Warning: Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') in /homepages/46/d694995344/htdocs/html/forum/sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php on line 784
An Episode a Week for Six Seasons - WOOHP Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Episode a Week for Six Seasons
Do you want to start having an episode a week discussion?
Would you participate in a weekly Totally Spies discussion to bring life back to the forums?
Yes [ 4 ] ** [100.00%]
No [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
totallyAlex
post Jan 10 2015, 12:26 PM
Post #1

Elite Super Spy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,108
Fav Character: Clover

Alright ladies and germs, in an effort to get this party back in full swing, talking about what we all signed up to talk about in the first place, I've decided to host a an-episode-a-week topic. What we'll be doing here is going back to the very beginning of the series and, depending on your access to Totally Spies, it may be a while since you've watched back that far. Once the episode has been posted you'll have a week to watch the episode and then we'll come back here to discuss the episode in all its glory. All of your favorites, the things you missed, the things you'd forgotten, etc. At the end of each season, we'll discuss our season favorites and at the end of it all, we'll think back over the series and see how our opinions on different events, characters, etc have changed over the years. (If at all.)

I really want to do this but I'll need some help - I can't discuss the show by myself. Now I know only about three or four people still venture here but, with a little promotion, I hope we can change that. It might be slow-goings at first but I have faith that, if we all work together we can put some life back into this place.

To make this happen, just vote above. Would you be willing to take part in weekly discussions about the show?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jan 10 2015, 01:51 PM
Post #2

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,713
Fav Character: None

Well, if you post 1-2 "special" angel.gif screenshots with it. We can always brag about what sucked, what we liked, doing fashion police and counting the (not so)surprising amount of belly buttons. Im not promising anything, upcoming months are gonna be rough.

This post has been edited by Ocik: Jan 10 2015, 01:52 PM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
phoebe
post Jan 1 2016, 08:59 PM
Post #3

Pink bean :D
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 635
Fav Character: Clover

Darn it, I just read this and thought it was a great idea...until I noticed this post is already a year old >< lol

--------------------

Me (PhoebeXD), Biggie (Pikachu), and Herrick (XHerrickX) together in action? o.o

+Quote Post
Elipse
post Jan 23 2016, 09:45 PM
Post #4

Biggie
Group Icon

Group: Arcade Tourney Champ

Member No.: 13
Fav Character: Alex

QUOTE (phoebe @ Jan 1 2016, 10:59 PM) *
Darn it, I just read this and thought it was a great idea...until I noticed this post is already a year old >< lol

Yeah. I still haven't seen or heard about the newest season...screenshots would definitely help though.

--------------------

Handler and I in GB (March 2012)

~2008 Winter Smash Arena Champion (Mario)

http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/...ard.php?id=1137

http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/...lup.php?id=1137

^ CLICK HERE TO LEVEL MY MARIO KART 8 LICENSE!

DragonicNib - Lv 17x Lukless Evan

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Apr 25 2016, 08:08 PM
Post #5

jettmanas
Group Icon

Member No.: 977
Fav Character: Sam

I'd participate since I just rewatched Seasons 1- 6 for my first time in ages (except S.6, which is more recent). Still have about 10 eps of S.6 actually.

Been posting on TS Underground forums for my first time (30 or so posts now), since it's the most active TS forum I guess.
But I can see why things are slow in TS forums these past years- waiting on Season 7... if it ever happens.
Well, if this happens, I'll check in, thanks.

This post has been edited by jettmanas: Apr 26 2016, 05:01 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 03:03 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net