Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sarah Michelle Gellar
WOOHP Forum > Other Shows > Entertainment
Clover&Sammie
Who here likes sarah michelle gellar? she is best known for being buffy and one of hollywood's scream queen because she plays in alot of scary movies like the grugde 1 and 2.
shary
i like her but the grugde was silly ..but i like other of her movies happy.gif
Alyssa
She's good actor, one of my faves thumbsup.gif

I liked watching Buffy the vampire slayer, I know what you did last summer and some other movies where she's in
masou
QUOTE (Alyssa @ Apr 23 2008, 06:57 PM) *
She's good actor, one of my faves thumbsup.gif

I liked watching Buffy the vampire slayer, I know what you did last summer and some other movies where she's in

Exact same words + opinion happy.gif
Clover&Sammie
She has a new thriller called Possession It's planed to be Released on 3 October 2008.
shary
cool .. she is pretty but she is not realy blond right .............
Clover&Sammie
Right she colors her hair blonde. Her natural hair color is light brown but either way shes pretty.
shary
yes and a good acter
Alyssa
She also act good in ''I know what you did last summer''
Genevieve
QUOTE (clover&sam @ Apr 23 2008, 10:29 AM) *
Who here likes sarah michelle gellar? she is best known for being buffy and one of hollywood's scream queen because she plays in alot of scary movies like the grugde 1 and 2.

Woohoo! Jewish actresses ftw
masou
she's Jewish? =o didn't know that, ish soooo cool 0.0
Genevieve
yeh a lot of actors and actresses are jewish
shary
I think that the important thing in acteress\actors is how the acte not what is their riligon but sarah michelle gellar is aowsem....
Clover&Sammie
She did an outstanding job in The air I breatha. Although it's not her best movie but it is her best acting performence.
Caroline
Yeah I like Srah Michelle. She's a good actor
shary
she is beautiful too
Clover&Sammie
Sarah Michelle Gellar is haveing her first child. After 6 years of marriage Sarah michelle gellar and Freddie Prinze jr are haveing a baby!!!!!! Due in the fall.
Alyssa
I heard it in the news, i'm happy for them. I think they are a good couple
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.