Post #1

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,737
Fav Character: Sam

im making this post because i've been thinking of last night's dream all day

Here it is:

My dream started out as me and Clover (yes Clover from TS) were walking down a road and we were talking about a lot of random subjects. One that i can remember really well was the one we talked about rich and poor people (I don't remember exatly what we said i just remember us descusing that). After a while we saw 4 people down the road. When we approched them, i noticed one was Betty from Garfield Gets Real (in my dream she was my science teacher XD) one other one was a guy with the personality of Martin Mystery (he didn't look like him though and apernetly he was a good friend of mine in the dream) I don't really know who the other two were but They were girls and Clover was talking to them (by the way she was talking, i would say they were close friends of her's, and they weren't Sam, and Alex XD). Suddenly, a green sports car comes by and parks in a nearby parking lot. I walked to the car and the girl who was driving looked at me and said hi, i said hi back. For some reason i asked her,"Are you hiding from spies?" She said "Not right now, but i love hiding from spies." I said,"Great, me and my friend love chasing people that like hiding from spies." She said, "Great, grab your friend and we can play some spy games." (I still don't get what was up with that conversation though) So i walked to where the 4 people were and asked the guy that acted like Martin Mystery,"Hey, have you seen Clover?" He said,"How should I know? Shes your Cousin." After that i heard a cry. I looked a little to the right, and i saw a playground with a young girl crying at the bottom of th slide. I looked at the slide and i can see Clover at the top reaching down the slide for something. I climbed up the plaground set and approched Clover. When i got near her i asked her," Need help?" She said,"yes, there is a dog traped in the side of the slide, grab my legs so i can reach further." I did that and extended my leg at the begining of the slide so we wouldn't fall. "Almost got it," Clover said while she reached for the small dog. "Got it!" she said at the moment my legs gave away. all three of us slid down the slide. When we hit ground, i woke up.

This dream actually awsnered a question i've been wondering for a while, "If i was on TS and a friend of their's who whould i be?". Acording to my dream i would be one of Clovers cousins, which makes since because Alex whould be a very close friend of mine and Sam would be my girlfriend (edventually XD) and i never figued out what Clover would be to me (untill now)

Fell free to post any bizar dreams you guys have, just keep it on a clean scale, try to skip any perversion you may have in your dreams, we do have young ones listioning to this XD.

This post has been edited by Samfanatic: Apr 15 2012, 08:01 PM

--------------------

Jerry: "Boys will come and go but WOOHP is forever"

I have made a TS episode guessing game on the Form, its for fun!
heres the link if your interested.TS episode guessing game
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 03:40 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net