post May 25 2013, 08:49 AM
Post #136

Conscript
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13109
Fav Character: Clover

My French is bad so good luck finding someone good in French

Well, I'm here. I'm Justin, Totally Spies Park website manager, and I'm French so... I'll be here when the next magazine with the Versailles stuff will come out (06/07) and also when the book "Enquête à Versailles" will be released (06/05)... And of course I'll probably buy both ! So I will tell you anything you want ! And I'm ready to translate ! smile.gif

Waiting for it, I lead you to see my website Totally Spies Park : http://totallyspiespark.kazeo.com/

And sorry for my bad english...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post May 25 2013, 10:41 AM
Post #137

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12713
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (dudujuju026 @ May 25 2013, 08:49 AM) *
My French is bad so good luck finding someone good in French

Well, I'm here. I'm Justin, Totally Spies Park website manager, and I'm French so... I'll be here when the next magazine with the Versailles stuff will come out (06/07) and also when the book "Enquête à Versailles" will be released (06/05)... And of course I'll probably buy both ! So I will tell you anything you want ! And I'm ready to translate ! smile.gif

Waiting for it, I lead you to see my website Totally Spies Park : http://totallyspiespark.kazeo.com/

And sorry for my bad english...

Welcome to WOOHP Justin, thanks for those BG pictures again. happy.gif We are looking forward to Totally Versailles magazines and their english translations.

This post has been edited by Ocik: May 26 2013, 03:09 AM

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
dudujuju026
post May 26 2013, 02:40 AM
Post #138

Conscript
Group Icon

Well, I could translate it for you. I think I'll do the same for TS Underground, since both of you are english and that TS magazine and TS book will only release in a French version. But, anyway, if I can help you, I'm here ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post May 28 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #139

Apprentice
Group Icon

Member No.: 13315
Fav Character: Sam

Double episode "So Totally Versailles!" will be shown on June 19 (and repeated on June 23) on TFOU!

+Quote Post
dudujuju026
post May 28 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #140

Conscript
Group Icon

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THIS IS SO F*CKING EXCITING !!!!

http://totallyspiespark.kazeo.com/totally-...1,a3671148.html

This post has been edited by dudujuju026: May 28 2013, 10:27 AM

+Quote Post
Ocik
post May 28 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #141

Agent
Group Icon

Yay, so those wierd Versailles costumes may actually and up to be 1 scene clothing for spying purposes and hiding among figurines happy.gif Also aaargh, busy studying for some final exams >.> Could some1 give me a hand posting this?

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post May 29 2013, 03:13 AM
Post #142

Apprentice
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ocik @ May 28 2013, 10:07 PM) *
Yay, so those wierd Versailles costumes may actually and up to be 1 scene clothing for spying purposes and hiding among figurines happy.gif

It looks like I'm the only one on this forum who likes these costumes and hairdos tongue.gif

+Quote Post
dudujuju026
post May 29 2013, 04:25 AM
Post #143

Conscript
Group Icon

I would like to present you a project I've been thinking to for a while.

Actually, you guys won't be able to see the Versailles episode in your original language, English, so I've been thinking to create a "subtitles website" such as Addic7ed where I could post the subtitles in French, and then I'd like to find a team that would help translating it into English. But I'm also thinking to foreigners : Russian, Spanish, German, Mexican... who would like to see the episode and not wait for 3 months until September.

I've already created a website : http://subtitles.wix.com/totallyspies , but I don't like the way you can build and manage it... I would prefer to make a website like Addic7ed, where you can translate subtitles through Internet, but I'm open to every proposition and I hope you'll be all right to build this project.

I've already sent a message on TSUG forums. Please tell your friends, and all TS fans about it smile.gif
It would be so great to have this website and besides it could create a new community of fans.

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Jun 3 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #144

Apprentice
Group Icon

Andrea Baker tweeted: "Is there anything better than having your own #actionfigure #TotallySpies #Clover with @jhaletweets @kissmechaos" Tweet

Totally Spies action figures?! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jun 3 2013, 03:05 PM
Post #145

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ilmira @ Jun 3 2013, 12:26 PM) *
Andrea Baker tweeted: "Is there anything better than having your own #actionfigure #TotallySpies #Clover with @jhaletweets @kissmechaos" Tweet
Totally Spies action figures?! ohmy.gif

I think she was talking about one of her Clover dolls, i´ve seen some photos of younger Andrea Baker with the same hairstyle as this Clover doll

This post has been edited by Ocik: Jun 3 2013, 04:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Jun 4 2013, 08:55 AM
Post #146

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 10374

While I dislike spoilers especially for something I anticipate with interest and since I saw some and hopefully won't see much more before watching, they look amazing and the graphics too. Yes, just like TS the movie, now the only thing is will they combine it with some cool music that we heard in previous seasons, also I wonder what the connection from parting ways in Season 5 with becoming spies again will be.

And one more - which TV channel will air it in Europe besides the typically French channels and when? I remember in Europe TS was aired by FoxKids in 2004-2005 then it was Jetix in 2005 afair and then when Disney Europe came they stopped airing TS completely - I believe that happened in the fall of 2009. Any info on that?

This post has been edited by Agent ImtR: Jun 4 2013, 09:15 AM

+Quote Post
totally fan(of r...
post Jun 4 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #147

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 6546

QUOTE (Agent ImtR @ Jun 4 2013, 09:25 PM) *
While I dislike spoilers especially for something I anticipate with interest and since I saw some and hopefully won't see much more before watching, they look amazing and the graphics too. Yes, just like TS the movie, now the only thing is will they combine it with some cool music that we heard in previous seasons, also I wonder what the connection from parting ways in Season 5 with becoming spies again will be.

And one more - which TV channel will air it in Europe besides the typically French channels and when? I remember in Europe TS was aired by FoxKids in 2004-2005 then it was Jetix in 2005 afair and then when Disney Europe came they stopped airing TS completely - I believe that happened in the fall of 2009. Any info on that?

I can assure you that, in Romania at least, TS still airs from time to time at stupid times (late at night or early in the morning), most recently it aired from Autumn 2012 to two or three weeks ago, so it still airs, but I'm pretty sure that they will not dub season 6. Germany, on the other hand, airs TS frequently on Nick (seasons 3-5) and it also airs in Italy but I don't remember the channel. I've got no idea on other countries. (I think TS also airs from time to time on Disney Channel in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland 'cause I think they got the same feed as the Romanian Disney Channel)

--------------------

+Quote Post
dudujuju026
post Jun 4 2013, 10:36 AM
Post #148

Conscript
Group Icon

I asked what Andrea Baker meant by "action figure" and she posted a photo of TS dolls smile.gif
Very interesting smile.gif

+Quote Post
Agent ImtR
post Jun 5 2013, 08:30 AM
Post #149

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 10374

QUOTE (totally fan(of romania) @ Jun 4 2013, 07:35 PM) *
I can assure you that, in Romania at least, TS still airs from time to time at stupid times (late at night or early in the morning), most recently it aired from Autumn 2012 to two or three weeks ago, so it still airs, but I'm pretty sure that they will not dub season 6. Germany, on the other hand, airs TS frequently on Nick (seasons 3-5) and it also airs in Italy but I don't remember the channel. I've got no idea on other countries. (I think TS also airs from time to time on Disney Channel in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland 'cause I think they got the same feed as the Romanian Disney Channel)

That's correct, they are on the same feed, and since TV in general converted completely to digital, it's only the audio that differ from country to country, and depends on people in those countries to release it in mother language. Like always, I prefer hearing them in English since our translations are quite lame and don't sound good. But that's great, I had no idea they air TS. I am certain in 2009 fall Disney stopped airing TS, unless they later decided to bring them back for which I didn't know about at all. Too bad I'm not at home country, I could see whether they air totally spies on Disney.

10:20 TOTALLY SPIES
23:35 TOTALLY SPIES

Omg they do! I was too away from all this since the end of 2009 when it became clear they were not gonna air them anymore. Ah so it came back in Autumn 2012, exactly when I left home, so I haven't missed anything before that for the years 2010-2012. Well, if I go back, in some future time, I will definitely look into this!

Also TS seems to disappear from Disney's schedule (as usual) after June 21st. We will see in the future...

This post has been edited by Agent ImtR: Jun 5 2013, 08:59 AM

+Quote Post
Ilmira
post Jun 6 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #150

Apprentice
Group Icon

VIDEO of "So Totally Versailles!" promo!

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 04:42 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net