IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Totally Spies MIDI or FLP files, Someone please email me midi or flp or music sheet of totally spies
supersecretspygi...
post Jun 26 2014, 12:38 AM
Post #1

Civilian
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,503
Fav Character: Alex

I have Totally Spies season 3, 4, 5 midi but I need the midi for season 1, 2 and 6 for mixing in fl studio. I want to make cool remix of totally spies but I don't know much of music to write notes of songs.
Someone PLEASE email me MIDI or FLP (fl studio project) or music notes sheet! thumbsup.gif that would be so cool!
Thanks for reading! If you have it than send to my email. MY EMAIL

Attached File  bring_it_on_spies_midi.mid ( 24.05K ) Number of downloads: 6
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jun 26 2014, 08:20 AM
Post #2

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,713
Fav Character: None

QUOTE (supersecretspygirl @ Jun 26 2014, 12:38 AM) *
I have Totally Spies season 3, 4, 5 midi but I need the midi for season 1, 2 and 6 for mixing in fl studio. I want to make cool remix of totally spies but I don't know much of music to write notes of songs.
Someone PLEASE email me MIDI or FLP (fl studio project) or music notes sheet! thumbsup.gif that would be so cool!
Thanks for reading! If you have it than send to my email. MY EMAIL

Attached File  bring_it_on_spies_midi.mid ( 24.05K ) Number of downloads: 6

Not bad, might use it as a ringtone! Unfortunately i dont think anybody here has songs from S1,S2,S6 : / I once came across 3-4 songs from S1 however they included voices and background noises.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2019 - 10:35 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net