Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Sig And Avy For 2008..
WOOHP Forum > Community > WOOHP Lounge > Gadget Testing Room
Hikaru Hitachiin
feel free to add some comments..good or bad fine with me.. rolleyes.gif

*meh parents want me to take a nap now..XD..i feel like a 4 yr old kid..XD*
masou
I say chu's a liar when it comes to graphics xD or atleast totally modest ;p

I wub it! Can you tell me how the professor experimented the background? xD
Hikaru Hitachiin
being a modest is just a few percentage in my personality..lol! besides, i only do anime in photoshop..haha..XD

for the background, i just used brushes..XD

i might changed the background of the siggy later..i lack brushes in my photoshop.. ;____;
Alyssa
It looks very cool biggrin.gif
masou
QUOTE (Hikaru Hitachiin @ Feb 9 2008, 07:50 AM) *
being a modest is just a few percentage in my personality..lol! besides, i only do anime in photoshop..haha..XD

for the background, i just used brushes..XD

i might changed the background of the siggy later..i lack brushes in my photoshop.. ;____;

What brushes? xD
Oddball
Its great! I'd also like to know the brushes too!
Hikaru Hitachiin
Thanks for the comments everyone. ^__^

ok..brushes..they are a set of presets in the photoshop. its purpose is to give good effects on your work..brushes could be in the shape of abstract, animals, nature and etc.....warning:I'm not good in explaining..

1.to see the brushes..

2. the menu for the brush and how it works

to masou and oddball, pm(msn or here) if you want me to further explain it..

update: I just change the background of the siggy..i have two version of the sig. The one i'm using right now is for the websites with light colored background and the other one is for the website with dark colored background

Advice: Whenever you make a sig or avatar, try to contrast the color from light to dark or dark to light..
masou
I meant, what brushes did you use ^^
Hikaru Hitachiin
the abstract ones..you can find loads on the internet..you can download some in this website..http://getbrushes.com/brushes/photoshop/
masou
Thnx =D *giggles evily* icon_twisted.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.