~Shelchel26~
post Feb 5 2006, 04:45 AM
Post #16

Spy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 296
Fav Character: Sam

you know TS Fan that was a very heart filled letter i sure when brighten her day! rainbow.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TS Fan
post Feb 5 2006, 06:40 AM
Post #17

Super Spy
Group Icon

Member No.: 286

QUOTE(~Shelchel26~ @ Feb 5 2006, 07:45 AM)
you know TS Fan that was a very heart filled letter i sure when brighten her day! rainbow.gif
[right][snapback]24477[/snapback][/right]

Awww! You really think so? I hope so too! anime.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
~Shelchel26~
post Feb 5 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #18

Spy
Group Icon

Member No.: 296

QUOTE(TS Fan @ Feb 5 2006, 09:40 AM)
Awww! You really think so? I hope so too!  anime.gif
[right][snapback]24490[/snapback][/right]

ya me too, that was ok

+Quote Post
TS Fan
post Feb 5 2006, 08:17 AM
Post #19

Super Spy
Group Icon

QUOTE(~Shelchel26~ @ Feb 5 2006, 10:04 AM)
ya me too, that was ok
[right][snapback]24492[/snapback][/right]

You should write Sammie a sweet letter too! anime.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guest_Elite Agent X_*
post Feb 9 2006, 08:05 AM
Post #20

Guests

I know how to become a Spy!! Join the CIA!!

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Feb 9 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #21

Senior Executive
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 210

QUOTE(Elite Agent X @ Feb 9 2006, 08:05 AM)
I know how to become a Spy!! Join the CIA!!
[right][snapback]24957[/snapback][/right]

Or the MI6

+Quote Post
Guest_Elite Agent X_*
post Feb 9 2006, 11:27 AM
Post #22

Guests

QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 9 2006, 02:05 PM)
Or the MI6
[right][snapback]25020[/snapback][/right]

that too...

+Quote Post
Bissonia C.
post Feb 9 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #23

Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 219

Handler why don't I answer them If you want me to. I can make another account called sammy or something like that i can help with these. It sounds like it could be fun. It's something like Winxclub is doing by allowing you to talk to a character of the show on certain day's

--------------------

“Faith can be nothing but a weapon in the beholders eye and also to be nothing but a means to kill. This truth cannot be changed by beautiful words or false pretensions. To slay one so to protect the other, to kill one so another can live, this is the reality of the Faith to some.”

Time fades as we get older but if you can remember the past you will never forget the Future. Eva

+Quote Post
Ribbonbomb
post Feb 9 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #24

Super Spy
Group Icon

Member No.: 54
Fav Character: None

Okay. I'm here. xD Lets say, I've just been dead because of homework. Well, I'm going to attempt now, sorry if it's a bummer TS Fan.
QUOTE(TS Fan @ Feb 1 2006, 02:51 PM)
I have a letter for Sam....

Dear Sam,
Hello, How are you...I am fine. I hope I will become as smart and intelligent as you someday when I am older. I love your pretty long hair too. Maybe I will make my hair read so it would be like yours. I would like to actually meet you or your voice ctor someday. I have always dreamed of becoming a spy.The first time I saw this show..I first had to tell my best friend then we both have been watching it ever snce. I want to ask you also to maybe ask to change the time of the show on Cartoon Network because I am not home from school at 3:30pm I get out at 4:15pm. So then I could always get to watch it. I would also always pretend I was a spy..since I was the one wth the blonde hair I had to be Clover...my friend was you because she had red hair and my sister was Alex. We would always spy on people in the neighbborhod and go out into the woods like that was Wooph headquarters. We had so much fun. Also I had made some of our own gadgets. We had a play phone that really rung for the compowders and we had laserlipstick too. For halloween last year I was Clover and my friend was Clover...I tried to tell my sister to be Alex..but instead she was Bloom from Winx. My mom always thinks that Totally Spies is too young for me, but I always will love your show forever. I even have a Clover doll. I hope to have all TS things. I just wanted to say thanks for making this wonderful show and for making me love it. I love Totally Spies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^_^
Your #1 fan,
TS Fan..(won't put my real name..)
[right][snapback]24112[/snapback][/right]
Hello TS Fan,
Thank you very much for your letter. It means alot knowing that somewhere there's a person that I've positively influenced in their life! Hehe, thanks for the compliment on my hair--it's my pride and joy. ^^ I'm really glad you like the show! It sounds like it's somewhat of a big part in your life, or atleast I hope it is. :D I really wish I could ask CN about the scheduling, but their system is so screwy right now, who knows what'll happen. I know we'll eventually be back in a good reasonable time one day though!
Ah, playing as certain heroes, I used to do that--the good ol' days. ^^ I'm glad our show gives you so many good memories to have forever--those really do mean something as you get older!

Anyways, thanks so much for your letter again! It's so sincere, much better than what I usually find in the mailbag. I'm really glad you like the show :D

user posted image

Sorry it took forever TS Fan

+Quote Post
Guest_Elite Agent X_*
post Feb 9 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #25

Guests

Hmm, Sam's attitude you captured in that response, but the flower thing put it over the top!! Great job!

+Quote Post
Bissonia C.
post Feb 9 2006, 10:41 PM
Post #26

Staff
Group Icon

Very nice Ribbon the personality trait is good I have learned to review the character before i show up as a guest player for 4kids.com so you did good there

--------------------

“Faith can be nothing but a weapon in the beholders eye and also to be nothing but a means to kill. This truth cannot be changed by beautiful words or false pretensions. To slay one so to protect the other, to kill one so another can live, this is the reality of the Faith to some.”

Time fades as we get older but if you can remember the past you will never forget the Future. Eva

+Quote Post
Spies_Fan
post Feb 10 2006, 09:04 AM
Post #27

I'm the wind...WOOSH!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 10
Fav Character: Alex

Um, that's cool that your being nice to these kids answering their questions, but doesn't it go against some ethical questions? Like giving these kids false visions of hope? :\

Just a thought, but you could also respond with a "Sorry but (Spies Name) is busy at the moment. She'll get back to you as soon as shes done shopping/her mission." And have it signed by either Jerry or GLADIS. sweat.gif

--------------------
Time enjoyed is never wasted

+Quote Post
Guest_Elite Agent X_*
post Feb 10 2006, 09:09 AM
Post #28

Guests

that sounds like a fair idea, without crushing lil kids' dreams...

+Quote Post
Bissonia C.
post Feb 12 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #29

Staff
Group Icon

Something like this i guess

Sorry the Spy Sam is out at the Moment on a mission to protect Humanity once she has returned she will respond to your letter thank you

Sincerely GLADIS

--------------------

+Quote Post
TS Fan
post Feb 13 2006, 03:36 AM
Post #30

Super Spy
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ribbonbomb @ Feb 9 2006, 06:54 PM)
Okay. I'm here. xD Lets say, I've just been dead because of homework. Well, I'm going to attempt now, sorry if it's a bummer TS Fan.
Hello TS Fan,
Thank you very much for your letter. It means alot knowing that somewhere there's a person that I've positively influenced in their life! Hehe, thanks for the compliment on my hair--it's my pride and joy. ^^ I'm really glad you like the show! It sounds like it's somewhat of a big part in your life, or atleast I hope it is. biggrin.gif I really wish I could ask CN about the scheduling, but their system is so screwy right now, who knows what'll happen. I know we'll eventually be back in a good reasonable time one day though!
Ah, playing as certain heroes, I used to do that--the good ol' days. ^^ I'm glad our show gives you so many good memories to have forever--those really do mean something as you get older!

Anyways, thanks so much for your letter again! It's so sincere, much better than what I usually find in the mailbag. I'm really glad you like the show biggrin.gif

user posted image
Sorry it took forever TS Fan
[right][snapback]25084[/snapback][/right]

awww!! That sounds so real! You are good at this! I also really like the signature! That's ok it took awhile. I can wait. Should I write you..or Sam back? sweat.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2019 - 08:24 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net