Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Double Posting Disabled
WOOHP Forum > Board > Announcements
Ghidrah
Just altered the fourm settings. From now on, any time you post, any replies you make right after that post will be merged into the earlier post.
Alyssa
Yeah pinch.gif Those people who make double posts really annoys me

Good job J-Syxx thumbsup.gif
Oddball
But what if were double posting to say the updates of our sites?
Alyssa
QUOTE (Oddball @ Mar 8 2008, 11:16 PM) *
But what if were double posting to say the updates of our sites?

You can add that in your last post then
Charger
It was being time, I hate those "accidents" (even when I did it a couple of times) pinch.gif
Seth Nightlord
Thanks for that, J-Syxx.

Some of the double posting annoys me as well.
Fatima Cullen
QUOTE (Charger R/T @ Mar 9 2008, 10:31 PM) *
It was being time, I hate those "accidents" (even when I did it a couple of times) pinch.gif

yup same here, thanx syxx
Plutopia
THANKS SYXX!
Mike D the Superspy
QUOTE (Charger R/T @ Mar 9 2008, 11:31 AM) *

I see people post the same thing twice (normally gets deleted or edited). What I like about WOOHP and forums with the "edit" button: No need to double post. biggrin.gif I double posted twice (Syxx caught me), but I was trying to contribute to the threads (can't start another with the same topic/subject) after 4 or 5 months time. Usually you get in BIG trouble to double post 2 mins. or within a day (with admin. approval). I wished that feature was installed earlier. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.