Spin New Yasha
post Feb 19 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #16

황미희 Will Kill You
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,195
Fav Character: None

I have never seen an alleged "bot" offer something rare, let alone something rare that I would find interesting, such as an out-of-print DVD† rip of H.O.T.'s farewell "Forever" concert that took place on 27 February 2001 OR a copy of the 2-audio-CD set† of the same concert, or the specific episode of WCW Nitro where Jeff Jarrett appeared the night after jobbing to Chyna for the Intercontinental Championship dry.gif . Thus, "I Would Never Click on Those Links, Save or Not."

†Of all the albums/concert tapes & DVDs of H.O.T. I have collected, I regret not having gotten these when they first came out cry.gif . Tony An's cover performance of "Livin' La Vida Loca" looked EPIC xD .

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lanshan75
post May 31 2012, 11:06 PM
Post #17

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,617

Hello,everybody,I am just a new member of this forum,I want to make more friends here,I hope you can like me.

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jun 1 2012, 05:16 AM
Post #18

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,713

QUOTE (lanshan75 @ May 31 2012, 11:06 PM) *
Hello,everybody,I am just a new member of this forum,I want to make more friends here,I hope you can like me.

Hi! Of course we like you! All TS fans are welcome here.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 10:30 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net