Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winx Girls Pics!
WOOHP Forum > Other Shows > Entertainment > Winx Club
Sam-Otaku
I'm sure you've seen the black line art for these all over the place... but not like this! These you will find won't conform to those, as I have given them a fresh new lick of digital paint, plus I have altered the lines to something, I would be more happy with!

So, here are just the 3 for you first of all:

Hope you like my work... they took ages!!
Elmo
They look good, but way too shiny O_o if that makes sense.
I'm not an expert artist or whatever it is you are, but they, especially Flora, have skin that look like they've had oil rubbed on.
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (Scene_Nikki @ Aug 5 2008, 03:30 AM) *
I'm not an expert artist or whatever it is you are, but they, especially Flora, have skin that look like they've had oil rubbed on.
Heh, you noticed the oil lmao.gif

However, it is the starkly bright colours, coupled with my more Anime stylee shading that give them that appearance!!
Oddball
Very oily effect on flora. She looks a lot buffer. Nevermind there all great! They look more sketched out.
Elmo
QUOTE (Sam-Otaku @ Aug 4 2008, 10:11 PM) *
QUOTE (Scene_Nikki @ Aug 5 2008, 03:30 AM) *
Heh, you noticed the oil lmao.gif

However, it is the starkly bright colours, coupled with my more Anime stylee shading that give them that appearance!!

Oooh!!
I'm going to pretend I know what that means. smile.gif
Sam-Otaku
Right then, the last two I have done, I may do Layla a little later, but the 5 were the only ones in the wallpaper!

More oil has been poured onto Stella and Bloom... I have to get those features to shine afterall thumbsup.gif

Well, this is what these were building up to.

I'm sure you've seen the wallpaper before, but that one looked a little like this:

Spot the difference? wink.gif

*EDIT*
BTW, my wallpaper size is set to 1280 x 1024!!
iluvbrady9
Well, I don't like the oil affect. Sorry. But the rest is cool!
Sam-Otaku
Easy sorted iluvbrady9, I'll just make the dark tone layer invisible.

At least the colours are no longer fuzzy and their bodies are now properly defined!
iluvbrady9
correct. right.
Jayness
Those are still pretty good, minus the oil affect and it'll all be 100% awesome! laugh.gif
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (Jayness @ Aug 8 2008, 09:16 PM) *
Those are still pretty good, minus the oil affect and it'll all be 100% awesome! laugh.gif
Yeh, but only 76% sexy!

I'll put up the non-shiny skin version tomorrow, I gotta encode the next 3 episodes of Winx Club series 2 for my channel.
Jayness
QUOTE (Sam-Otaku @ Aug 8 2008, 05:39 PM) *
QUOTE (Jayness @ Aug 8 2008, 09:16 PM) *
Yeh, but only 76% sexy!

I'll put up the non-shiny skin version tomorrow, I gotta encode the next 3 episodes of Winx Club series 2 for my channel.

Well the shiny affect suits most of them, but the second gal from the right is a bit overdone.
Cool, I'm interested to see how that turned out happy.gif
NekoHybrid
Wow, that's great! Stella especially looks hot in depth!

Speaking of tweaked photos, I found this.

Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (NekoHybrid @ Aug 9 2008, 07:34 PM) *

Hmm, well I wouldn't say tweaked, but I do like where it's going sweet.gif

Anywayz, as promised, the non-oily version of my wallpaper fixaroony:

Still the same 1280 x 1024 size, but if you want a smaller version, you can always just ask!!
NekoHybrid
QUOTE (Sam-Otaku @ Aug 9 2008, 04:11 PM) *
QUOTE (NekoHybrid @ Aug 9 2008, 07:34 PM) *

Hmm, well I wouldn't say tweaked, but I do like where it's going sweet.gif

Yeah, same here. happy.gif

Thin you can improve on it?
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (NekoHybrid @ Aug 11 2008, 09:13 PM) *
Yeah, same here. happy.gif

Think you can improve on it?
Do Catholic priests have a thing for young boys? A few searches of the show and I think I can come up along the same lines!
Shin Chan
Woah! O_O Aswem! Can you try more Musa when you doing Winx again? Pleaaaseeee? XD
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (Shin Chan @ Aug 16 2008, 07:42 AM) *
Woah! O_O Aswem! Can you try more Musa when you doing Winx again? Pleaaaseeee? XD
Of course, already started wink.gif Currently just doing Tecna and Musa, others to follow, but they will be finished first!!
masou
Others as in Aisha? dead.gif
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (masou @ Aug 16 2008, 03:11 PM) *
Others as in Aisha? dead.gif
Yes! I have actually got an image of Aisha/Leyla that I will be working on shortly!
Elmo
xD I like Stella's hair, it looks like solid gold or something.
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (Scene_Nikki @ Aug 17 2008, 03:05 AM) *
xD I like Stella's hair, it looks like solid gold or something.
She's takes good care of her looks, so she has to have really shiny hair.... and I gave it to her wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.