Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Season 4 In The Works! *SPOILERS*
WOOHP Forum > Other Shows > Entertainment > Winx Club
Pages: 1, 2, 3
NekoHybrid
Adrain Shepard brought this to my attention.

A 4th season is scheduled for 2009. It certainly doesn't look fake.
masou
It does to me, the storyline ended after the movie and the enchantix was the last transformation =/ + they said they'd quit with the show after the movie =/
Hummingbird
The picture didn't show up. But I hope that's true!
Clover&Sammie
Um, jetix showed season 4 2 years ago. never mind I miss read.
NekoHybrid
QUOTE (masou @ Jul 2 2008, 01:48 PM) *
It does to me, the storyline ended after the movie and the enchantix was the last transformation =/ + they said they'd quit with the show after the movie =/

Yeah, but the end of the movie left things out in the open. Some things are still left unexplained.

Plus, Ben 10 from Cartoon Network was supposed to end at their movie, but then continued on anyway as Ben 10 Alien Force.
masou
-didn't see movie, can't tell xD-

yea but I dunno ... another new transformation? how will they explain that?
Sam-Otaku
They were supposed to stop at the Movie, but a 4th series will be made!
Adrain Shepard
surprise surprise! =)
Ashley
The picture isn't showing. But I hope hope hope it is true.
Oddball
Ca't see the picture. But don't they get some new transformation in S4? Well it looks that way:

masou
I wonder how they'll explain that =/ enchantix was supposed to be teh final one and I dun like Musa that way T_T (and Stella is also yuck o.o)
NekoHybrid
QUOTE (masou @ Jul 7 2008, 10:23 AM) *
I wonder how they'll explain that =/ enchantix was supposed to be teh final one and I dun like Musa that way T_T (and Stella is also yuck o.o)

I have a theory. Maybe this works like Digimon 02. In that season, the digimon lost the ability to digivolve to their Champion/Ultimate/Mega levels because of a dampener placed in their world, and the only available transformation that could bypass that was armor digivolving (which is weaker than the normal digivolving).

Maybe something on earth or in Magix was placed to seal off the girls' Enchantix forms, and these new ones are the only thing available for them to fight in until they can get their Enchantix back.
Fatima Cullen
yea i heard their makin S4 for 2 weeks now...and imSUPER excited ^-^
Oddball
I agree. They don't look to good. They look like little girl clothes and some of the colors used don't match them.
S.Chocolate
Not a really big winx fan, but theyt simple CAN'T get a new transformation in Season 4.. I hjave logic for that o.o So you could reply and ask if you want.. just you'll have to wait a few weeks before I reply though XD

Ok, let it be xD Explains o.o :

In Season 3
When Layla achives her Enchantix
Bloom says " Congrats, Layla! You've achived your enchantix! The finmal step of becoming a fairy! "
Or something like that cause it's in a different launguage here 0.o
So I finally found a spoiler I guess? shifty.gif
Alyssa
Another season? o.o That crazy show never ends...
masou
oi nuffing against the show O_O same wif TS XP keep on going with shows is barely good =/ it gets boring .... -.-
S.Chocolate
Oi, u cant go against it O_O Atleast it got new episodes.. o.0
UnicaMusa
Nobody likes WinX when enchatix isn't the most important thing rolleyes.gif
totally fan(of romania)
These are some great fan made transformations of season 4:
Flora
Musa
And Bloom
Hummingbird
QUOTE (totally fan(of romania) @ Aug 1 2008, 05:23 AM) *
Flora
Musa
And Bloom

The video says the transformation is glamorix. Personally I like WC but it think I agree with Masou.
masou
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Aug 1 2008, 02:48 PM) *
Flora
Musa
And Bloom

The video says the transformation is glamorix. Personally I like WC but it think I agree with Masou.

she said she made that name up, I like it but enchantix was prettier ;.; snifs .... I love teh fan videos! I hope the creators are inspired by them xD
Hummingbird
QUOTE (masou @ Aug 1 2008, 07:52 AM) *
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Aug 1 2008, 02:48 PM) *
Flora
Musa
And Bloom

she said she made that name up, I like it but enchantix was prettier ;.; snifs .... I love teh fan videos! I hope the creators are inspired by them xD

She made it up? I didn't know that. I agree with you, I like enchantix better.
UnicaMusa
Those are really cool fanart transforms!

Yeah...I just wanted to say that I don't want to be pessimistic about every season because
if you didn't see the episodes you can't say they are boring,stupid etc.
masou
QUOTE (UnicaMusa @ Aug 2 2008, 11:02 AM) *
Those are really cool fanart transforms!

Yeah...I just wanted to say that I don't want to be pessimistic about every season because
if you didn't see the episodes you can't say they are boring,stupid etc.

I'm not pessimistic about every season blink.gif just about this one .... xD
UnicaMusa
You're getting my words to serious Senny..lol sweat.gif tongue.gif

I'm sorry if I offended you unsure.gif
NekoHybrid
It's starting to be official.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winx_Club

"Season 4

At the 2008 Licensing Show in New York it was revealed that a new season will be released in 2009 featuring all-new power transformations. The flyers handed out also mention the Winx coming to earth, possibly indicating this is the new place of their adventures."
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (totally fan(of romania) @ Aug 1 2008, 01:23 PM) *
Flora
Musa
And Bloom
You know, I haven't had such a good laugh in ages, the animation was just soo bad and the direction was horrendously awful.... I loved them!
Genevieve
Whether or not this is real, I love how you guys get all worked up about the supposed 'flaw in logic' about having a new transformation in season 4.

Bear in mind, nobody ever actually said that a new season necessarily means a new transformation, though there would probably be one.

Don't get me wrong, I love this series, but since, when, I ask you, has Winx club ever been based on any sort of logic?

You have a girl who was raised by parents on earth, and then almost ignores them altogether in search of her fairy parents.

You have a school devoted to teaching high school students, so badly unprepared for attacks that they rely on their own novice students to defend the school from danger - time and again.

Nobody had said a word about the existence of 'enchantix' till season 3, and suddenly it had become the most central theme in everyone's life. You'd think there would have already been other fairies with enchantix around to help out before bloom and friends achieved this transforamtion.

If this were based on logic, you'd think you would have seen the schoolmistress' enchantix before season 3, or really, at all, ever.

Remember earlier in the series, when Griselda repremanded the three senior witches? Her reason for repremanding them was that "they got caught," but later in the series she showed ethical awareness and a sense of responsibility toward the fairies, as well, which is contradictory to that.

Heck, even the way Bloom got into the school in the first place was ridiculous - if I recall correctly, Stella just randomly brought her there one day and then 'snuck her in.'

If things were logical, there would have been fairies with enchantix long before season 3 who could easily have helped out with the challenges the girls faced prior to season 3.

And, really, if Winx Club was based on logic, then Bloom would have dumped Skye for Baltor long ago wub.gif

I could go on and on listing examples of logical flaws in this show. This show was never really about logic. This show was about fun, magical adventures of cool-looking, strong girls having cool-looking fairy transformations. It was a cross between Harry Potter and Sailormoon, which is a winning combination no matter how you look at it, and all in all, it was a fun show. You can just keep cranking out seasons about a show like this, leaving out logic and much of a plotline if you keep the story about stuff kids want to watch, which is cool-looking characters doing cool things.

Heck, Sailormoon dragged on for five seasons, just adding on more and more characters and more and more transformations, and although all million episodes were more or less exactly the same, we all just kept on watching to the bitter end.

That said, I personally am of the opinion that the way the movie ended clearly implies some sort of continuation to the story.
NekoHybrid
It looks to be getting a bit more real.

masou
Yup and not only that

http://magical-secret.blog.onet.pl/

stella's new trans + her old enchantix wings? O_o''

Oh yea, on youtube they said the new transformation was called 'Elementix' dunno if that's true tho
NekoHybrid
Hmmm? Another form? I recently found this.

Shin Chan
Wow i never saw that Mermaid form. o-o; And yup Season 4 is 100% official and I heard will release somewhere in 2009 ^^
Shaylo12
whoa never seen the mermaids either.. wonder if they'll use that. Flora's izt the cutest lolz
aww i wana see the rest of them.. well i want to see the new season!!! hehe

But as usual.. Australia will recieve it three light years after everyone else does. DAMN! you tube it is!
masou
I thought those mermaid forms were fan made o-o' oops xD

I also hope they won't use them D= they're fairies, not mermaids -.-'
Genevieve
Well, yeah so, the mermaid forms don't make any sense, and clearly they're there because the makers are trying to figure out what new, cool-looking thing they can add that they haven't done before....and you know, it works.

I think Winx Club has always had a great deal of flaws in logic, and I liked it anyway because I like fairies. I like mermaids too but not as much, I mean, mermaids always stuck me as being kind of limited. Fairies can walk on the ground and also fly, so they have an extra ability...but mermaids, well, they're pretty, but they just swim.

Or I guess there's the interpretation that mermaids have legs on land and fins in the water, like in the movie Splash that probably none of you have heard about because you're all so young.

I noticed in the image above of the Winx girls that they have wings in the mermaid forms too, so maybe they're not so limited, but I think a creature with fins and wings would be a siren. But I think that's supposed to be more like angel/bird wings.

Anyway, I wonder what kind of plot they'll come up with that would require the girls to turn into mermaids. Even if the plot would be really stupid, I know I'd still watch it, I love the art.
Trillium
QUOTE (Genevieve @ Jan 2 2009, 08:52 AM) *
1. Well, yeah so, the mermaid forms don't make any sense, and clearly they're there because the makers are trying to figure out what new, cool-looking thing they can add that they haven't done before....and you know, it works.

2. Or I guess there's the interpretation that mermaids have legs on land and fins in the water, like in the movie Splash that probably none of you have heard about because you're all so young.

3. Anyway, I wonder what kind of plot they'll come up with that would require the girls to turn into mermaids. Even if the plot would be really stupid, I know I'd still watch it, I love the art.

1. Also sell dolls. Any possible redesign or new idea to move product is encouraged.

2. I have. I may even have the DVD.

CAUSE MY SISTER LIKES IT. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN IT I SWEAR.

3. I haven't seen the show in...forever, but can they breath underwater? That might be the reason.

Wait...didn't they go underwater in Season 1 with magic or something? If so, than this mermaid thing is totally useless.
Shaylo12
yeah the mirmaid thing is ridiculous.. i think the charecters are cute.. honestly the story line can get cheesy but itz so cuteee lolz XD wub.gif
NekoHybrid
I've heard rumors about what the 4th's plot is. Mind you, these are just RUMORS, nothing official yet.

Apparently, there are some hidden fairies on earth, which is why the Winx are there. They wind up protecting a girl who may have a link to the earth fairies.

Another plot is that... Stella at some point dies, so is MIA for a while before getting brought back, similar to how Tecna was supposedly killed after being sucked into the Omega Dimension.
Genevieve
I'd like to say that I saw the winx movie and the boys were VERY hot in it. But I don't see any kind of relevance between it and the upcoming season 4.
NekoHybrid
QUOTE (Genevieve @ Jan 12 2009, 04:35 PM) *
I'd like to say that I saw the winx movie and the boys were VERY hot in it. But I don't see any kind of relevance between it and the upcoming season 4.

How about the fact that the movie ended with the Ancient Witches not being dead yet, and the appearance of the Trix, who start laughing as they make another scheme to finish off the Faeries yet again? That kinda leaves things open-ended, don't you think?

Another thing.

This is Roxy, an earth girl. Apparently, she's the one that the Winx girls are trying to protect.
Genevieve
Thanks for posting that - I don't suppose there's anyone here who understands Italian and can translate?

This new girl looks an awful lot like Techna...
NekoHybrid
She does, doesn't she? Look like they got separated from birth or something...

A clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMYkqb389qU...feature=related

Taking a little ride and some cleaning.
Shaylo12
my god they do look identical O_O. but her hair is too pink, Tecna's has a charm. Roxy's is just scary! *hides*
if she's supposedly human or hiding or whatever, why is she so obvious??

Heres a site with some images form season 4:
http://winx-pngs.blog.onet.pl/2,ID354504503,index.html
NekoHybrid
QUOTE (Genevieve @ Feb 26 2009, 03:18 PM) *
Thanks for posting that - I don't suppose there's anyone here who understands Italian and can translate?

This new girl looks an awful lot like Techna...

Had to use an online dictionary for this, so it may be a bit rusty. This is what that image roughly translates to:

"New life ... new friends!

Certainly not hard for the Winx to make new friends in Gardenia!

Who knows what lies just adorable, friendly account of special! Chissa think so if this girl even land that has known only to the "Fruit Bar Music", the most cool local of Gardenia! Even if you do not know much about her, we managed to get exclusive photos!

She is called Roxy and has a very sweet dog: Artu. Will it be the beginning of a new and wonderful friendship?"

The larger paragraph was the toughest to translate...
Genevieve
QUOTE (NekoHybrid @ Mar 1 2009, 06:07 PM) *
She does, doesn't she? Look like they got separated from birth or something...

A clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMYkqb389qU...feature=related

Taking a little ride and some cleaning.

Hey thanks, very cool - it's hard to find sites with images from season 4. I think I've seen pics/clips of that 'cleaning the store and riding bikes' part enough times to have it memorized, heh.

Some of these outfits are so awful sweat.gif

I mean seriously, Layla's my favorite but that bathing suit is just NO

NekoHybrid
I dunno. Stella looks pretty hot.

More images!

Some other people met on earth.

Whoa! What's going on here!?
Hummingbird
QUOTE (NekoHybrid @ Mar 7 2009, 03:43 PM) *

Is that supposed to be Skye?! O.o Or some other dude? O.o
Genevieve
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Mar 8 2009, 10:42 AM) *

looks like another dude, I'll bet he's coming on to bloom not unlike how Seiya came onto sailormoon in season 5 (and in the end she winds up with skye).
NekoHybrid
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Mar 8 2009, 12:42 PM) *
QUOTE (NekoHybrid @ Mar 7 2009, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE (Genevieve @ Mar 9 2009, 07:10 AM) *
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Mar 8 2009, 10:42 AM) *

looks like another dude, I'll bet he's coming on to bloom not unlike how Seiya came onto sailormoon in season 5 (and in the end she winds up with skye).

She does, and quite beautifully, too.

But anyway, isn't anyone else wondering about the last pic? Where Mitzy is coming onto Brandon? Just how did that happen? And why? Because she's attracted to Brandon, or she's just being bitchy to Stella since she's Bloom's friend? Or both?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.