inject Sam with some kind of syrum which made Sam a loveing and carring wife one moment for Tim then when a secret word or action was done she'd become a mindless almost robotic helper for Tim when he's doinghis evil plotting, then they could have a kid who actually joins WOOHP! ... I need to write this down
[right][snapback]5720[/snapback][/right]

xD Yes, right it down please! It sound good.
It somewhat reminds me of my unwritten fanfic I was going to do for Totally Spies. If I do end up writing my story I'll work around it so it wouldn't be the exact same thing; like with the kid and her being evil and some other things. But what my idea for my fic was what happens in later years and the mood is somewhat sad.

This post has been edited by Ribbonbomb: Jun 27 2005, 06:12 PM

+Quote Post
Ghidrah
post Jun 28 2005, 10:23 AM
Post #5

Basket Case
Group Icon

Member No.: 60
Fav Character: Mandy

Sam has been brain-washed so many times. I think that storyline looses some its gusto, unless they did something to make this particular brain-washing especially evil.

I posted my ideas in another thread, but mostly I want to see Mandy character development/charcter study. The show also needs some changes in plot/format to make things more exciting.

+Quote Post
Handler
post Jun 28 2005, 08:57 PM
Post #6

Staff
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Well it's a kids' show so I really don't think they would have anything about Sam becoming Tim Scam's wife or anything of that nature. Plus she's only a high school student.

I'd like to see the old Jerry and Alex voices back. Other than that, maybe bring in some writers who can write good, interesting plots that are kind of serious. Maybe I should look at some of the better Teen Titans episodes and see who wrote them.

--------------------
From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!

+Quote Post
Ghidrah
post Jun 28 2005, 09:24 PM
Post #7

Basket Case
Group Icon

Well, it is a kid's show, but its a kids show made by the French so they could maybe get away with it. I don't see it happening though.

+Quote Post
Ribbonbomb
post Jun 28 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #8

Super Spy
Group Icon

QUOTE(Spy Handler @ Jun 28 2005, 08:57 PM)
Well it's a kids' show so I really don't think they would have anything about Sam becoming Tim Scam's wife or anything of that nature. Plus she's only a high school student.

I'd like to see the old Jerry and Alex voices back. Other than that, maybe bring in some writers who can write good, interesting plots that are kind of serious. Maybe I should look at some of the better Teen Titans episodes and see who wrote them.
[right][snapback]5753[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I wasn't really thinking realistically what I'd want to happen in the show; But hey, I'm a huge Scam Fan and apparently Sams my favorite spy.

I actually don't think that Totally spies can pull off a serious plot-being a valley girl cartoon of course. Besides, with the presence of Alex she HAS to be funny or else it's not her.
I have to say, Teen Titans has good episodes even though I'm not so much of a fan anymore; they can be humorous like the TV episode, random like the New-fu/meaty-meat episode or serious like the Terra series. I wonder what it'd be like if those writers did an episode or two for Totally Spies...

+Quote Post
Ghidrah
post Jun 28 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #9

Basket Case
Group Icon

I think TS could do serious storylines and keep the comedy at the same time. Its been done many times before. Not a huge fan of Teen Titans. None of the characters or situations were that likeable to me, but I can see why people like it.

+Quote Post
Elipse
post Jun 29 2005, 11:53 AM
Post #10

Biggie
Group Icon

Group: Arcade Tourney Champ

Member No.: 13
Fav Character: Alex

to be honest, i'd like to hear the regular voice actors of alex and jerry becasue i'm beginning to get confused.

--------------------

Handler and I in GB (March 2012)

~2008 Winter Smash Arena Champion (Mario)

http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/...ard.php?id=1137

http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/...lup.php?id=1137

^ CLICK HERE TO LEVEL MY MARIO KART 8 LICENSE!

DragonicNib - Lv 17x Lukless Evan

+Quote Post
Senshi Mizaka
post Jul 1 2005, 07:23 AM
Post #11

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 113
Fav Character: Alex

Alex and Jerry's original voices were alot better than the ones now. It would be great if they returned next season.

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post Sep 8 2018, 12:15 PM
Post #12

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,440

If there going to be a season 7...I would like for them to have some mature themes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 03:08 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net