Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When Starting New Arcade Tourney?
WOOHP Forum > Community > F.I.G.H.T. > Arcade
Bloomwinxmagic
please help me and tell to me
Charger
I don´t know, really, but I want to be in the next one too. This time, I´ll be here to demostrate who is the King!
Ghidrah
QUOTE (Optimus Prime @ Apr 15 2008, 02:12 PM) *
I don´t know, really, but I want to be in the next one too. This time, I´ll be here to demostrate who is the King!

Biggie is the king. He didn't take a one week vacation during the tournment. I think maybe you fear him. lmao.gif

New tourney I don't think will be for a while, but Phoebe's in charge of the arcade stuff now, I'll let her decide.
Charger
QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Apr 15 2008, 12:28 PM) *
QUOTE (Optimus Prime @ Apr 15 2008, 02:12 PM) *

Biggie is the king. He didn't take a one week vacation during the tournment. I think maybe you fear him. lmao.gif

New tourney I don't think will be for a while, but Phoebe's in charge of the arcade stuff now, I'll let her decide.

It wasn´t a vacatiom, I needed that week to settle a bucnh of things. Now I´m back, and I´m going to return to have 90 tittles again cool.gif
phoebe
The new tourney is not gonna be here for a long time since we just finished one. But I'll let you guys know when I decide.
Charger
I saw a challenge option around there, is some kind of duel?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.