Full Version: Doll Heaven
WOOHP Forum > Community > Links - Spam Your Website
Shaylo12
here is the link: Doll Heaven

Current satus of site: finished.
NOTE: all dollers or anyone is welcome to register!! ^ ^
i am the administrator, Shishi!!

CREDITS:
•InvisionFree with their IFskincoding site!!
•Invisionfree for being our awsome hosts!
•darkemina for making the gorgous banner!!

thankyou!!
Fatima Cullen
i joining da site sis tongue.gif
its a REAL heaven ohmy.gif
darkemina
I'll join too heart.gif would it be okay if I list it as one of my affiliates in my site?

I'm kanzenatsume there btw smile.gif
masou
oohh nice!!! =D I know how to do things with Invisionsfree so if you need help you can always pm me happy.gif
darkemina
QUOTE (masou @ Apr 21 2008, 07:15 PM) *
oohh nice!!! =D I know how to do things with Invisionsfree so if you need help you can always pm me happy.gif

masou must join! *tries to hypnotize masou @.@* Join....Join...Join!!! XD well, its your decision smile.gif
masou
QUOTE (darkemina @ Apr 21 2008, 04:50 PM) *
QUOTE (masou @ Apr 21 2008, 07:15 PM) *

masou must join! *tries to hypnotize masou @.@* Join....Join...Join!!! XD well, its your decision smile.gif

lol I'll think about it but I don't really join forums anymore, I quit them sweat.gif
Hummingbird
I might join later.
Shaylo12
thankz guyz!! i got the skin off invisionskins or something, its really pretty & i thought it suited the name!! lolz
and thankyou to all that joined!!!

darkemina, no way that would be great!! may i do the same dor your site?? that would be great publicity!! lolz ^ ^
thankyou & i really like the sparkles in your sig, really pretty!! :]

marisou, awsome! hehe itz okay if you dont join, i know your really busy as a mod and all! but thatks for offering, i'll come to you if i have any troubles!!

DH has 3 registered members ^ ^
darkemina
QUOTE (shaylo12 @ Apr 22 2008, 12:42 PM) *
darkemina, no way that would be great!! may i do the same dor your site?? that would be great publicity!! lolz ^ ^
thankyou & i really like the sparkles in your sig, really pretty!! :]

Sure, manure smile.gif I'll list yours as soon as I'm able to update my site...my poor unupdated site XD
Shaylo12
lolz awsome i'll do the same!!! lolz and thankyou soo much for the pretty banner!!
darkemina
you're welcome smile.gif
Michelle
I just joined your site =]
Hummingbird
I joined as Hummingbird, and Renee Roberts joined too.
darkemina
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Apr 24 2008, 02:06 AM) *

Renee wasn't there or atleast I think. Who's Ashton? People should at least introduce themselves when they're new...>.< ah well...
Hummingbird
QUOTE (darkemina @ Apr 25 2008, 04:44 AM) *

Renee wasn't there or atleast I think. Who's Ashton? People should at least introduce themselves when they're new...>.< ah well...

Renée Roberts (http://www.woohp.org/forum/index.php?showuser=10494) joined as Ashton.
darkemina
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Apr 26 2008, 01:01 AM) *
QUOTE (darkemina @ Apr 25 2008, 04:44 AM) *

Renée Roberts (http://www.woohp.org/forum/index.php?showuser=10494) joined as Ashton.

I see happy.gif
Ashton
ohmy.gif Your talking about me ohmy.gif Creepy!
Hummingbird
QUOTE (Renèe Roberts @ Apr 26 2008, 06:45 AM) *
ohmy.gif Your talking about me ohmy.gif Creepy!

We're just talking about who's who at Doll Heaven, so don't be offended.
Shaylo12
oh okay so renee is ashton!! awsome!!

DH has 7 members!!!
darkemina
not anymore, we have 8 now, apparently Emma is the 8th member. no worries, I'll be responsible for all her actions, promise >.<
Hummingbird
QUOTE (darkemina @ Apr 27 2008, 02:23 AM) *
not anymore, we have 8 now, apparently Emma is the 8th member. no worries, I'll be responsible for all her actions, promise >.<

Really, Emma is there? Just a question, but does Emma also go by Lia? Because on my site, and Renée Robert's sites there's someone named Lia....
darkemina
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Apr 27 2008, 06:42 PM) *
QUOTE (darkemina @ Apr 27 2008, 02:23 AM) *

Really, Emma is there? Just a question, but does Emma also go by Lia? Because on my site, and Renée Robert's sites there's someone named Lia....

Yes she is. and Lia is also an account by Emma, I hope its not an alt account in your sites though. She seems to be behaving well in DH so don't worry smile.gif
Shaylo12
Okay we have 8 registered memebers..

um about Emma.. so far on DH she has behaved and hasnt broken any rules, therefore she can stay &
i wont ban her or anything, but as she has been banned on many sites, if ever she does create another account i must take action and ban or suspend her!!

Emina, dont feel responsible please! but if you see her doing anything wrong please notify me!! ^ ^ thankyou!!
darkemina
QUOTE (shaylo12 @ Apr 28 2008, 12:29 PM) *
Emina, dont feel responsible please! but if you see her doing anything wrong please notify me!! ^ ^ thankyou!!

I have plans shay *smile smile* not evil plans, just good intentions. I'll keep close watch on her.
Shaylo12
okay *thumbs up* i have your trust!! your my top mod!! XD
darkemina
QUOTE (shaylo12 @ Apr 28 2008, 01:09 PM) *
okay *thumbs up* i have your trust!! your my top mod!! XD

I'm your only mod LOL
Shaylo12
XD lolz datz true ^ ^

DH has 7 active members, Unique or michelle has asked me to delete her acount as she isnt allowed on any forums, i mighn't delete it, i might like woohp did 'ban' her so in the future if she's allowed she can come back and i'll un-ban her.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.