Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: February 2008 Tournament
WOOHP Forum > Community > F.I.G.H.T. > Arcade
Ghidrah
Ok, finally going to do a tournament. I want people to reply to this thread if they want to be in the tourney. Also, give me some input on what games you would like to be in the tourny. 8 people can be in each tourney. I think maybe I will do tournies for 10 different games total.
Charger
Looks like I´m the first again... cool.gif I want to be in the championship.
These are the games (in order of preference) where I want to play:

-The Transporter
-3d Car Driver
-Alien invasion
-The Transporter 2
-Batman: Mystery of Batwoman

By the way J-Syxx, Is gonna be a Gold, Silver and Bronze medal for the Top-3? It will make more people joining the championship and it will be cool too.
La Campagne
I will be in this tourney happy.gif

How about we kinda do like even playing fields? As in; 2 Racing/Driving, 2 Pool/Billiards, 2 Pinball, 2 Puzzle, 2 Classic, etc.

If we do too many of a certain type, it won't be as interesting, or easy

I also vote for adding Ham-Ham Rescue to the line-up biggrin.gif
phoebe
I think we should do games that aren't on WOOHP yet. Not way it would be more fair sweat.gif
capmjh
Here's a suggestion for your tournament, J-Syxx.

Let each of your 8 entrants select one favorite game, and then run the tournament on all 8 games. That way, every player has at least one game they are good at. I think it would make for a lively tournament.
Elipse
Count me in. I'm going to have a blast with phoebe and charger and whoever else decides to join this Championship =)

I'm arguably the best 'cader not to win a championship event LOL...well maybe charger is. o.o
Fatima Cullen
QUOTE (phoebe @ Feb 16 2008, 11:55 PM) *
I think we should do games that aren't on WOOHP yet. Not way it would be more fair sweat.gif

i was think the samething shifty.gif
btw can i be in the tourney
Charger
QUOTE (Biggie @ Feb 18 2008, 08:49 AM) *
Count me in. I'm going to have a blast with phoebe and charger and whoever else decides to join this Championship =)

I'm arguably the best 'cader not to win a championship event LOL...well maybe charger is. o.o

Whatever... I just want to have fun... and win the Tournament! cool.gif
Elipse
Win? You don't know phoebe's TRUE skill. when she has lots of free time, she will play everygame to her fullest. I learned that when the old arcades used to exist.

she rips people's titles...even me. =(
Charger
QUOTE (Biggie @ Feb 18 2008, 12:53 PM) *
Win? You don't know phoebe's TRUE skill. when she has lots of free time, she will play everygame to her fullest. I learned that when the old arcades used to exist.

she rips people's titles...even me. =(

Phobe isn´t who worry me now. I have to take down that Reingdance.
Elipse
Oh...that new guy's been all over us. I beat his bomb jack, then he took it back! now i'm in the process of getting it back...dam he's good.
Ghidrah
Well if wants to be in the tourney, he's going to have to post in the forum and reply to this thread. lol

So I should go find new games? How many do you think would be good enough?
La Campagne
QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Feb 19 2008, 10:00 PM) *
Well if wants to be in the tourney, he's going to have to post in the forum and reply to this thread. lol

So I should go find new games? How may do you think would be good enough?

I'd say 8, 16, or 24

They're all real-rounded numbers
Elipse
LOL? 8, 16 or 24? wow a challenge =O

should be a week long tournament then if it's going to be that many games.
La Campagne
QUOTE (Biggie @ Feb 20 2008, 08:59 AM) *
LOL? 8, 16 or 24? wow a challenge =O

should be a week long tournament then if it's going to be that many games.

Don't get a big head, it ain't my decision lmao.gif tongue.gif
Charger
We are gonna do the Tournament? We were waiting for it 2 months...
phoebe
It's gonna be soon, like maybe late March or early April. I haven't really decided on the exact date yet. Sorry for the long wait though sweat.gif
Charger
ok, ok I hope the Tournament will be worthy of the wait. anime.gif
Elipse
Man...its a good thing I came back to the arcades...

(bleep)...Phoebe's gaining on me. =\
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.