Alex830205
post May 4 2012, 04:17 PM
Post #16

Agent
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,569
Fav Character: Alex

I would like to see them travel 100 years into the future & meet their great-grandkids. I would like to see them teaming up with TMNT. That would be cool. Alex might freak out seeing giant talking turtles. alex.gif

This post has been edited by Alex830205: May 4 2012, 08:14 PM

--------------------
"Though we are worlds apart, like us there's more to them then meets the eye." Optimus Prime from Transformers (2007)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocik
post May 5 2012, 12:25 AM
Post #17

Agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,713
Fav Character: None

That´s umm....interesting idea laugh.gif but Futureshock wasnt that great to be repeated sweat.gif

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post May 5 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #18

Agent
Group Icon

I think it would be funny. Nanny was a spy.( alex.gif)

--------------------
"Though we are worlds apart, like us there's more to them then meets the eye." Optimus Prime from Transformers (2007)

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post May 6 2012, 03:59 AM
Post #19

Agent
Group Icon

I would like to see Alex rescuing Sam, & Clover in her spy suite from the bad guys while Sam, & Clover are in their normal clothes. alex.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post May 6 2012, 01:19 PM
Post #20

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Member No.: 222
Fav Character: Clover

QUOTE (Alex830205 @ May 6 2012, 06:59 AM) *
I would like to see Alex rescuing Sam, & Clover in her spy suite from the bad guys while Sam, & Clover are in their normal clothes. alex.gif

In "Alex Quits", Alex rescued Sam and Clover (and Britney) although then they had their spy clothes, close but no cigar... sweat.gif blush.gif

What about Blaine rescuing Clover?

Could we see Britney's parents and come to think of it Clover's and Sam's fathers.

A bit off-topic, does Marathon was approached by a Japanese studio to do an anime "spin-off"/derivate series of TS just like Toei and Aniplex did with the PPGZ who was derived from PPG (Powerpuff Girls)?

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post May 6 2012, 06:26 PM
Post #21

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stéphane Dumas @ May 6 2012, 01:19 PM) *
QUOTE (Alex830205 @ May 6 2012, 06:59 AM) *

In "Alex Quits", Alex rescued Sam and Clover (and Britney) although then they had their spy clothes, close but no cigar... sweat.gif blush.gif

What about Blaine rescuing Clover?

Could we see Britney's parents and come to think of it Clover's and Sam's fathers.

A bit off-topic, does Marathon was approached by a Japanese studio to do an anime "spin-off"/derivate series of TS just like Toei and Aniplex did with the PPGZ who was derived from PPG (Powerpuff Girls)?

That is true. But in some of the episodes sometimes Sam saves them while wearing her spy suite. Sometimes Alex gets rescued by them when she's wearing her normal clothes. I just would like to see her rescuing them when she's the only one wearing her spy suite. alex.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post May 12 2012, 09:35 AM
Post #22

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

Another episode idea. This one could be use for a big finale to go with a bang! wink.gif
Terrence, Geraldine, Tim Scam, Edison (villain from Spies vs Spies), Mandy and Willard joinned their forces. Sam, Clover, Alex got the help of Britney, their moms as well as Pam, Crimson and Alice to fight them.

I also remember once some rumors then Britney could star in her own spin-off series. Was that plan dropped for the Amazing Spiez?
Could be the opportunity to see a real cameo of her 2 teammates instead of a picture showed in "Escape from WOOHP Island". wink.gif http://www.woohp.org/gallery/displayimage....um=4&pos=41

+Quote Post
Ocik
post May 12 2012, 10:26 AM
Post #23

Agent
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stéphane Dumas @ May 12 2012, 09:35 AM) *
Another episode idea. This one could be use for a big finale to go with a bang! wink.gif
Terrence, Geraldine, Tim Scam, Edison (villain from Spies vs Spies), Mandy and Willard joinned their forces. Sam, Clover, Alex got the help of Britney, their moms as well as Pam, Crimson and Alice to fight them.

Nope, this wont work. Remember how Terrance, Tim Scam, Boogey, Mirna and Helga joined their forces? Unfortunatelly i do remember and it was terrible. Best episodes had only 1 super-smart villian and dark atmosphere.

--------------------

"The writers weren't deliberately pandering to various fetishes; they just happened to choose themes that happened to be fetishes as well."

+Quote Post
alex_awesome
post May 12 2012, 03:32 PM
Post #24

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,426

i actually want to see them having actual boyfriends! sweat.gif
i mean clover has a long distance relationship
but i want alex and sam to have bfs too you know

--------------------
RAVE IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE!!!

+Quote Post
Alex830205
post May 12 2012, 04:06 PM
Post #25

Agent
Group Icon

I would like to see them team up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I also like to see them go to different worlds. I would like to see Sam get shrinked down to size. Or even funnier Sam, & Alex switched bodies with eachother. alex.gifsam.gifclover.gif

This post has been edited by Alex830205: May 16 2012, 05:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
lanshan75
post May 31 2012, 11:07 PM
Post #26

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,617

I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don't know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.

+Quote Post
Stéphane Dumas
post Jun 1 2012, 04:38 AM
Post #27

Stephane Dumas
Group Icon

QUOTE (alex_awesome @ May 12 2012, 06:32 PM) *
i actually want to see them having actual boyfriends! sweat.gif
i mean clover has a long distance relationship
but i want alex and sam to have bfs too you know

I think Sam could be with Dean (if Tim Scam fans are ok with it. sweat.gif )

As for Alex, it's hard to decide between Raymond from the "Incredible Bulk" (maybe he could give her a 2nd chance) and Martin Mystery.

+Quote Post
_britney_
post Jun 1 2012, 11:32 AM
Post #28

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,616

hi all !!! britney4.png britney4.png britney4.png

This post has been edited by _britney_: Jun 1 2012, 11:33 AM

+Quote Post
thespytastic_spy...
post Jun 11 2012, 09:23 AM
Post #29

Conscript
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,627
Fav Character: Sam

hm.. if you ask me i would like to know what jobs the girls got. how did they continued their lives? is clover back with blaine? what happened of jerry? did he hired new spies ? i really can't wait to find out some answeres!! i have a feeling that season 6 is gonna be awesome!! kaos-hellokitty05.gif i mean season 5 was really cool so i bet season 6 will be even better! smile.gif what do you think ?

QUOTE (_britney_ @ Jun 1 2012, 11:32 AM) *
hi all !!! britney4.png britney4.png britney4.png

hi there !! smile.gif Sam.png

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ocik
post Jun 11 2012, 10:05 AM
Post #30

Agent
Group Icon

hm.. if you ask me i would like to know what jobs the girls got. how did they continued their lives? is clover back with blaine? what happened of jerry? did he hired new spies ? i really can't wait to find out some answeres!! i have a feeling that season 6 is gonna be awesome!! kaos-hellokitty05.gif i mean season 5 was really cool so i bet season 6 will be even better! smile.gif what do you think ?

1) No new jobs plz ...Mali-U cafe was acceptable coz they had those hot pink uniforms and it was kind of part-time job. Having a real job doesnt fit with TS
2) Clover is not back with Blaine, Blaine was sent to Australia and eaten by a kangaroo (thats what i wish for)

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 09:00 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net