Mariah
post Dec 4 2009, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Life is a cresendo each note is a memory
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,823
Fav Character: Clover

Ok guys today in science I was in class watching a video about cells and well one of my Crushs named Mason was sitting right next to me as ussual. and well.... As I watched the video and also watched on the side of my eye him reading, I suddenly....ugh...farted. blush.gif So...well it was all silent but I thought it wasnt going to smell...but then I smelt ir a little. Oh my gosh it was so embaressing. A little while after he started staring at me looking like he was smiling and about to laugh.. so I stared at the movie slouching down hard in my seat hoping he wouldnt know i farted. He kept looking and at the end of class he kept getting up and looking at me. ok he only got up twice i think. But guys at the end he got up and walked faster. I looked in the classroom mirrior and my whole face was bright cherry red. Omg i feel so stupid

Now leave comments about my story and tell your own storries

--------------------

[size="2"Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day[/size]

The saddest anime and favorite that I have ever watched....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRSNbgFLy0 << Kinda a review.... If you watch the anime, I swear you will cry
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elite-spy-Chris
post Dec 10 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #2

Elite Spy
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,833
Fav Character: Jerry

smiley_laugh.gif thats kinda funny pinch.gif I was at my locker an to teachers were talking behind me and I thought that they were far enough behind but no.gif So I basicly decked poor Mr. Martino with my backpack and knocked the wind out of him lmao.gif I felt bad, but he made a funny sqeal/sqweak sound lmao.gif

--------------------
If there is crime to fight and bad guys to stop..I won't be far behind!

+Quote Post
Mariah
post Dec 10 2009, 07:39 PM
Post #3

Life is a cresendo each note is a memory
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,823
Fav Character: Clover

lmao.gif Thats so funny! Omg is he okay? and well the otherday in Science again science yes my teacher was taking attendence when she said my name I was focusing on Mason eating a pickel and he knew I got mad b/c I dont like to eat much and he was skinnier than heck and always ate in class so I accidently said as a joke but didnt even know I was gonna say it "I like Pickles" In a alvin and the chickmunks voice the whole class turned and looked at me laughing. My whole face went red, and Kelsey in front of me turned around and put her body on my desk (which was weird/scary) she said "oh my god mariah you are so stupid" But as she her head was close to me I suddenly tipped back and fell over in my chair. I ended up on the ground laughing.

--------------------

[size="2"Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day[/size]

The saddest anime and favorite that I have ever watched....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRSNbgFLy0 << Kinda a review.... If you watch the anime, I swear you will cry

+Quote Post
elite-spy-Chris
post Dec 10 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #4

Elite Spy
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,833
Fav Character: Jerry

Yeah he's fine XD laugh.gif that's funny! I some how fell UP the stairs XP and erm... kinda landed on a girl, but my face (no lie) landed sorta on...err her cheast O_o I blushed said sorry and then calmly walked to class. P

--------------------
If there is crime to fight and bad guys to stop..I won't be far behind!

+Quote Post
weasel
post Feb 2 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #5

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,791
Fav Character: Sam

as you people know i mow lawns for a time killer and work on mowers as a hobby that turned into a job but somtimes theres alot of untold humor in it

last year i was mowing a lawn with my economy lawnboy mower which makes time mowing shorter by an hour,(yet it sucks gas as if theres no tomorrow)seeing how i must of caught somthing and broke the hadle on the mower i started walking the other way then my dads standing there lhao and i couldent figure out why,as im walking and paying attenoin to him i notice that the mower was "going the other way" as i keep walking he laughs so hard he has an athma attack then i notice the mower wasnt next to me IT WAS ACROSS THE YARD. so then i start lmao-ing and then i notice it snapped at its weak spot than i got mad as heck beacause this mower it 39 years old and parts are VERY HARD to get for the 18" eco models.so i walked all the way aross the yard dragging the handle to the mower and had to ride the mower like a scooter home.then i grabbed another 'boy and finised it about 2 hours later.moral of story MAKE SURE PARENTS ARE NOT AROUND DURING MOWING.and make sure you have pins to keep the handle on.

--------------------
LAWN-BOY-It takes you back to simple times.

+Quote Post
espionne
post Mar 24 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #6

404: User's Brain Not Found
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 14,332
Fav Character: Tim Scam

These stories are hilarious! I know it's not considered good forum etiquette to bump a thread from more than two years ago, but I felt like I would add some of my own. tongue.gif

1. I was in a rush one morning and didn't notice I had my pants on backwards. I went around with my pants on backwards the whole day until a friend pointed it out to me.

2. I unintentionally got myself drunk once when I was very young. I was staying over at a friend's house and saw that there was an unopened, un-labeled can in the fridge. I opened it to see what it was, and I noticed it was sort of dark and fizzy so I assumed it was Coca-Cola. I then proceeded to drink most of it (I thought it was the strangest Coke I had ever tasted!), and the rest is history!

3. I got excited when I visited my cousins for the first time in a while, and noticed that they set up a hammock between two trees in their backyard. I jumped into the hammock, but didn't realize how unstable most hammocks are, so within two seconds the hammock had tipped over and I was sprawling on the ground.

--------------------
Failure is not an option.

~*~

+Quote Post
Samfanatic
post Apr 15 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #7

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,737
Fav Character: Sam

@ESP - lol your #1 could be worse, i almost went an entire high school day not knowing that my shirt was both insideout and backwords XD i didn't know it untill a frined of mine told me in 7th hour XD

when i was in kindergarden, i staipled my thumb because i wanted to know what paper felt like when it got stapled, i was crying when a friend of mine was taking me to the nurses office. Looking back it seems really stupid XD

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game

+Quote Post
Shin Chan
post May 18 2012, 06:01 AM
Post #8

You can trust the Shin.
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,159
Fav Character: Alex

I wore a saree recently. I finished school and so the classes I went to threw us a fare well party. They made all they guys wear sherwanis and girls sarees, it was amazing! xD

They took us to an auditorium so we sat quite behind. I was second at the end. At the end (to my right) was a friend of mine, he bored me because he doesn't talk much, but he's cool like that. xD At my left was my best friend Tammy and to her left was her all new one month boyfriend. And behind me was this guy trying to get my number. o_O But he too is, well, cool like that. xD

The play put on for us by the juniours and all the acts and dances were simply AMAZING! heart.gif I watched each and every one. My friend slept through it I guess, and Tammy and her boyfriend were busy chit-chatting about their ex's and family and their love for each other and what not. >.>

...When I realized my saree was ab bit too tight for me to breathe because I'd tried a low waist when the lady who helped drape it draped it high, but I couldn't show off my stomach so i pulled it low. xD.

I tried asking Tammy for help "Hey Tam is there a bathroom in this place?" I joined for the final year while Tammy had been there for three years and every year the farewell was held there.

"No, why?"
"The thing is too tight man, I can't breathe"
"Wait, the show is so cool"
"ok"
-(witch), you're not even watching it-
"now?"
"wait, the last show please?"
"(witch) YOU`RE NOT EVEN WATCHING, YOU`RE SLOBBERING INTO HIS EAR"
"Ok, Ok, one minute..."

So, we left 10 minutes later, I was and am still alive, don't worry.. aaand... THERE'S NO FREAKING BATHROOM.
"Girl, go here, the back steps, no one comes there."
"Ok"
Suddenly I hear my name being frantically called.. o.O
"Patience, man, patience, I DON'T DO THIS EVERYDAY"
And I go a step down and see she's trying to tell two guys coming that way that that place is haunted by ghosts and stuff (I LOVE YOU TAM) and then they pfft her off and go walking up and see me [I'd finished by then] and I`m walking down &we're all like

1st Guy : "o_o"
Me : o_o
1st Guy : c: ?
Me: C:
2nd Guy : Met the ghost?
me : o_o
1st Guy: LOL

LOL, it was really weird, and I`ll never forget Tammy for that! xD

When i came down and both Tammy and I knew what happened, as I was walking down the steps, this was the scene,
TAM: B!tch
ME: sowwie?
TAM: You done?
ME:
TAM:

--------------------

- - - - - - For this I only love you, Shan - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I CHALLENGE SWIFTLY ALEX.
OH YES, I DO.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I agree with Trillium.